Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Bumping into your crush...

I've told a lot of stories about my childhood friend, Shelley. That was her real name, short for Michelle. 

Barry is not my real name obviously, but all of the details I've told about our adventures together aged 12-15 are completely true. I'm 48 now, for a point of reference. 

But if Shelley ever read any of my stories, I have absolutely no doubt that she would recognise herself and the stories straight away. 

As kids we did a lot of wetting stuff, from just talking about it through to actually doing it, and I know that I grew up with a fetish for it, largely based upon what we used to do together. I of course can't help but wonder whether she did as well. I have only ever seen her once since I turned 16, and at that stage I would've been about 30 or so. 

I always harbour a slight hope that perhaps she still enjoys wet play to this day, and will one day join us here on this site as she explores, and will read one of my stories and identify with it, recognising herself from it, and will contact me for old times sake. 

Its a slim chance, but not entirely impossible.

By the way, if your names Michelle, and you grew up in the eastern states of Australia in the early eighties, aged 11-12, read my stories, and drop me a line if you recognise yourself......

I often wonder a lot about this situation a lot, as someone could/would probably recognize me pretty easily through my art style. But hey, everyone's allowed to have a kink. The only way they're going to find me is if they're looking for the same thing I am so there's not much to worry about in the way of conversation.

Finding out you have a common interest with someone is rarely a bad thing, though I doubt I'd be jumping tits first into a pool of fetish activity with them. 

Some characters and places in my Lunambra series on this site share names with characters and places in an actual book I self-published and sell. It's reasonably popular, so it's quite possible for someone to make the connection if they happen to read my stories here.

Basically, I don't care. It's not like my entire life will be ruined if people find out I like watchin' chicks pee themselves. It's 2016, people need to stop being weird about sex stuff.

Edited by Bulge_Lover (see edit history)

I'm married - I told her the same day we started dating and she was fine with it, so its thankfully not something I have to worry about.

Hypothetically, if I was single and a crush stumbled on it, I would probably deny it. If I wanted her to know, I already would have told them. 

Also, its pretty unlikely because I use a totally different username from anywhere else, and change enough details that it is effectively impossible to identify me, or even what state I am located in. I am very paranoid, and already have several other things I keep hidden from almost everyone (particularly at work) so this is just one more thing.

Funny story - I came across a profile for someone I work with, and have known since we were 8 years old, on an Adult dating site (where he was stupid enough to have a face shot). I've manged to forgot what I saw in that profile, but there was some stuff that I never would have imagined from him and it definitely affected my perception of him. I can only imagine if someone less open-minded that me stumbled across it.

• 2 weeks later...

Well my only crush at the moment is someone I met here so...

But hypothetically, anyone who finds me here is either into Omo too or is weirdly stalking me or trawling fetish sited they don't enjoy so they've got more problems than I do!! I mean yeah it's potentially embarrassing but chances are if they contacted me there's a good chance they're also interested, both in Omo and in me, so it's a win-win!! (otherwise they'd just keep quiet about it)

And the chances of them using it against me, when they too are on this site, are negligible, cos they know if they drop you in it you can just do the same thing right back at them!!

Hmmmm... Well, if they were on here long enough to recognize me, then they'd have to have at least SOME interest. So if I liked the person, then yeah, almost definitely, but only in real life or on some form of social media where I could reasonably claim to have been hacked.

It also helps that I'm paranoid enough to make my social media pages ambiguous as to whether it really IS me ;)

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/7/2016 at 6:02 AM, Charlie Kirby said:

Okay, random thought time... what would you do if your crush stumbled upon you on this site? Say you wake up one morning to a message on Facebook from someone you've always found cute, asking if your username on here was you. How would the conversation go?

(Hasn't happened to me by the way)

x

I'd panic if I was discovered. Hence all my headlessness in vids and photos. Witness protection plan?

• 2 months later...
Guest Herzchen

Since I use the same nickname and profile picture is the same pretty much anywhere(except I don't use the pic over here, yet) and my username is rather unique... if someone were to find out my username by having internet contact to me or just being a person I know by internet, they'd most likely recognise me. Bad for me that I am not very active on here. I actually don't mind other people finding out my interests at all, I simply feel like it's weird to just tell someone about it without reason.

If a crush of mine would find me here... even better. Some common ground or at least something to talk about is always nice. And she'd know what she is in for from the start. Only pros for me ;D