Sign In

How old are you?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ha! You think you're young? I was born yesterday!

Due to a mishap involving a time machine and a contraceptive, technically I haven't actually been born yet.

I'm 7.

Posted Images

On 2016-12-11 at 10:33 AM, EthanDaOmoWIz said:

I already know I'm probably the youngest one on this site,

21 here. Also do not even remotely bet on that.

There was another thread akin to this one, and several members came out and admitted they were under-age. One or two of them were...really young, so to speak. And the last thing you should do on a site meant for adults is give your exact age if your a minor, because of both reaaaaally creepy people, and the fact you'd just get banned for being underage. Hint hint.

• 1 month later...

I,m not young......you would consider me ancient......but to prove a point that age means nothing to some people, when I was 23 and newly divorced I was in 2 long relationships, one with a woman of 55 (very well preserved with the body of a 21 year old and the mind of a 25 year old) and a 44 year old.........when I was 48 I was in a  summer long relationship with a 23 year old American girl who picked me up??   Life is not for counting the years...It's for living.    (spooky thing was I hit 40, had the money, the house and the cars and suddenly I was having to fight off the teenies who wanted the good life.....it was a mutual arrangement I got something, they got something)

Edited by WetG/F
additional info (see edit history)

I'll make you guess, so:

1. Look at my profile picture, it's me!
  2. When I was a kid, I watched Edd Edd N Eddy, Scooby Doo as well as Tom & Jerry.
  3. My favourite generation of Pokémon is Generation One.
  4. When strangers meet me, they expect me to be excellent with PCs and the generation after me to be umbilically attached to one.
  5. I remember a time without internet connection in our house, but I'm far from nostalgic about it.
  6. A few people my age have wriggling offspring, but they will be financially struggling like hell if they do.

(If you're still stuck, I'm from late 1992, calculate from there.)

59 minutes ago, Pc Genie said:

I'll make you guess, so:

1. Look at my profile picture, it's me!
  2. When I was a kid, I watched Edd Edd N Eddy, Scooby Doo as well as Tom & Jerry.
  3. My favourite generation of Pokémon is Generation One.
  4. When strangers meet me, they expect me to be excellent with PCs and the generation after me to be umbilically attached to one.
  5. I remember a time without internet connection in our house, but I'm far from nostalgic about it.
  6. A few people my age have wriggling offspring, but they will be financially struggling like hell if they do.

(If you're still stuck, I'm from late 1992, calculate from there.)

30 before the reading the last line, so now it's 25

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...