Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Megan smiled into her webcam, her left arm held over her naked breasts and her right hand covering her vagina. Countless messages flooded the chatbox on her page. “put the arm down bby” “sho

The Final Part- ***** Emma moaned and gasped as the two women continued to drag her. Every few seconds, another tiny spurt of wee filled her panties before it soaked into her fatigues. She d

Here we go, everyone. This is a very, very long one. When I finished writing it, I tried to see if there was a way to split it into two parts, but there really isn't. I'll try to keep future parts mor

This is atrocious. No British woman would ever refer to a cinema as "theater". You suck. :tongue:

On a more serious note, my overall verdict is: This is the one of the best pieces of erotic fiction I've ever read. It is certainly THE best novel-length / multi part fetish story I've encountered so far. Love it.

Edited by randomkath (see edit history)
36 minutes ago, randomkath said:

This is atrocious. No British woman would ever refer to a cinema as "theater". You suck. :tongue:

Fixed. Thank you for your bug report, as this issue would inevitably cause chaos in the highest possible order if left untended.

37 minutes ago, randomkath said:

On a more serious note, my overall verdict is: This is the one of the best pieces of erotic fiction I've ever read. It is certainly THE best novel-length / multi part fetish story I've encountered so far. Love it.

I'm so happy to hear that. Your support and suggestions have helped me more than you know. I know more about female anatomy than the vast majority of men, but without possessing it myself, I'll never know enough to write about it as well as I wish I could. I'm glad that you loved the story, and you'll see more from me soon.

Finally had the time to read the final part and 'though I'm not adding much that hasn't been said yet, I just had to say I too loved this story. Also, I am glad it came to an end, because I've seen many stories with great potential never comming to a good end because the authors kept stretching them until they suddenly abandoned them. That doesn't mean I'm not looking forward to watever you've got in mind for us next.

For short, Bulge_Lover, your avatar may be a baby, but you are a fully matured artist!

2 hours ago, ola93 said:

For short, Bulge_Lover, your avatar may be a baby, but you are a fully matured artist!

Lol, Amethyst is no baby, she's a 4800 year old alien soldier, grown underground and bred for war.

It's not even one of those anime situations where they obviously are intended to look like kids despite being ancient demons, gods, ect. It's just a bit of a chibi style there. Here's a better image:

z7OWkap.png

Believe me, I have NO interest in babies or kids. No offense to any other members, but that stuff is grrreeeeaaaasssyy.

That said, thank you for your support and I'm glad you enjoyed the story.

Edited by Bulge_Lover (see edit history)
3 minutes ago, Bulge_Lover said:

Lol, Amethyst is no baby, she's a 4800 year old alien soldier, grown underground and bred for war.

It's not even one of those anime situations where they obviously are intended to look like kids despite being ancient demons, gods, ect. It's just a bit of a chibi style there.

Oh wow, I would've sworn it was a baby. I'm glad it isn't 'though. Just like you I'm not into any of that and I'd have been really disappointed if one of your great stories would head or have headed in that direction.

19 hours ago, Bulge_Lover said:

I'm so happy to hear that. Your support and suggestions have helped me more than you know. I know more about female anatomy than the vast majority of men, but without possessing it myself, I'll never know enough to write about it as well as I wish I could. I'm glad that you loved the story, and you'll see more from me soon.

I stil maintain that I am a fifty year old, bearded, morbidly obese man, writing this from the basement of my 80 year old mother. There are no women on the internet.

Also:

" [...] Kari Byron [...] I was gay for her before I was even gay.”

Yes. Hell yes. A thousand times yes.

You know what surprises me the most about this?

It's free.

Like, seriously, it's something you'd expect someone would have charged lots of money for, but it's not. It's just sitting here out in the open for anyone to read.

It totally would be worth lots of money though. Would not have regretted buying it.

Edited by Sake (see edit history)
37 minutes ago, Sake said:

You know what surprises me the most about this?

It's free.

Like, seriously, it's something you'd expect someone would have charged lots of money for, but it's not. It's just sitting here out in the open for anyone to read.

It totally would be worth lots of money though. Would not have regretted buying it.

You know what, I'm glad you mentioned this. I was actually considering releasing the Remastered Edition for about 3 bucks, like those comics that are on the front page all the time. People could always read this messy version for free, but if they paid a bit they could have it all, fully edited and improved, in a properly formatted .PDF as well as a .mobi they could put on their phone, tablet, or Kindle.

I haven't decided on this yet, and I feel shitty even considering it, but it's a thing that I might do...

This is one of those stories that I've kind of stalked, not really saying much....  But hot damn, I loved this story so much.  So so much.  Thank you for an amazing story, for giving us characters with believable personalities, for all the long, drawn-out desperation scenes....  Thank you.  This is fuckin' epic, and if you do release a remastered version that you charge for....  Pretty sure I'll buy it, honestly.

Again, thank you.

Edited by Random_dude
Fixed a typo (see edit history)
37 minutes ago, LOLC2k said:

Best story on the site, in my opinion. Just realistic enough with the amount they're holding while being very extreme.

Thank you for your support. While Emma and Kay's capacity pushes plausibility, there's a specific capacity that's the most I've ever heard of a human holding of their own free will, AKA not a medical emergency. No character in anything I write will ever surpass that capacity, until I find evidence of someone holding more.

Edited by Bulge_Lover (see edit history)