Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Casual wetting

On 12/7/2016 at 1:23 PM, strokeknight2 said:

Convenience wetting is one of my favorite aspects of this fetish. 

This! It's so fun just to go about your day and just casually wee a little whenever the thought crosses your mind. If I ever have a full day to myself I just pretend that letting out a little pee here and there is normal and part of my daily routine. I find it so liberating and relaxing. There is something special about not needing to go to the toilet but nevertheless relaxing and letting out some pee in your clothes. I've lost count of the number of times I've done it - watching TV, doing the dishes, gardening, studying, lying in bed, playing video games, making my bed, taking the bins out. It's such a great feeling when you notice that small bit of warmth in your undies or pants knowing that you just peed a little without being forced too and taking pleasure in your naughtiness :D

I always enjoy doing this.  Anyhow, I am an older Male... Happened this past Sunday.  Start by putting on my favorite pair of wetting pants and panties.  You know, the Tight White ones with the overlapping stains, over light blue cotton panties.  The clothes are kind of stiff when I first put them on.  I had some work to do in the shop, just polishing some old parts for a project, and I started peeing.  Over the next hour, I got pretty wet front and back and most of the way down my legs.  Not so much that it starts to drip on the floor yet.  After awhile I finished my Polishing and went up for a bite to eat and of course more water to keep topped off.  Still doing little and big wets and keeping it all confined to my outfit.  After cleaning up I sat down in my favorite chair (covered with a plastic sheet) and finished my Pee, then sat an read for another hour, peeing away as my bladder re-filled.  All told I was in my wet clothes for more than 2 1/2 hours and finished up sitting in a puddle.  

After hanging things up to dry and a light clean-up I resume my normal activities.  I'll be sure to do it again soon!

Peace, Derek

I've done this in the past when I was first discovering my omo fetish, I remember I was wearing khaki shorts and I wanted to see if I could push myself to do it. And it was hard at first I couldn't relax my whole body tensed up, then I breathed and let some out. I saw the spot grow and stopped. It was such an adrenaline rush and I am far more into desp/wetting but I can't deny how fun and eye opening that moment was. I was only young though! And certainly wasn't my moment of realisation that I enjoyed these things! 

21 hours ago, Sabuto said:

This! It's so fun just to go about your day and just casually wee a little whenever the thought crosses your mind. If I ever have a full day to myself I just pretend that letting out a little pee here and there is normal and part of my daily routine. I find it so liberating and relaxing. There is something special about not needing to go to the toilet but nevertheless relaxing and letting out some pee in your clothes. I've lost count of the number of times I've done it - watching TV, doing the dishes, gardening, studying, lying in bed, playing video games, making my bed, taking the bins out. It's such a great feeling when you notice that small bit of warmth in your undies or pants knowing that you just peed a little without being forced too and taking pleasure in your naughtiness :D

I love this summation! It captures perfectly my ideal day at home. Sometimes I am wearing a pull-up, sometimes my briefs. But regardless it's a nice feeling that little warm wetness spreading gently over your privates.

I need to ask how to do this, not just because it admittedly sounds fun... :blush:

But I have a feeling that 'casual wetting' can be an exercise to getting my body used to letting it out in any way other than the regular nothing in the way on the toilet way (even whilst sitting on the toilet I had issues if I was wearing underwear and was only able to force a tiny spurt out with all my might, so yeah I need to do some major work to untrain myself so to speak)

Any advice appreciated

2 hours ago, Cuirousanon said:

I need to ask how to do this, not just because it admittedly sounds fun... :blush:

But I have a feeling that 'casual wetting' can be an exercise to getting my body used to letting it out in any way other than the regular nothing in the way on the toilet way (even whilst sitting on the toilet I had issues if I was wearing underwear and was only able to force a tiny spurt out with all my might, so yeah I need to do some major work to untrain myself so to speak)

Any advice appreciated

Practice. The more you do it, the easier it gets. Sitting on the toilet is the easiest way to start. Then try standing in the shower. Gradually move away from the bathroom. Or try using diapers. Just keep doing it. 

Casual, deliberate spurts into pants or nappies is literally one of the sexist things about this fetish, it's so liberating. When I was a kid I used to do it at school, not enough that anyone could see, just enough to feel naughty. Though one day my mum smelled my school trousers and quizzed me all afternoon, I denied everything of course. 

Edited by untrainedape (see edit history)

For sure :) If I'm on my own just chilling or playing games I've been known to let a little out instead of going to the bathroom. This tends to turn into me holding if I'm feeling lazy :p Otherwise it's a wet patch that gets bigger and bigger until I give up and run to the bathroom to avoid ruining my chair >.< I need a diaper I think, haha.

Guest TeaWithDevin

I've actually never even thought about doing this. I wish I had during the year I lived on my own, but I don't get much alone time anymore because of living in a dorm.

on another note:

On 12/10/2016 at 6:22 PM, strokeknight2 said:

Practice. The more you do it, the easier it gets. Sitting on the toilet is the easiest way to start. Then try standing in the shower. Gradually move away from the bathroom. Or try using diapers. Just keep doing it. 

I can wet extremely easily standing in the shower, clothed or not, but if I'm clothed and sitting on the toilet, no matter how much I strain, even to the point of pain, nothing will come out. I frequently see it recommended to try clothed toilet wetting before moving on to the the shower, but I guess I'm a little backwards. 

1 hour ago, TeaWithDevin said:

I've actually never even thought about doing this. I wish I had during the year I lived on my own, but I don't get much alone time anymore because of living in a dorm.

on another note:

I can wet extremely easily standing in the shower, clothed or not, but if I'm clothed and sitting on the toilet, no matter how much I strain, even to the point of pain, nothing will come out. I frequently see it recommended to try clothed toilet wetting before moving on to the the shower, but I guess I'm a little backwards. 

I guess I'll say my piece on this now that I happened to see it. I actually tried the shower recently, couldn't get myself for it standing up, but got things working with effort sitting/laying in the shower, and same thing on the clothed anything just makes my body refuse.