Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Need a opinion on pictures

3 hours ago, Shokushuko said:

Shouldn't you have consent uploading pictures of other people to dodgy sites?
I think asking her is a better idea

Seconded. I don't mind her "affliction" (is that even the right word?), I just don't think you should upload pics your ex made for you... unless you're still in contact and she'd like to have them uploaded. In that case, she'd still better do it herself though.

41 minutes ago, Darth_Thorin said:

I still would not be posting her photos, especially ones with her face at this time without updated, specific consent. You said she is aware of the community. But did she specifically say. "Yes, you may show my face in a publically accessible place for all to see?"

She has given me direct consent to post pictures as you see them.

I have more that she specifically asked me not to post as they are more sexual in nature. 

These pictures were originally taken as part of a plan to do a product review for incontinence sufferers . It fell through mostly do to lack of planning and motivation .

im happy to take them down if they seem dubious , even after my further explanation . 

Edited by ian flemming (see edit history)
23 minutes ago, ian flemming said:

She has given me direct consent to post pictures as you see them.

I have more that she specifically asked me not to post as they are more sexual in nature. 

These pictures were originally taken as part of a plan to do a product review for incontinence sufferers . It fell through mostly do to lack of planning and motivation .

im happy to take them down if they seem dubious , even after my further explanation . 

If she actually has given you direct consent to post these here, then yes it's fine.

Question, you say she knows of the abdl community. Does she know about your specific fetish?

2 hours ago, razified said:

If she actually has given you direct consent to post these here, then yes it's fine.

Question, you say she knows of the abdl community. Does she know about your specific fetish?

That's complicated , she knows I like diapers , but I also never pushed it on her when we were dating .

I've written before that when I met her she was using pads , and pull-ups . Was being pushed by her continents nurse to use less and less protection. 

This led her to having accidents that stained her clothes , and work chairs , led to her firing at a company she was employed at. 

At that time I started to tell her about what I knew about diapers and helping her find stuff that works.

I ended up having to explain why I knew so much about them (diapers) to her. 

She now is a bit of a advocate to people that are in a similar spot as she was. I.e. being pushed to not use diapers because of the stigma attached. 

She's a good long time friend who is quirky and honest. Who likes 90's grunge music and mosh pits. 

In short , I wouldn't post anything about her with our her expressed permission .

As well as to not disrespect our community I asked permission just for good measure. 

I think people may be concerned since spina bifida is one of those "comorbid" medical conditions, where very often the physical disability is accompanied by varying amounts of brain damage, which of course can place someone into a "vulnerable" status as far as sex goes. So many medical conditions can reduce the autonomy of a person but spina bifida is a weird one in that it can be anywhere on the spectrum of neurotypical to basically no cognitive function.

That, coupled with the potential for a physical disability to be exploited by a fetish group, results in a bubbling cauldron of concern.

Which is a good thing! Concern for others should never seem like it's taking the fun out of something. It's important in any sex matters to make sure everyone involved has consented to what's going down. I don't know why but things like confirmed consent or putting on a condom always seem to get framed as "downers" when they're anything but.

You say you asked for permission to post, you say you got it, and that's something for which we should all take you at your word, unless we hear otherwise.

I'm glad you've been able to share your "hobby" with another person who seems to have been understanding. Honestly, if she's really doing the "diaper advocate" thing, I would suggest you try and help her rekindle that review concept, or retool it into something similar. As most of us here know, Depend and others are currently heavily pushing the destigmatization of incontinence and I think in some ways, it's happening, while in others, it needs a less corporate face to really get past certain barriers. I think a review vlog is maybe limited in scope because there are a finite amount of products to review, while maybe an ongoing guide to living with diapers/other related stuff from someone who knows what it's like could be quite the successful niche.

I'm in full ADHD mode right now, please don't mind my rambling.