Is it racism to fear muslims?

On 6/2/2017 at 11:57 AM, Zest said:

"Is it racism to fear muslims"

Yes.

/thread

How? It's not a race.

5 hours ago, EMT said:

How? It's not a race.

I've never seen someone scared of a white Muslim.

5 hours ago, EMT said:

The fact that your picture is Kyubey makes that last part a lot more believable/scary.

That's the point of it being Kyubey /人 ⌒ ‿‿ ⌒ 人\

5 hours ago, EMT said:

It's a fucked up ideology/religion that needs a reform to be a part of a modern world.

That's opening a different can of worms. The last time that guy thought that he had the right to decide what should and what shouldn't exist in this world, it didn't go that well. What we really don't need is the extremes. Of anything.

Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, trackboy said:

some countries they superglue your        anus shut then feed you  lot of laxatives so your large intestine will swell up and burst...

18 hours ago, trackboy said:

alex jones has talked about it...

[actual citation needed]

14 hours ago, EMT said:

It's a fucked up ideology/religion that needs a reform to be a part of a modern world

And whose job should it be to decide the reforms? If your first choice is the US, or UK, I'd like to point you to our finest Mid-East work to date, which the State Dept. just declassified the final set of documents on, the 1953 coup d' etat:

It so happens that we've tried meddling in the predominantly-Muslim world before, and it's only ever failed miserably. Most notably, in 1953 we (the US and UK) overthrew Iran's first democratically elected government in thousands of years just to secure access to a recently socialized oil refinery and "keep the commies out", installed a monarchical puppet over them to orchestrate those actions, and then watched him get overthrown by "his" people and have a hyper-religious theocracy take his place during the Iranian revolution.

That same government, which rules Iran to this day, has gone on to develop a nuclear weapons program, supposedly aimed squarely at our heads, that we spent years trying to negotiate down in a deal that our new president suggests we rip up, breaking our latest promise to a nation we brought to the brink of destruction.

Our actions as the largest military in the world have dire consequences that we often don't take seriously, blinded by giant dollar signs scattered across Northrop's balance sheet.

Christians in America are outraged if I tell them "Happy Holidays" instead of "Merry Christmas", but we're surprised that the Iranians ran to the "safe-haven" of religion when we forcibly stripped them of their democracy and control of their own state? We're surprised when a young man whose only knowledge of the US is our name on the drone that killed his family, or leveled his entire neighborhood, is compelled to join an extremist group that vows to destroy those who murdered his innocent loved ones (that's us...)?

No matter what you've been led to believe, bombing the hell out of a country does not help your political/religious case with the people of said country. Neither does leveling wedding parties with unmanned aircraft. Or blowing up some hospital on "accident". Multiple times...

Our first reaction to something we don't like seems to be "get rid of it", or "reform it", which simply means to recast it in our image. This doesn't work, whether you're talking 50's Iran, or disputes through banana companies in South America. It hasn't worked when we've tried it in the past, and it likely never will.

The sooner we accept that we can't dictate the entire world, the sooner we can grow better relations with the entire world. Maybe then we can use some of the over 50% of our discretionary budget currently dedicated to death and destruction for our own people instead...

Edited by HPattern
Accidently clipped part of a quote...

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/14/world/middleeast/isis-enshrines-a-theology-of-rape.html

here is article from new York times telling about how muslims pray to allah as they rape women in the name of allah. 

https://www.bing.com/search?q=isis+horror+stories&FORM=R5FD1

here is more      information on the horrors of islam.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=isis+victims+stories&FORM=R5FD2

here are reports from the victims of muslims. how can anyone defend the muslims raping 8 year old kids??? 

On 30/04/2017 at 4:20 AM, EMT said:

But even some Muslims in the western world are dangerous. Many support Sharia Law and want segregation etc. etc..

hmm, the fanatic christians of USA had killed more people last year than "radical muslims" in USA in the same period of time... something to think about before pointing to a problem believing it's the biggest. It's something really disastrous to believe that hospitals are dangerous because it's the place where most people die...

On 7/1/2017 at 11:16 PM, EMT said:

But they do definitely throw gays of off roof tops. They will also force sex change operations on gays. It's a fucked up ideology/religion that needs a reform to be a part of a modern world. Not to mention how cruelly they treat woman. 

Never honestly knew any of that.....

That Is quite disturbing.....

Wait..... this is really random for an omoorg post.

I've yet to hear anyone defending the Muslims who rape, pillage, and murder. What I have heard are people unwilling to condemn the ~1 billion Muslims who don't rape, pillage, or murder on account of the actions of the handful who do. Most Muslims, like most non-Muslims, are just trying to make the most of the hand life has dealt them and are largely apathetic about people beyond their sphere of interaction.

And while death by ruptured rectum and Maypole dancing with one's entrails are fairly creative forms of execution, are they really any worse than lynch mobs here in the states getting their jollies from watching gays flail around tied to a tree branch until they die of suffocation? Because, as I understand it, such was fairly common within living memory and isn't unheard of in less tolerant parts of the country even in the 21st century, nor is it the only means by which American Gays have been tortured if half of what I've heard is true.

As for women, I'd like to note it's been less than a century since Women's suffrage was added to the US Constitution, that it wasn't that long ago that homemaker was the only socially acceptable occupation for an American Woman, that it wasn't that long ago that spousal rape became a recognized crime.

It is the collective Hubris of the US and other so-called western nations that we are so much more enlightened and advanced than the countries we collectively call the middle east, but when you actually take a look at history instead of parroting the highly romanticized version that constitutes American Mythology, you start to notice that we can't be more than a few centuries of development ahead of the Muslim World, and considering how much of our enshrinement of enlightened ideals is closer to lipservice than them being part of daily life, the discrepancy is probably closer to being measured in decades rather than centuries, especially when you consider that many Islamic countries are more modern than the average American has been lead to believe(I've read that Muslim countries that have banned the traditional women's head covering outnumber countries that mandate it, and that even in Saudi Arabia, Bastion of Muslim Traditionalism, women have started working as sales associates in shops catering to all-female clientale and wearing western style undergarments).

As for the stereotypes of Muslims living in stone aged conditions, there's quite a bit of evidence to suggest that the countries that fuel that stereotype are in such a condition because the US and its allies keep blowing their stuff up. Its hard to justify investing in things like electric lights or automobiles if you're constantly having to rebuild your house because of rowdy neighbors knocking down your walls. I also don't think it's a coincidence that the US and its allies are targetted by the more militant factions of Islam when other non-Muslim countries are largely left alone. It's almost as if the atrocities committed by the worse kind of Muslims are fueled by completely justified, if horribly misdirected, anger.

22 hours ago, trackboy said:

here is article from new York times telling about how muslims pray to allah as they rape women in the name of allah. 

...Well, at least it's not CNN ^_^. However, NYT or not NYT, they're talking about ISIS (as do the bing links posted below), which is "islamic" only in name. They're not even wahhabi, they're an entirely new entity that exists for a different purpose.

23 hours ago, HPattern said:

Things

THIS. All of my THIS. You don't force the ideas upon others, no matter how benevolent they may seem to you. You let them settle in and watch them grow as more and more people adopt them. Naturally, I also agree with everything that Jeffery said, just not quoting him to make my post easier for him to read.

This inability to change is so sad that it's almost funny. Last time they blamed the jews for everything that is wrong with this world, now it's muslims that superglue gay anuses (anuses!). Or russian hackers on steroids, but they probably superglue gay anuses (anuses!) too, Matrix-style.

Posted (edited)
On 7/2/2017 at 5:17 AM, EMT said:

How? It's not a race.

Exactly - Muslim is a religious term, therefore it refers to a follower of Islam.

However, I would like you to know that in my country, that is Bosnia and Herzegovina, especially in former Yugoslavia, Muslim was a term used to denote ethnicity; today they (Muslims) are called Bosniaks, or Bosnian Muslims (or Balije, although that's a derogatory term!) Just wanted to clarify that from my country's perspective.

By the way, the other two constitutive peoples in Bosnia are Serbs (Vlasi) and Croats (Šokci).

Edited by OmorashiBosnia

On 7/2/2017 at 0:46 PM, wetnessgold said:

hmm, the fanatic christians of USA had killed more people last year than "radical muslims" in USA in the same period of time... something to think about before pointing to a problem believing it's the biggest. It's something really disastrous to believe that hospitals are dangerous because it's the place where most people die...

In 2015 there were 11,000 terror attacks and 28,000 deaths due to those radical Muslim terror attacks. (http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/11774-number-terror-attacks-worldwide-dropped-13-2015)

Looking up how many deaths caused by radical Christianity in 2015 results in nothing for me, so I can't compare the two. But Christianity has the new testament that fixes all the things calling for violence in the old testament (i.e. Homophobia, etc. etc.). The Quran has no such reform, and thus the calls to violence are taken as god's words themselves. A woman is raped? Stone the woman. You had a daughter? Mutilate her genitals so that she doesn't feel pleasure during sex. You're gay? We can throw you off a rooftop, behead you, or force a sex change operation on you. 

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Jeffery Mewtamer said:

I've yet to hear anyone defending the Muslims who rape, pillage, and murder. What I have heard are people unwilling to condemn the ~1 billion Muslims who don't rape, pillage, or murder on account of the actions of the handful who do. Most Muslims, like most non-Muslims, are just trying to make the most of the hand life has dealt them and are largely apathetic about people beyond their sphere of interaction.

And while death by ruptured rectum and Maypole dancing with one's entrails are fairly creative forms of execution, are they really any worse than lynch mobs here in the states getting their jollies from watching gays flail around tied to a tree branch until they die of suffocation? Because, as I understand it, such was fairly common within living memory and isn't unheard of in less tolerant parts of the country even in the 21st century, nor is it the only means by which American Gays have been tortured if half of what I've heard is true.

As for women, I'd like to note it's been less than a century since Women's suffrage was added to the US Constitution, that it wasn't that long ago that homemaker was the only socially acceptable occupation for an American Woman, that it wasn't that long ago that spousal rape became a recognized crime.

It is the collective Hubris of the US and other so-called western nations that we are so much more enlightened and advanced than the countries we collectively call the middle east, but when you actually take a look at history instead of parroting the highly romanticized version that constitutes American Mythology, you start to notice that we can't be more than a few centuries of development ahead of the Muslim World, and considering how much of our enshrinement of enlightened ideals is closer to lipservice than them being part of daily life, the discrepancy is probably closer to being measured in decades rather than centuries, especially when you consider that many Islamic countries are more modern than the average American has been lead to believe(I've read that Muslim countries that have banned the traditional women's head covering outnumber countries that mandate it, and that even in Saudi Arabia, Bastion of Muslim Traditionalism, women have started working as sales associates in shops catering to all-female clientale and wearing western style undergarments).

As for the stereotypes of Muslims living in stone aged conditions, there's quite a bit of evidence to suggest that the countries that fuel that stereotype are in such a condition because the US and its allies keep blowing their stuff up. Its hard to justify investing in things like electric lights or automobiles if you're constantly having to rebuild your house because of rowdy neighbors knocking down your walls. I also don't think it's a coincidence that the US and its allies are targetted by the more militant factions of Islam when other non-Muslim countries are largely left alone. It's almost as if the atrocities committed by the worse kind of Muslims are fueled by completely justified, if horribly misdirected, anger.

The text in the Quran says that anyone who doesn't kill those who don't believe in Allah should be killed. And that if they don't kill those who do not believe, they are hypocrites. (citation needed). There can't be peaceful Muslims if the text that they follow itself says that those who are peaceful aren't Muslim.

Edited by EMT

1 hour ago, EMT said:

There can't be peaceful Muslims if the text that they follow itself says that those who are peaceful aren't Muslim.

Your argument here is predicated on the assumption that every Muslim reads, and subsequently follows their holy text to the letter. Take one look at the average Christian, or the average participant of most other religions, and I think you'll see that the vast majority of them don't follow their text completely, and many (if not most...) haven't even read the thing...

Yes, the holy texts of many religions preach hate, violence, favoritism, war, crime, punishment, eternal damnation, etc. That doesn't mean that every member of any given religion uses their respective text as an instruction manual for their day-to-day lives.

As a thought exercise, let's appropriate a perennial favorite argument of gun-loving conservatives in the US: Religions don't kill people, and books don't kill people either. Murderers kill people. I imagine it sounds a bit different when applied in this context, but it's a pretty accurate analogue.

"Reforming" the Islamic texts/teachings because they "normalize violence" is akin to restricting the availability of guns because they enable gun violence.

There are theoretical pro's and con's to each of these policies, but I personally believe the con's outweigh the pro's with respect to our constant unjustified and uninvited intervention in the Mid-East, while the pro's outweigh the con's in the case of gun control.

Regardless of your views on gun control, I imagine things look a bit different through this lens...

15 hours ago, Jeffery Mewtamer said:

Hmm... neva' thought of that

+1 to the sentiment that just because you can cherry pick scripture for verses that promote horrible behavior doesn't mean every person who puts stock in said scripture is going to build their life around those verses. If I was willing to condemn all Muslims because of the worst parts of the Quran, I'd have to condemn all Jews and Christians for the worst parts of the Bible to avoid hypocrisy.

Seriously, hating all Muslims for what terrorists have done in the name of Islam would be akin to hating all Christians for the actions of the Westboro Baptist Church, hating all Germans for the actions of the Nazi Party, Hating all Chinese and Russians for the actions of the political parties once lead by Mao and Stalin, hating all animal lovers for the actions of PETA, hating all women for the misandrics that have hijacked feminism, hating all Americans because of Trump supporters, hating anyone who eats a salad because some local troublemaking vegans vandalized your favorite steakhouse, et cetera.

Also, here's a mini history lesson:

During the Islamic Golden age, which last ~500 years and coincided with a large portion of the European Dark Ages, Baghdad was the intellectual capital of the world, and was a popular destination not only for Muslim scholars but also for Jewish and Christian scholars, and that a significant portion of scientific and mathematical developments during that time period came from the Muslim world.

More recently:

241 Years Ago: Thomas Jefferson includes the line "All men are created equal" in the Declaration of Independence.

153 years ago: Abraham Lincoln gives his Gettysburg Address.

49 Years ago: Martin Luther King Jr. is assassinated for his activism.

Today: Inequality is still a daily reality for Americans, but our government would rather scapegoat foreigners and invest billions in new ways of killing whichever group of foreigners they choose to scapegoat.

And assuming that 28k figure for number of deaths caused by Islamic terrorists in 2015 is accurate, I have to ask: How many deaths in Muslim majority countries were caused by the terrorist organization known as the US Armed Forces in that same year? I don't know all the numbers, but I understand 9/11 had a death toll of ~3000 while the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan totalled more than 100K civilian deaths to roughly 1000 US and allied military deaths during the Bush Jr. years and that Obama and Trump haven't done much different with the US Armed Forces.

Though, considering that millions of Americans die annually from Heart Disease and Cancer(and there are at least another 8 causes of death that outdo murder for body count), I can't help wondering how many lives could be saved by siphoning off a significant fraction of the military budget to government funded medical research.

16 hours ago, Jeffery Mewtamer said:

+1 to the sentiment that just because you can cherry pick scripture for verses that promote horrible behavior doesn't mean every person who puts stock in said scripture is going to build their life around those verses. If I was willing to condemn all Muslims because of the worst parts of the Quran, I'd have to condemn all Jews and Christians for the worst parts of the Bible to avoid hypocrisy.

Seriously, hating all Muslims for what terrorists have done in the name of Islam would be akin to hating all Christians for the actions of the Westboro Baptist Church, hating all Germans for the actions of the Nazi Party, Hating all Chinese and Russians for the actions of the political parties once lead by Mao and Stalin, hating all animal lovers for the actions of PETA, hating all women for the misandrics that have hijacked feminism, hating all Americans because of Trump supporters, hating anyone who eats a salad because some local troublemaking vegans vandalized your favorite steakhouse, et cetera.

Also, here's a mini history lesson:

During the Islamic Golden age, which last ~500 years and coincided with a large portion of the European Dark Ages, Baghdad was the intellectual capital of the world, and was a popular destination not only for Muslim scholars but also for Jewish and Christian scholars, and that a significant portion of scientific and mathematical developments during that time period came from the Muslim world.

More recently:

241 Years Ago: Thomas Jefferson includes the line "All men are created equal" in the Declaration of Independence.

153 years ago: Abraham Lincoln gives his Gettysburg Address.

49 Years ago: Martin Luther King Jr. is assassinated for his activism.

Today: Inequality is still a daily reality for Americans, but our government would rather scapegoat foreigners and invest billions in new ways of killing whichever group of foreigners they choose to scapegoat.

And assuming that 28k figure for number of deaths caused by Islamic terrorists in 2015 is accurate, I have to ask: How many deaths in Muslim majority countries were caused by the terrorist organization known as the US Armed Forces in that same year? I don't know all the numbers, but I understand 9/11 had a death toll of ~3000 while the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan totalled more than 100K civilian deaths to roughly 1000 US and allied military deaths during the Bush Jr. years and that Obama and Trump haven't done much different with the US Armed Forces.

Though, considering that millions of Americans die annually from Heart Disease and Cancer(and there are at least another 8 causes of death that outdo murder for body count), I can't help wondering how many lives could be saved by siphoning off a significant fraction of the military budget to government funded medical research.

Good point

On 7/2/2017 at 9:46 PM, wetnessgold said:

wikipedian_protester.jpg.df717f4c0162ee56084801215de6dfe2.jpg

Posted (edited)
On 7/1/2017 at 11:20 PM, BENAir01 said:

Care to say which countries?

Here is a source dump on Islamic hatred of homosexual.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/739275/Dutch-watchdog-OK-send-gay-people-death-threats-Muslim
https://www.welt.de/vermischtes/article4491500/Tuerkischer-Vater-bringt-schwulen-Sohn-um.html
https://www.welt.de/politik/deutschland/article147722602/Schwule-Fluechtlinge-von-Moslems-gepeinigt.html
https://archive.is/Yc8DJ
https://archive.is/8FwdL
https://archive.is/dqGdr
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/apr/11/british-muslims-strong-sense-of-belonging-poll-homosexuality-sharia-law
https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Persecution_of_Homosexuals_(France)
http://in.reuters.com/article/idINIndia-42959820091006?sp=true
http://www.webcitation.org/query?url=http://www.infowars.com/photo-of-gay-man-who-walked-through-muslim-suburb-of-paris-with-boyfriend-causes-shock/&date=2013-04-11
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/27828610/ns/world_news-europe/t/violence-against-gays-problem-amsterdam/#.WM4LN6KzwdV
http://www.webcitation.org/query?url=http://www.gaystarnews.com/article/muslim-extremists-tear-gas-gay-marais-attack051112&date=2013-04-11
http://www.webcitation.org/query?url=http://www.pinknews.co.uk/?p=7856&date=2013-02-21
https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Persecution_of_Homosexuals_(Netherlands)
http://www.jwduyvendak.nl/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/as-long-as-they-keep-away-from-me.-2011.pdf
http://nos.nl/artikel/2123370-homo-s-durven-minder-vaak-hand-in-hand-te-lopen.html
https://www.scp.nl/english/Publications/Summaries_by_year/Summaries_2006/Acceptance_of_homosexuality_in_the_Netherlands/Acceptance_of_homosexuality_in_the_Netherlands
http://www.webcitation.org/query?url=http://www.vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/artikkel.php?artid=570403&date=2013-02-21
http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/opinion/aec/30252466
https://www.worldnomads.com/travel-safety/southeast-asia/thailand/thailand-for-lgbtqi-travellers
http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/opinion/aec/30252466
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/11/world/africa/gay-egyptians-surveilled-and-entrapped-are-driven-underground.html
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/12/world/asia/indonesia-sharia-law-aceh.html
http://www.gaystarnews.com/article/albania-passes-landmark-gay-hate-crime-laws050513
https://www.hrw.org/report/2016/08/10/these-political-games-ruin-our-lives/indonesias-lgbt-community-under-threat
http://www.spartacusworld.com/en/saunas/asia/jordan
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/16/world/asia/indonesia-antigay-sentiment.html?_r=0
http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2016/02/24/indonesian-psychiatrists-label-lgbt-mental-disorders.html
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2009/sep/13/iraq-gays-murdered-militias
http://archives.gdnonline.com/NewsDetails.aspx?date=04/07/2015&storyid=208647
https://76crimes.com/2013/06/27/report-cites-torture-of-lebanon-lgbts-others-seeks-reform/
http://pantheon.hrw.org/legacy/english/docs/2008/06/02/turkey18990.htm
https://www.hrw.org/news/2015/05/28/kazakhstan-anti-gay-laws-found-unconstitutional
http://www.eurasianet.org/node/65533
https://www.state.gov/documents/organization/252887.pdf
http://www.humanrightsfirst.org/sites/default/files/HRF-HRC-Africa-Report.pdf
http://www.refugeelegalaidinformation.org/mali-lgbti-resources
https://www.state.gov/documents/organization/186428.pdf
https://www.memri.org/reports/homosexuality-gcc-kuwait-steps-enforcement-anti-gay-laws-proposes-ban-gay-foreign-workers-0#_ednref8
https://www.memri.org/reports/homosexuality-gcc-kuwait-steps-enforcement-anti-gay-laws-proposes-ban-gay-foreign-workers-0#_ednref14
https://www.state.gov/documents/organization/204340.pdf
https://archive.is/vhres
https://archive.is/B8Rrk
https://archive.is/ZKZKm
https://www.memri.org/reports/homosexuality-gcc-kuwait-steps-enforcement-anti-gay-laws-proposes-ban-gay-foreign-workers-0
https://archive.is/WicSb
http://www.wipo.int/edocs/lexdocs/laws/en/sa/sa047en.pdf
https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2007/05/the-kingdom-in-the-closet/305774/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxyVD0-6Z1E

But the TL:DR is that it's illegal to be homosexual in 72 countries (32 Islamic) and in 12 the death penalty applies (all Islamic). Even in countries where homosexuality isn't illegal, people discriminate and kill homosexuals and the law turns a blind eye. No source on gluing anuses of homosexuals though.

Also when was the last time a hashtag "suggestwaystokillfaggots" trended in the West?

PS: Muslims are also the most antisemitic group on Earth.

Edited by EmmaWees

42 minutes ago, EmmaWees said:

PS: Muslims are also the most antisemitic group on Earth.

arabs are semitic people such as jewish people and ethiopian....

18 minutes ago, wetnessgold said:

arabs are semitic people such as jewish people and ethiopian....

I meant that they hate the Jews.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, BENAir01 said:

It's so sad to see all this hatred and islamophobia by @EmmaWees

This is why the word islamophobia is meaningless.

Majority of my posts here are descriptions or reports. I'm not inciting any discrimination or violence.

Edited by EmmaWees

well this thread can be sum up by this : "haters gonna hate"

there is always people talking about things they do not even know (or worse don't understand)  so I don't think this is useful I mean the first answer I got was disgusting and the other one pathetic, I personally think that a terrorist is nothing else than a racist with balls to kill and enough rage to not give a f*** about his life, and that has nothing to do with a religion nor a population...

No, it's not racism but the fear or dislike of muslims is by definition, Islamophobia.

The way I see it, there's radicals from all sorts of groups that take their ideology and push things too far. There's Muslims that have killed, there's Christians that have killed. But truth is, all these extremists are just the handful of their group. Majority of Christians look at the KKK, Westboro Baptist Church, etc saying they don't represent what they practice. Same thing goes for Muslims and Al Qaeda and ISIS.

Posted (edited)
45 minutes ago, VanCanto99 said:

No, it's not racism but the fear or dislike of muslims is by definition, Islamophobia.

The way I see it, there's radicals from all sorts of groups that take their ideology and push things too far. There's Muslims that have killed, there's Christians that have killed. But truth is, all these extremists are just the handful of their group. Majority of Christians look at the KKK, Westboro Baptist Church, etc saying they don't represent what they practice. Same thing goes for Muslims and Al Qaeda and ISIS.

Westboro Baptist Church has 40 members and they don't kill people and the KKK has 5000 to 8000 members and neither hold any real power. They are incomparable with  Al Qaeda and ISIS.

58 minutes ago, wetnessgold said:

well this thread can be sum up by this : "haters gonna hate"

there is always people talking about things they do not even know (or worse don't understand)  so I don't think this is useful I mean the first answer I got was disgusting and the other one pathetic, I personally think that a terrorist is nothing else than a racist with balls to kill and enough rage to not give a f*** about his life, and that has nothing to do with a religion nor a population...

Why do I have to repeat myself?

I have no idea why are we still talking about racism. The definitions of racism are:

Prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

or

The belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

or

a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

Muslims and Islam have nothing to do with any of these definitions. (and terrorists too)

Edited by EmmaWees