Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Megan smiled into her webcam, her left arm held over her naked breasts and her right hand covering her vagina. Countless messages flooded the chatbox on her page. “put the arm down bby” “sho

The Final Part- ***** Emma moaned and gasped as the two women continued to drag her. Every few seconds, another tiny spurt of wee filled her panties before it soaked into her fatigues. She d

Here we go, everyone. This is a very, very long one. When I finished writing it, I tried to see if there was a way to split it into two parts, but there really isn't. I'll try to keep future parts mor

45 minutes ago, That idiot me said:

Right it's been 10 days not ungreatful for your work it's amazing but is this dead or is it just a really big chunk of the story?  

No, I swear it's not dead! I'm writing every single day. I cannot overstate just how HUGE OF A PROJECT the next part is. Understand that it's not a simple part of the story, it's an absolutely massive program run on a separate webpage, something that I've never seen done before about omorashi and something that takes an amount of writing equal to a small novel.

I am really sorry about how long this is taking, I never expected it to be so much work when I started, but it's turned into a big passion project. Once other writers here see what I'm doing, it's likely going to create a new wave of unique and wonderful stories all over this site. Trust me, it's worth the wait.

As for how long it may take still from now, we're looking at a week at the very least. I'm trying to write more but between the pure word count and the complex nature of the thing itself, it's very slow-going.

What I can guarantee is that I will NOT stop writing this story until I type "The End" after the last words of the final chapter. I love this thing I've created just as much if not more than any of the readers, and I ain't goin anywhere.

OK, first off, bulge lover you are super duper extra really awesome. You and this story are the whole reason I got an account, cuz I wanted to tell you your so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! This story is great, and it really is worth the wait. Not to brag,but I'm in fifth grade and I'm writing at an 11th graeclevel. I posted a few things, one wetting story and one interactive. The wetting story got lost somehow. No one has read the interactive story, but the first real chapter of that is STILL hidden. More then half of mycomments and posts are still hidden after months and months. Does anyoneknow why? Also,I suffer from very low self esteem, so if someone could, er, acknowlage that I exist, and maeby answer my question... That would be great... any way, away from me, BULGE LOVER, YOU ARE AAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWSSSSSSSOOOOOMMMMMEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright, somewhat good news, everyone. I've decided to make the "huge project" that was the next chapter its own separate thing from this. It was originally intended to be implemented as a sort of 'game' within the story, Emma's task being to complete the 'game' before she wets herself. However, the project has simply gotten far too large to be inserted into another story without breaking the pace / overshadowing it completely. The good news is that I'm going to finish a new chapter of Desperation Dungeon before I continue working on the project. The new chapter should be up in two or three days, and it will be just as good and equal in length to all the others. The bad news is that I started working on the project without proper forethought, and wasted a lot of time I could have used to continue Desperation Dungeon first.

Anyway, huge apology for the delay, but we'll be back on track very soon.

Thanks,

-B.L.

Thanks, everyone! I'm so glad people are really enjoying this. As I've said before, I swear that I will see this series to a proper ending. However, the next chapter is going to be a long way off because I am going to finish my other big project first. It's pretty similar to this - Modern day, focused on desperation, but it's much more focused on real life in a town rather than in one fancy location like this story is. Still, anyone who's enjoying this is sure to love my new project as well.

• 2 weeks later...
On 25/02/2017 at 5:25 PM, Bulge_Lover said:

I am going to finish my other big project first. It's pretty similar to this - Modern day, focused on desperation, but it's much more focused on real life in a town rather than in one fancy location like this story is. Still, anyone who's enjoying this is sure to love my new project as well.

Well, you has a link to send or something like that?!!, I think I should like to see this other one

On ‎2‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 1:25 PM, Bulge_Lover said:

Thanks, everyone! I'm so glad people are really enjoying this. As I've said before, I swear that I will see this series to a proper ending. However, the next chapter is going to be a long way off because I am going to finish my other big project first. It's pretty similar to this - Modern day, focused on desperation, but it's much more focused on real life in a town rather than in one fancy location like this story is. Still, anyone who's enjoying this is sure to love my new project as well.

*sigh*. you had to say that on my birthday?