Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Chronicles Of My Small-bladdered Wife

Me too! Neither of us enjoy wetting, so it works out well. She also seems to not like holding other people up with going to the bathroom, which is also great for me. 

Last night we actually went back to see the movie (Fantastic Beasts...) again with our oldest. We again got a large drink, but she wasn't crazy desperate like last night. When we left, neither me or our daughter went to the bathrooms. She went along with us, looking at the bathrooms on the way out. She reminded me that we needed to go to the store, so we stopped, which took an extra 15 minutes.

When we got home, she helped me unload the car then dashed to the toilet. She let out a huge "ahhhhh" when she sat down. Luckily I timed it - 55 seconds! 

This evening we went pokemon hunting with the kids. Since its dark and our park doesn't have lights (plus its cold), this basically involves me driving around slowly while they play. I have a whole series of places to go and throughout the whole route there is only 1 bathroom, and we weren't even going by it today.

When we left about 6:30, I was pleasantly surprised that Jenna didn't pee first. She basically always does before we go anywhere, but I guess she just didn't feel much of a need. It had been a while since she had gone last, but I also don't think she had been drinking much. She grabbed a soda for the outing, and drank some water when we sat down in the car. We made our way to the pokemon hunting grounds and I drove around for quite a while. At one point I stopped for them to catch some of them, and saw that her legs were firmly clamped together. It had been close to an hour since we left, the soda having been drained in under 30 minutes, and the liquids had made their way to her bladder. 

We circled around for a while longer, stopping periodically. Each time I stopped I took a good look at her body language; she had now moved sideways some to pull her knees up, which offered a little extra pressure on her pussy. After we'd been out for about an hour and half, they started to have problems with the internet so I pulled over to check it out. Jenna now had one foot pulled up and planted in her crotch. Jenna said "Well, I think thats a sign we need to head back", clearly ready to get home to the toilet. The kids wanted to stay to catch everything around us, though, and she gave in. 

I hadn't seen her do this before, and I think there was a reason. She kept shifting around trying to find a way to make it work, before giving up. She shifted around once more, moving the foot from her pussy and crossing her legs partially. Once we drove off I could see her moving her leg back and forth, lightly massaging her pussy. The kids kept whining about having to go home, so I pulled into the parking lot of the community college, where I know there are a lot of pokemon.

When I pulled in, Jenna crossed her legs tightly and bent forward slightly for a couple seconds as her bladder protested against being delayed again. I drove around for a little while, with Jenna once again joining in the game to take her mind off of the situation below. After about 5 minutes, a whole bunch of them popped up. Jenna yelped and said "Ooh Ooh! Stop here!" Conveniently, we were right under a light, so I was able to fully watch her. She was concentrating fully on the game, but I could see her subconsciously squeezing her thighs together. Finally on the last stretch home, Jenna started squirming in anticipation, but I dashed her hopes when I pulled into the park near our house for one last stop. I wasn't expecting it, but 2 pikachu popped up on the radar about a 3-4 minute walk away. The kids went ballistic, begging to go get them. I was ready to go, and had already put the car into drive, when Jenna sighed loudly and said "OK, fine, we can go get them."

I couldn't believe it! No wasting a second, I pulled into the closest parking spot. We hadn't planned on being outside, so she didn't have a jacket. As soon as she stepped out the 45 degree air, with short sleeves and capris no less, her bladder must have spasmed because she sharply bent forward and pulled one of her legs up to get extra pressure on her peehole. She stayed like that for several seconds before I felt sorry and gave her my jacket. I was the only one with a working "flashlight" (on my phone), so I couldn't see her as we walked, but when we got to where the Pikachu were, I got an eyeful. She was shifting back and forth, bending each knee up and across her other leg in turn. We rapidly made our way back, with Jenna firmly crossing her legs the second she sat down.

As we pulled into the driveway, she already had her seatbelt off and raced ahead of the door, then reached down to grab a package. True to form, she got distracted when she opened it to find a shirt she had been waiting for. She immediately pulled off her shirt, and started trying to get the new shirt on. It went on weird, though, and I had to help her get it off. I got in a nice boob grab in the process, causing her to laugh then bend forward again.

She got the shirt on then sneezed loudly before opening her eyes wide. "I think I just peed a little!" then she started laughing. The kids, of course started giggling along with her from outside the room, before she paused then said "No, I think I actually did pee. I need to go!" and she rushed to the bathroom. I didn't have a timer running, but it was a fairly long pee for her, easily 30 seconds or more. She got up, and sighed loudly before saying "Much better!"

I noticed she didn't change her panties, so I'm not sure if nothing happened or if it wasn't enough for her to mess with changing them. She always sleeps in the nude, so if I remember tonight I'll try to check them for any evidence after she takes them off.

I put our clothes in the hamper before bed, so I got a chance to check them - it was almost 3 hours afterwards,  but the crotch was still a bit damp! I've never known her to do this before, so she must have been really full.

ALSO -  I finally found out why she never holds herself. As I've mentioned before, she was desperate to pee alot when she was a child. When it got really bad she would hold herself, but once she got older her mom told her she couldn't do that anymore so she figured out ways to hold it without using her hands.

Edited by cwpee
Typos (see edit history)

That's what is odd, though - she wasn't particularly close to her limits. As best I can tell, a whole lot of it is mental for her. She obviously has a small bladder, but I guess she just ignores it if she doesn't have a way to pee. Once she decides she has nowhere to pee she seems to last forever, but when she gets close to the toilet her desperation spikes. I think that the repeated times of thinking we were close to home, then delaying it further, got to her. When she's near her limit, she bolts to the toilet no matter what, but when she's just desperate she can get sidetracked easily like last night. She'll temporarily forget about peeing, which also translates into occasionally leaking.

While she put on a good display, and peed for ~30 seconds, it was a fairly week stream. That was still a lot for her, but nothing compared to what I've seen her hold. For comparison, there was a truly epic hold she did this past Sunday that I'm going to post soon. I'm not going to spoil it, but she peed harder than she did last night and for over twice as long. She was probably holding 3 times what she held last night, and she still didn't leak at all.

While the town we live in is decent sized, its a little off the beaten path, so we do a lot of driving. As a result, a whole lot of the desperation I've seen from her is as a result of road trips. Here's a quick account of one of the times she's been desperate on the road.

We had a day-trip planned to a larger city a couple hours away. Normally we stop at the halfway point as there is a gas station with clean toilets there, and that's normally when she needs to pee. On this occasion, it took forever to get everyone rounded up in the car and in the chaos Jenna managed to forget to pee on the way out. We'd been on the road for about 5 minutes when things calmed down enough for her to relax. Suddenly I heard her say "Oh no!". I asked her what was wrong, and she told me that she had forgotten to pee. Normally, I'm supportive of her toilet breaks, but I actually got a little irritated this time. We'd already taken forever to leave, so there was no way I was turning around. 

The problem is that it was another 10-15 minutes to the next place we could stop at. I told her it would be at least 10 minutes, and she got really worried. She didn't way anything, but I could tell she was getting desperate by her leg movements. She was jiggling them, then moved to cross them tightly. It ended up taking a little over 15 minutes, and as we exited the highway and saw that it was just a small semi-run-down gas station she said "Oh damn, I really hope their bathroom isn't nasty." I pulled up next to the entrance and she jumped out.

As she was running in, I saw a sign on the door that said "Bathrooms for customers only" so I was interested to see how this played out. I was ready to go in to buy something if she ran into a problem, but I didn't need to go in after all. She stopped at the cashier by the entrance, and was literally bouncing in place as she asked the cashier where the toilets were. I'm not sure what was said because I was outside, but it must have been something about them only being for customers. I saw her bend over and wave her hand frantically in the air before the cashier handed her a key and pointed to the back of the building. She was running into the room as I entered so I missed the beginning of her stream, but it was very powerful and lasted for another 20+ seconds after I first heard it.

• 1 month later...

I've been busy and totally neglected posting here, but there's been a lot of good desperation over the past couple months, not to mention all of the older ones! I already posted one here and I'm hoping to have more of them up soon.

Also, I this weekend I found out the reason I never see her really hold herself - she said when she really has to pee she gets super sensitive. Apparently if she holds herself, the extra stimulation makes her need to pee even worse. Thinking back on it, the few times I've seen her put her hands down there, it was a fist and it was pressing above her pussy, more around her pubic bone. I'm not entirely sure what that accomplishes, but oh well.

Knowing that, my memory from the theater may have been off. While I thought at the time it was her pussy, I think it must have been that same area. With her legs crossed, and through jeans, it was hard to tell for sure and I guess my mind just ran with it. Probably doesn't make much difference, but I like to maintain accuracy in stuff I post as "real".

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I know! I've wondered if it will ever happen, but based on her past I think it is highly unlikely she will pee herself purely because she had to hold on too long. If it ever does happen, it will because she'd prepared herself to start peeing and something happened. If she starts peeing and has to stop for any reason its a matter of seconds before it starts coming out on its own (according to her). The biggest example is the time from one of my first posts - we were out hiking and she was dying to pee when she ducked off the side of the trail. She started peeing and had to stop - twice - when I heard something. The second time she was fully peeing and it took her at least a second to stop after she pulled her pants back up. She later told me that she could feel it starting to come out and she was about to totally pee herself, but I wonder if that is actually true. She had previously told me she absolutely couldn't stop once she started because it hurt too much yet she did stop this time. I guess it comes down to how important it is to her that she stop peeing as to whether the pain is worth it. I still have fantasies thinking about what would have happened if there actually was someone coming and she had to stop.

The more common occurrence is when she's at a toilet (or will be in the next 15 seconds) she loses most of her ability to hold it and it doesn't take much to cause a squirt in her panties. There's been several times when she was racing to the bathroom and I slowed her down (either being playful, or just going up to give her a kiss when she got home) and she squirted in her panties.In fact, this happened over the weekend.

I suspected she needed to go because we'd been out for a while, but she made no mention of it. Sometimes she'll play around with me and talk about how she needs to pee because she knows I like it, but only when she's in a good mood. We were worn out and ready to get home, so that didn't happen. Normally if she's really bursting she'll say something anyway, but I've noticed that if we're close to home she basically never says anything.

I passed our normal turn to instead go to the community mailbox and she initially looked surprised until she realized what I was doing. She shifted in her seat some, but seemed fine when she got out to check the mail. As soon as we stopped in our driveway she hopped out, then inexplicably stopped to look at something in the yard (gotta love ADHD!) I unlocked the front door then joined her. She was looking at some of her flowers and was excited that they were starting to sprout and spent at least 2 minutes looking at them. Suddenly she stopped straightened upright and hurried to the door. She was shifting her weight and I heard her whisper to herself “ooooh, gotta pee”. I made a comment that for someone that had to pee badly, she sure was wasting a lot of time. She snapped back that it was urgent and to hurry up. I proceed to open the door and turned to make a comment to her but instead she tried to dart past me. There was plenty of room, but in her haste she bumped into me rather hard then yelled at me "Great! I just peed my pants!" It was only another 40 feet to the toilet, but as she shuffled along the floor, she muttered "and still am...."  before dropping on the toilet and releasing the pent up contents of her bladder. I commonly stand at the door to the toilet (which is in its own small room, and never has the door closed) even when she’s not desperate just to keep up the conversation, but I always try to watch when she’s this bursting to see how she reacts to finally peeing . I came up to the door as I saw her dropping on the toilet and when she looked up there was a look of exquisite relief on her face before she let out a long, deep sigh. She sat motionless as urine continued spraying outwards until about 30 seconds later when she looked up at me and said “Damn, that’s a lot of pee!” It kept on going before gradually slowing down, though she kept a constant stream going for a little over 1 minute from the time she started.

Edited by cwpee
Minor Text Fixes (see edit history)
  • 5 years later...
On 11/9/2022 at 4:44 AM, cwpee said:

You know how she used to always hold on, now matter what? Spoiler alert - she doesn’t always hang on any more. I've still yet to witness a complete bladder-emptying accident, but her pants definitely don't stay dry all of the time.

Sounds like full accidents are only a matter of time, and maybe diapers further down the line! Great story anyway.

The closest I have seen her come, conceptually, to a total loss of control came on an out-of-state family vacation in Utah/Arizona a few years ago. We were driving from the north rim of the grand canyon back towards Las Vegas. Once we hit I-15, in St George, the next stop is about 30 miles south. Being in the car with our kids I wasn't really looking for her to get desperate, but I also knew it was bound to happen. In this case, she was looking like she might have to pee soon, but obviously she didn't say anything. Soon after, it was pretty clear she needed to go but there was nothing there so she just dealt with it.

Towards the end of that stretch, the highway goes through a large river gorge. I had completely forgotten until we passed through and saw a huge line of cars, but that road was under construction. Lucky for her there was no holdup, though. She saw a sign for a stop, and immediately told me to hurry up because she had to pee really bad. By the time we got there couple minutes later she was bouncing in her seat and sprinted inside as soon as I parked. It was very hot, but I see that kind of thing at least once or twice a month.

The thing that keeps my mind coming back to this when I am fantasizing is that when we were driving North on the way to the grand canyon, the Southbound lanes were under construction. There were a few miles of cars and they were barely moving, I bet the holdup was at least 2 hours, possibly more. It was 2 narrow lane with a dropoff on one side, and barriers on the other (or it might have been barriers on both sides, I can't remember). There was literally nowhere to go, you couldn't even turn around. If that was there when we were coming back, I am 100% certain she would not have made it, and her options were either to wet her pants (very unlikely since she HATES wearing very wet clothing for long), or to pee next to the car with no cover (it was a minivan, so no doors to hide behind). I would have seen her pushed to her absolute limits. However, I am glad it didn't happen because I would feel bad for her, but mostly because it was have been SO AWKWARD with my kids being there.

Edited by cwpee (see edit history)

Over the weekend, we were out doing some early Christmas shopping, then ended up going on a self-guided tour of homes decorated for Christmas as part of a fundraiser for a local non-profit. I'd say we had been out for about 4 hours by the time we got to the 3rd house, and I was starting to wonder how long it would be before she needed to pee. Sure enough, I noticed her moving around more than normal, and I caught her looking longer than normal at the toilets. It was obvious they couldn't be used as there were many other people around, but I'm sure it wasn't helping her wait.

We still had things to do around the house, so we were only stopping at one more place on the way home. It was a small 1-room building set up as a museum or sorts, so we both knew it wouldn't take long. It was obvious from the way she was sitting that she needed to pee. Sure enough, as we were pulling up, she said

"Hurry on this one, I REALLY need to pee."

I figured there was no way we would take more than about 5 minutes, but I was quite wrong. Walking up to the door, I saw someone I hadn't seen in a very long time, and he immediately started talking too me. It was a few minutes before the person inside finished up with the previous group, then we went in. There ended up being more info that either of us realized, taking about 10 minutes, but it wasn't a problem for her since she is able to distract herself pretty well when she is interested in something. On the way out, though, the other person started talking to me again and got into how his family was doing. This guy can talk a lot, so I knew I had to pull away quickly. It was easier said that done, and every time I tried to excuse myself he brought up something else. Jenna wasn't looking too annoyed, but she was definitely squirming around some. Finally, after about 10 minutes, I saw her bend forward slightly and try to cross her legs without making it too obvious. I really didn't want anything to happen to her when we were out like that, so I basically walked away and told him we had to go.

We were about 10 minutes from home, and she barely said anything once we got in the car, until I mentioned that the car was almost out of gas.

"Just go home, I can fill it up tomorrow."

Normally she would want to to it while we were out since we were driving right past the pumps, so it must be getting pretty bad. Nothing else was said until we pulled up to the driveway and she had the seatbelt undone before we even stopped. She grabbed her purse and hurried inside, where she dropped on the toilet and sighed loudly. I went back to the car to get the stuff we had bought inside, and when I came in she was naked from the waist down and sliding on new underwear then pajamas. She didn't say anything to me, but it was pretty obvious that if she was changing panties the old ones were wet. I waited until she left to check and sure enough they were quite wet. There wasn't enough there for me to squeeze and drops out, but it was close. Her pants were totally dry so it must have happened after she left the car.