Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Megan smiled into her webcam, her left arm held over her naked breasts and her right hand covering her vagina. Countless messages flooded the chatbox on her page. “put the arm down bby” “sho

The Final Part- ***** Emma moaned and gasped as the two women continued to drag her. Every few seconds, another tiny spurt of wee filled her panties before it soaked into her fatigues. She d

Here we go, everyone. This is a very, very long one. When I finished writing it, I tried to see if there was a way to split it into two parts, but there really isn't. I'll try to keep future parts mor

Part Four - Be aware that this part contains no desperation (but is still kind of hot). It sets up the environment and is also shorter than the others, so just get through it and wait for the good part, starting in the next chapter.

Emma stumbled into her new habitat, reaching up to straighten her mask. She looked around, frowning slightly as she took in her environment. She was not in the generic house of Dee's video, instead she stood inside a stone chamber that resembled the interior of a Medieval castle. Artificial torches rested in sconces in the corners of the room, and a banded wooden door sat open, leading into a hallway. “I thought I was supposed to be in a house...” Emma whispered to herself.

“You will be,” Kay's voice came in over a hidden loudspeaker. “One of my first clients paid me a great sum of money to fulfill a 'medieval slave girl' fantasy of his. There's many specialized rooms in this building. It should be obvious from the outside, but this construct is far larger than an ordinary house. You'll primarily be in the home setting, but once my live clients take a liking to you, there may be requests for some other environments.”

“How the hell did you even hear me?” Emma complained, having been badly startled by Kay's sudden speech.

“The audio-video equipment in this building is unmatched,” Kay answered. “Go through the other door there to get into the home setting. Just so you know, you're not being recorded yet. The stream doesn't start until you drink your first bottle of water. I'll speak with you normally until then, but once it starts, I will be silent other than when I give instruction or encourage you to hold.”

“Understood,” Emma said. She strode through the door and down the dim hallway, soon reaching an unusual beige door that felt as though it were made of ceramic. Stepping through, she came out into what appeared to be a massive shower. She closed the door, and it shut so snugly into the ceramic wall that it became almost completely invisible. Four shower heads looked over her, one on each wall, and the shower had to be at least six feet wide in both directions. “This is amazing,” Emma called out with a huge grin. “I've always dreamed of a shower like this.” Looking around, she spotted two remarkably tiny cameras overlooking the shower from opposite corners, and two more looking up at her from the corners of the floor. She wasn't surprised.

“It is wonderful, isn't it?” Kay agreed. “I actually shower in it sometimes, when nobody's in the house. When I think about how many naked, desperate women have showered in there, it turns me on something awful.”

“Too much information,” Emma joked. “Wait though, I thought I was supposed to shower right after I pee, why would they be desperate?”

“Some clients like to really torture the girls' bladders,” Kay answered with happiness obvious in her voice. They request that I make my subjects shower while they're bursting pretty often. There are some other common requests...but I won't spoil anything. The whole point of these videos is to fulfill custom fantasies for wealthy customers, fantasies that will never be met by any common producer. Not properly, anyway. There are many producers who make desperation and wetting videos, but even the higher quality ones...you can tell that the girls are barely ever at their true limit. Many of them are simply pretending from the beginning. So many videos where the girl's acting like she's about to die, then pees for about six seconds. It enrages me. I could name maybe five videos off the top of my head, free and paid combined, where it's clear that the woman truly could not hold it in for one more second if her life depended on it. It's extraordinarily rare. And that's where I come in," she finished with a loud inhale, trying to catch her breath after that rant.

“You really do know your stuff,” Emma said.

“Indeed. Oh look, it's nearly time for your water. You wasted time talking instead of exploring.”

“Oy, clear off,” Emma snapped. “You talked a fat lot more than I did. Belt up if you want me to focus on what I'm doing.”

“I...I expect you to be far more polite...to me,” Kay warned, though it was quite obvious that she was desperately trying to choke back laughter. “When the cameras are rolling.”

Emma began giggling right along with her. “Fine, I'm going. Wait, where's the kitchen?”

“Exit the shower and through the bedroom,” Kay breathed heavily, slowly regaining her composure. “You'll come out on the second floor. Down the stairs into the living room, then through the door across from the television.”

Emma stayed quiet as she walked across the huge shower and pushed open the clear glass door. Looks like there's not even the illusion of privacy. She stepped out into the rest of the bathroom, which included an ordinary bathtub, a sink...and no toilet. Of course. She continued out into the bedroom, where it was just as ordinary as she would have imagined. There was a Queen-sized bed with a dresser beside it, a nightstand, two windows with the shades down, and a lamp.

She reached for the lamp to turn it on, but was interrupted by Kay. “Please do not touch any lamps or other lights in the building,” she said. “Illumination is handled from the outside. Don't open the window shades either. Oh, and...” Kay paused, and the sound of shuffling paper came in over the loudspeaker. “Open the top drawer of the dresser there and put on the outfit in there. Usually changing occurs on-camera, but the front of your skirt is still damp, and the clients might not like you being already wet, they'll think they missed something. Shove your old clothes under the bed, they'll be stealthily gathered, washed, and returned to you at the end of this.”

Emma nodded into the open air, unsure of where the cameras were hidden in the bedroom. She reached to her neckline and unbuttoned her blouse, opening it slowly and sensually and puffing out her breasts which were covered in a lacy red bra.

“It's almost like you're trying to give me a show,” Kay said softly.

“Maybe I am,” Emma whispered. “Like what you see?” She rocked her chest back and forth so her breasts bounced cutely.

Kay was silent for a long moment. “I thought you were straight?” she finally asked.

“Dee warned me that wouldn't last very long after I met you,” Emma explained. “I can't believe it myself, but after seeing you, after hearing that story about Heather, I find myself wanting you as badly as you want me.”

Kay exhaled slowly. “You are an inconceivably beautiful, stunning woman,” Kay breathed. “Please, though, I honestly need to finish preparations before we can begin recording. Allow me to focus. If you would like some...private time...after this is all over, I will gladly oblige. I am astonishingly attracted to you.”
“Seems like I have something to look forward to then,” Emma said. She reached out and pulled the drawer open. A single stack of clothing sat in the center of the otherwise empty drawer. She pulled it out and laid it on the bed. She smiled as she saw hot pink pajama pants with little flowers right above the crotch and on the butt, along with a matching cotton sports bra. “Adorable outfit,” she exclaimed. “It's the kind of thing I'd wear on the treadmill at home. Super comfortable and stops my tits from slapping around.” She picked up the pants and shook them out, stepping back as a pair of pink satin low-rise panties fell from the folds. “They even pick out my knickers, eh?”

“Every aspect of your outfits are custom-picked by my clients, yes,” Kay said. “You have three minutes until you must drink, so I'd hurry up if I were you.”

“You just don't want me standing here with my chest out for that long,” Emma teased. Still, she quickly removed her bra and pulled down her still-damp skirt and panties, kicking them under the bed, along with her blouse. “What about shoes?” Emma asked.

“If they're not in the drawer, you don't wear them,” Kay answered absentmindedly.

“Alrighty then,” Emma agreed, pulling off her sneakers and socks and shoving them under the bed as well. She bent over and picked up the smooth, tiny pair of panties. She pulled them into place and patted the crotch, greatly enjoying the feel of the material. “I've never worn satin knickers before, they feel amazing. Kind of tight though, I bet they'll squeeze into my bladder really good once I fill up.”

“Oh my God, Emma,” Kay moaned loudly.

“Sorry, sorry. Bloody hell, you're a horndog.” The pajama pants came on next, sitting snugly on her hips. Being careful not to knock her mask off, she pulled on the sports bra, which was the perfect size for her C-cup breasts. She pushed them snugly into the fabric and took off through the door and down the stairs. She came into the living room, glancing at the massive television and spotting the door that led to the kitchen. Looking the other way, her eyes went wide as she saw the large windows on the opposite wall. She was looking out over a vast, snowcapped mountain range, flurries blowing past the glass and clouds swirling above. The problem with this was that she was in a forest. In August.

“How the...what is...fuckin'-”

“The windows are custom-built 4K displays,” Kay said, immediately understanding the cause of Emma's stammering. “I don't even know how they work myself, I just told the video company I hired that I'd pay them any amount of money if they made it look real enough, and made it display properly on camera without any artifacting. Some kind of internal 3D display, projected onto the glass or something. Clients decide the environments while recording, but when the cameras are off, it rotates through a few different ones. See...” The windows quickly blinked off and on again, this time displaying the bottom of an ocean. Fish swam past, looking into the glass. A whale shark could be seen floating around in the distance, and bubbles drifted out of small holes in the sand. It looked absolutely real. “Oh, and you were supposed to drink over a minute ago. Move it.”

“Shit, I'm on it,” Emma gasped, running out of the living room and into a short hallway, and finally into the kitchen. She pulled the fridge open, exhaling in delight at what she saw. The large appliance was stacked to the brim with foods she could only ever imagine. Cheeses from all around the world, meats from every animal it was legal to eat, countless vegetables, many of which she didn't even recognize. She had no time to sort it out now though, as the top shelf was completely dedicated to half-liter bottles of water, at least one hundred of them. She grasped one, tore it open, and chugged it down, gasping for air and licking her lips.

“About time,” Kay mumbled. “Alright, Emma. I hope you are ready. Remember, from this point on you must refer to me only as 'Professor' and treat me with the utmost respect. Do not attempt to begin a conversation with me, only speak to me when I speak to you.”

“Of course, Professor,” Emma confirmed with a nod. “I'll play my part perfectly.”

“Glad to hear it,” Kay said. “Cameras turning on in three...two...one...”

TO BE CONTINUED

Edited by Bulge_Lover (see edit history)