Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Episode Interactive Omorashi Story

Hey! pumpkin juice here. I had the idea recently to make an Omorashi story based on the app/website Episode Interactive. I can create a visual story and then put it on the app for others to see. Feel free to make one of your own!

Warning: I'm not sure how lenient the app will be about this. There will be haters if an Omorashi story makes it to the general public. Place plenty of warnings about the included Omorashi!!!!

That being said, this is my official announcements board so you can follow along as I make new episodes. A story must be 3 episodes long t publish, so it will be a while. I'll keep posting about my progress! This process is slowgoing.

Feel completely free to give me suggestions on the story! I would love them!! The story will likely be short Omorashi stories instead of one continuous, but we'll see how long each story will be.

26 minutes ago, Nikeryda said:

Ohhh so it's just going to be able to split off a ton of different ways?

There will be different paths you can take in the story, mainly to decide the fate of whether or not he/she will make it to the toilet in time. To keep it interesting, I'll use a bunch of different scenarios, and that's where the suggestions would come in. Everyone playing will experience the same scenarios, but the fates of their main character with each person will be different. I hope it makes more sense now...Currently working so that the reader can make their own character instead of me making them!