Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

(Rules: no messing, diapers. That's all.)

Her head whipped up, passing through nothing but thin air. She examined her surroundings, but finding there were none, became dizzy.

"Hello? Where am I?" She croaked after a couple of minutes.

"No, WHO are you?"

"GAH! Oh yeah, that's a good question too. Do you know, completely random mysterious voice."

"But of course. Do you nothing about random mysterious voices?"

"Sorry, stupid question, random mysterious voice."

"Ha! Quite the mouthful."

She made to scratch her head in confusion, but there was nothing there. No hands. No head. No vision. No senses.

"Er -- What is your name then?"

She jumped as a strange harmony, like many people laughing in different pitches filled the space. I mean, there is no space. Nothing but sound. Wait, sound can't travel through space. If there is no space, then...? Oh well, the narrator doesn't need to make sense I guess.

"I am not one, but many."

"Well if you're not one, then duh you're many."

"This dialogue has gone in too long and I'm not even sure who's talking anymore. I am a spectator."

"Like....many spectators?"

"IM THE AUDIENCE OK? IM YOU, READING THIS STORY. Geez, you try to be cryptic for once..."

"Something tells me the crypticness won't stop there."

"In that, you are absolutely correct."

"Can I call you RMV?"

"...What?"

"Random mysterious voice."

"Oh come now, you're reaching. This was never funny anyway, despite the author's obvious, pathetic attempts at comedy. I have to choose things about you now."

"k."

DECIDE:

-Name

-Bladder capacity: Puny, small, medium, large, huge, anything in-between.

-Optional: Appearance

She couldn't seem to focus on one single desire regarding her body. Eventually, the name 'Brianna' materialized in her mind, and her body began to form as she thought more and more about what she wanted to look like.

If the RMV had a head, or eyes, she imagined it looking at her and nodding solemnly. 

"I will now take you there."

She only nodded in response, now feeling her limbs but not seeing them. Her mind became fuzzy, and she felt as though the space around her was contracting. She saw a soft orange light, as though someone had flicked a light switch while she had her eyes closed. She felt her feet touch solid ground. She opened her eyes and saw before her...well, herself. She was looking at her own reflection in a simple, full-length, stand-alone mirror, and it was just as she had remembered it.

She was very tall, with thin arms and a flat stomach. Her arms contrasted with her more muscular legs, but not in a bad way. Both her breasts and her ass were larger than would be expected with her small stature. Next, she looked at her face. Her eyes were a soft blue, her nose dainty and proportional yet slightly up-turned, her lips forming a perfect, natural, Cupid's bow. Her straight hair was a few inches past her breasts. Her hair was an orangeish dirty blond, with a red streak (unnatural) on her left side. She had a well-groomed center part, but wore no makeup.

She decided she was beautiful.

It was then she noticed the small card stuck on the bottom-right corner of the mirror. She beamed as she read it. It was just what she wanted.

"Name: Brianna

Bladder Capacity: Huge

This card serves as your ID. Bring it with you."

She put the card in the pocket of the faded medium-wash jeans she was wearing. She also wore a white, simple T-Shirt.

Brianna realized she was in some sort of bedroom. It had a neat bed with mint green covers, a desk with a blue lamp and a computer, a large-looking closet, darker green walls, and of course the mirror. It wasn't much to spend a lot of time in, she decided, but it would be comfortable for her necessities. There were no windows and a single door leading out, with a mail slot on the bottom. She felt she had to go somewhere, but had no prompt to leave right away. The computer was nothing special, a bit outdated really, so she examined the closet.

It was a very nice one, too. White and made of wood, the closet was the largest thing in the room. It had two helpful coat hangers on the side, 2 drawers on the bottom, doors that opened outward to reveal the main part of the closet, and an empty shelf on top that she could use for books and the like. She opened the doors, and was a little disappointed. A few articles of clothing hung on the hangers but not much. There was a basket underneath the hangers that could be used for socks and underwear. The higher drawer held clothes that didn't need hooks, and the lower one had shoes. In total, this was her inventory (an * represents something's she is currently wearing):

INVENTORY:

-white t-shirt *

-long-sleeved navy sweater

-red jacket

-white shorts

-faded medium-wash jeans *

-simple navy blue checkered skirt

-pajama pants

-yellow sundress

-white bra *

-one-piece solid red swimsuit

-white ankle socks *

-pink ankle socks

-white panties *

-black panties

-yellow panties

-sneakers

-simple silver heels

~~~

What should Brianna wear?

(This is an open question because I gave you guys all the clothing options. Don't forget to have her wear shoes! The current clothing choice will not matter much to the plot, but may in the future.)

Edited by pumpkin juice (see edit history)

Brianna surveyed the options and decided it wasn't really worth it to change. She closed the closet doors, pulled out the bottom drawer, and took out the sneakers. As she was putting them on, she heard a *clunk*! She whipped around quickly, then realized that there was no danger. Just a letter through the mailslot. Brianna abandoned the sneakers and tore open the letter.

"Attention Newcomer Brianna Ashley:

Welcome! I hope you are pleased with your room. We want your stay to be as comfortable as possible. When you have enough coins, you may alter your room to your liking.

There is a drawer underneath your bed that you may not have noticed. Open it to reveal some gifts from us to you. Enjoy!"

Excited about this new knowledge, Brianna immediately went to the bed. She pulled up the covers to reveal the secret drawer. She tugged and it came out easily. The drawer contained:

-Cheap looking, small black backpack

-Tablet

-Little remote

-Two rolls of gift wrap

-A 24-pack of water bottles

Brianna grinned as she pulled out the backpack, the tablet, and the little remote.

The backpack looked very low-quality and small, as though it could only hold about three items. It was pretty standard, with a pocket for the tablet and one that looked like it might fit the remote.

Next, Brianna examined the tablet. Right as she turned it on, it gave her this notification:

"Many of the features of this tablet are not available without the verification code. Do you have a verication code? (You can always enter it later.)

-Yes

-No"

Brianna tapped on the "No." The tablet opened with only a few apps.

-Archives

-Questbook

-Settings

Brianna opened the archives. It was arranged like a notes app, where she could add a note for herself. She clicked the plus sign, and another notification popped up.

"To archive a note or letter, you must scan the bar code on the back of the letter. You may also create your own notes."

Brianna may stay in the room for a 2 more turns before she must leave. What would you like her to do? (You may do up to 2 options per turn):

-Archive the letter

-Put something else in the backpack

-Investigate the remote

-Investigate the computer

-Change her clothes

-Other

8 hours ago, Nikeryda said:

Archive letter and investigate the computer.  

Is everything already in the backpack that we just got?  Besides the water bottles of course.  

Sorry, I realized I was a bit unclear. The iPad and the remote fit into their own pockets on the backpack, therefore not taking up space. We can assume they are already in the backpack when Brianna is ready to leave, so it won't take a turn to pack them (you will pretty much take them wherever you go). Other than that, there is nothing else in the backpack. The water bottles and the gift wrap are in the drawer under the bed. You still have one more turn to be in the room, so don't feel the need to change your answer with this information.

Thanks for following along! :wink:

Brianna went to the letter and flipped it over. Sure enough, there was a bar code. She scanned it using the iPad so that she could view it later.

Brianna unzipped the backpack and packed in the iPad, figuring it could be helpful wherever she went, especially once she had the verification code. She was actually quite thirsty at this point, so she took a sip from a water bottle and packed three water bottles into the backpack. She had no idea how long she would be gone once she left and she wanted to stay on the safe side.

Is Brianna ready to leave the room?

-Yes

-No (you may choose up to two of these options before she must leave):

-Put something else in the backpack

-Investigate the remote

-Investigate the computer

-Investigate the mirror

-Change her clothes

-Other

Brianna went to the bed-drawer and pulled out the remote. It was very simple, just two buttons that said "lock" and "unlock". She pressed each of them and heard a *click* coming from her door. Pretty straight-forward. Oddly enough, there were a bunch of blank buttons also on the remote. She tried clicking them, but they seemed to do absolutely nothing. She made a mental note to lock her door once she left. For now, she set the remote on her desk and closed the bed-drawer.

Despite the fact that she probably shouldn't this close to electronics, Brianna drank from a water bottle as she booted up the computer. 'Ugh, why does everything have such limited features?' she thought. There were Snake, Email, and Internet apps. The Email needed a password and the Internet needed a Wifi password, both of which she didn't have. She messed around with the Snake game as she finished her water. It actually seemed pretty extensive, with different levels, backgrounds, and snakes designs that one could unlock after playing for a while. She played for a bit before remembering that she should probably leave soon.

Brianna wanted to brush her teeth and hair before her left...but then she realized something. There was no bathroom! How silly. She was sure to find one later, and with her huge bladder it wasn't really a concern. Even for her, though, she had been drinking a lot, just now finishing off her second bottle of water. Why was she so thirsty?

Brianna was getting bored, anyway, so she decided to leave. She put the remote in her backpack, tied her sneakers, and turned the doorknob.

It didn't work.

Confused, Brianna unzipped the backpack and pulled out her remote. Yep, the door was unlocked. She tried the doorknob again, twisting it a few times in her hand. Nothing. With a 'hmph', Brianna fell back onto her bed. Well, what now?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

(Room Time Extended)

Inventory:

-Tablet

-Remote

-Empty Water Bottle (2)

-Full Water Bottle

(You do not have to choose two this time)

-Open-ended question: No suggestions from me! You may choose from the options of the last two posts, or think of your own action for Brianna.

On 14-12-2016 at 4:35 AM, FullBladder85 said:

Get rid of the two empty water bottles and replace them with 2 full ones for your inventory.

Play around with the remote some more, maybe one of the buttons that did 'nothing' somehow locked the door without us realizing it.

And if playing with the remote fails then play some more Snake.

I'll agree with this

(Hey! Sorry, I've been out a while.)

Brianna, although defeated and pretty bored, decided that laying around and pouting wouldn't do much. She pulled the remote from the pocket of her backpack and played around with it some more.

She pressed each button, including the blank ones, in turn, and trying to open the door with each press. Nothing happened. She did this again, and again. "Gah!" She snorted, throwing the remote to the floor in frustration. When she had calmed down, she reached to pick up the remote and felt a sharp pressure in her abdomen. She had to pee already? Brianna looked at the empty water bottle in her hand -- Her third one in a couple of hours.

When Brianna picked up the device, she noticed something quite strange. Where before, the back of the remote had been smooth and flat, it now had a piece of plastic jutting up from it. She flipped it over and saw that a panel, similar to where one would put batteries in a TV remote, had been knocked loose. The back of the remote surely didn't have anything on it before, but the panel that had come out so cleanly that it must have been there. Brianna removed the piece completely and saw some wires inside. Hmm..

Out of pure curiosity, she poked one of the wires. She felt a sharp little pain in her finger, not much more than being stabbed with a toothpick. There was another sensation. She felt a warm wetness near her crotch. She was wetting herself! Brianna's hand flew to her crotch, where she squeezed and crossed her legs until the flow had stopped. Had she really needed to go badly enough for this to happen? Surely not! Brianna felt like she had to pee worse than before, though, but she put that down to her rapid consumption of water...

Speaking of water, she was very thirsty. She felt her crotch for any signs of wetness, nothing visible but surely wet, before opening the bed-drawer again and pulling out 3 water bottles. She put the empty ones back in the drawer, place two into her backpack, and chugged another. 

'Ugh, I am going to have a stomachache if I drink this much,' Brianna thought. 'Oh shit! This will make me pee worse, won't it?' She was not prepared to have her bladder be a problem because it was so huge, but it was certainly starting to bother her. Brianna tried to ignore it and sat at the computer to play more snake, sipping her water slowly this time.

Inventory:

-Water bottles (2.5)

-Tablet

What should Brianna do?

-Change out of her wet pants

-Investigate the remote

-Chug more water

-Investigate the mirror

-Try the door

-Other

• 2 weeks later...

Brianna couldn't believe her thirst was this insatiable, but she still drank more as she approached the mirror. It was a pretty standard stand-up mirror, about six and a half feet tall with metal around the edges and two metal legs that formed a stand. She pulled it away from the wall so she could check the back and behind the mirror, but found nothing but a bit of dust. She pushed it back to the wall and rocked a little on her feet.

'I actually have to pee pretty bad,' Brianna thought. 'Why in the hell won't this door open?' She tried twisting the doorknob again in frustration. 'I've drank so much in the past hour, too!' Brianna picked the remote off her bed, this time much more careful with it, and examined it much more. It was actually pretty strange to her how the remote had shocked her in the first place. In fact, all the wires were coated, with none of the them broken or out of order (though she didn't know much about electrical devices). Nevertheless, she put the plastic panel back over the exposed wires. She pushed all the buttons again and turned the doorknob with even more frustration, but to no avail.

~45 minutes later~

Brianna had tried everything, and was excruciatingly bored. The Snake game wasn't even that fun. By now, she really had to pee. She squeezed her crotch as she looked sadly at the multiple plastic bottles laying on her bed. It was about time she found a place to go, but there seemed to be nowhere that wouldn't be very messy. Brianna groaned and pulled the remote out of her pocket for about the millionth time in the past hour. Everything looked the same but...

No. There was a little green light that shined prominently in the upper right hand corner of the device. Hardly believing it, Brianna touched it curiously. It wasn't there before, surely? She shot up, pressing the open button on the remote, and turned the doorknob...

It worked. Finally! Squeezing her crotch again, she grabbed the backpack, then hesitated. After being in this room for a couple hours and having all her memories in this room, it was weird to leave.

Is she ready to go? (She will return, but not for a while. She will still be leaving in my next post, she might just do something beforehand.)

-Yes

-No: Specify

Inventory:

-Water Bottle (1)

-Tablet