Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Now that the thread's died down, I feel like a good final post for me here would be a bit of a roadmap of what I'll be working on in the future.

First, let me state that Desperation Dungeon is NOT over. I've built a world with infinite potential, and I'd be a fool to let that go to waste. However, this particular part of the story in this particular thread is indeed over. Emma is at home, and it's time for a new woman to experience this place. I can give no timeframe of when the next story may be written, only that it will be.

Before that though, I'm going to be remastering Desperation Dungeon, fixing (hopefully) all typos, errors, and improving any parts that don't really match up to the rest, quality-wise. I often write while I'm super desperate myself, and doing so kind of tanks the quality of my writing since I'm so distracted. Any issues caused by that will be sorted out. There might also be new parts added, but such parts will not have any impact on the story as a whole, so people who don't read said remastered version won't miss anything important when they read the eventual sequel.

Aside from this, like I've stated before, I've been working on an absolutely massive, very unique project on-and-off for well over a year now. I've only been writing like...a page a week up until now because all my real writing time was going into Dungeon, but now that this is on a proper hiatus, I'm going to lay into said project until it's complete. I'd say it's about half way there, but if I focus on it, we're looking at somewhere between a month or two - Maybe faster if I really get into it. Please note, however, that I am a huge, shameful flake and nothing I say here should be taken seriously. Much like with the next Desperation Dungeon, it WILL happen, but I can't say exactly when.

Aside from these two huge things, I'm planning to revisit Lunambra at some point. Some people here might not be aware of the Lunambra Anthology, new members especially. If not, I'd recommend giving them a look: They're my first huge effort into Omorashi fiction, and while altogether sloppier than Dungeon, it's still a very long, detailed, and passionate story. Here's a link: 

Obviously, scroll down and start with Book One.

I never did write parts 2 and 3 of Dreams, and that's something that has a lot of potential. My problem with it is that I set the scale to pretty ridiculous levels, and I need to find a way to keep in line with that while also keeping the desperation down-to-earth and consistent within that universe.

Those are all my (current) big projects, but there's always the chance of me writing short stories or fan fiction, as I've been known to do. I certainly want to revisit Full on the Firefly and get Inara and Saffron done, and I could write any number of other things between all of this.

So, in short, I have a lot planned, and I hope you all enjoy whatever I come out with in the future. That's gonna be my last word here in this thread, so thank you so much, all of you! If anyone has any questions about Dungeon or would just like to discuss it, feel free to PM me, I'm always up for a chat. Have a great day or night, whenever you read this, and you'll all see me soon enough.

Thanks,

B.L.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Megan smiled into her webcam, her left arm held over her naked breasts and her right hand covering her vagina. Countless messages flooded the chatbox on her page. “put the arm down bby” “sho

The Final Part- ***** Emma moaned and gasped as the two women continued to drag her. Every few seconds, another tiny spurt of wee filled her panties before it soaked into her fatigues. She d

Here we go, everyone. This is a very, very long one. When I finished writing it, I tried to see if there was a way to split it into two parts, but there really isn't. I'll try to keep future parts mor

On 3/14/2018 at 2:54 PM, Bulge_Lover said:

You know what, I'm glad you mentioned this. I was actually considering releasing the Remastered Edition for about 3 bucks, like those comics that are on the front page all the time. People could always read this messy version for free, but if they paid a bit they could have it all, fully edited and improved, in a properly formatted .PDF as well as a .mobi they could put on their phone, tablet, or Kindle.

I haven't decided on this yet, and I feel shitty even considering it, but it's a thing that I might do...

Don't feel shitty! I've been considering the same thing myself. Although I have to confess, I've felt shitty about considering it, too, so... GMTA? 

But all seven and a half of my fans told me not to feel shitty, that it's totally something worth doing.  So now I'll do the same in return. You should totally do it. Especially you, really. I mean, the sheer volume of your work... and I'm not talking about the bladder capacities... plus the quality of your writing. Emma feels real, Kay feels real. Even though I don't quite believe the setup, they feel real. That takes some ability. You've earned your title.

So by all means, post that Remastered Edition! 

(And then please tell me how you managed it. I've been trying to figure out how to do it and got nowhere.) 

On 3/23/2018 at 4:16 PM, holdit247 said:

Late to the party as usual. I only want to say that you deserve to sell your work BL. Its magnificent, jaw dropping, perfect of the genre. 

And that comes from an ageing expert. I used to run femaledesperation.com

Not to thread-jack, but: are we talking Easyshag? I've been around a while myself but I can't quite place that URL in my memory. 

• 1 month later...
On 3/14/2018 at 2:54 PM, Bulge_Lover said:

You know what, I'm glad you mentioned this. I was actually considering releasing the Remastered Edition for about 3 bucks, like those comics that are on the front page all the time. People could always read this messy version for free, but if they paid a bit they could have it all, fully edited and improved, in a properly formatted .PDF as well as a .mobi they could put on their phone, tablet, or Kindle.

I haven't decided on this yet, and I feel shitty even considering it, but it's a thing that I might do...

Don't feel shitty about that! And I'd definitely buy it. :grin:

(Very late reply, since I only made an account recently, but I've been reading this since sometime in the first few pages, and enjoying all of it. It's fantastic!)

• 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...