Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Snowpants accident (pee+poo)

Oh my God, Terka :-) I tok laxative before one month ago one Saturday when I was free and outside was bad weather. I like to try how long I can hold it and I like to pee in my already pooped pants too. At that time I bought new white pants so I did it into them. I want to buy leather pants too, it can be exciting.

But yes, cleaning take a long time :-)

I will celebrate Christmas with my pee and mess in my pants if it will be time to do it!

Another absolutely great experience!

What I personally really love is the casual worsening of the damage. Nothing is more cool than the "my panties are somehow brown, so why not finish myself into them". What's more interesting - this is propably the first messing accident while sleeping! I've personally thought that it's almost impossible to mess yourself while sleeping, of course unless you're really drunk. I'm somehow surprized that you boots weren't damaged with this 'double accident'. And that your white panties surveved that :-)

Do you consider your clothes while making such decision? Would you be so brave while wearing jeans? Do you consider the possibility of meeting anybody that could notice your 'accident'?  And did you ever met someone that notice your situation/did you have accident in presence of other people?

• 3 years later...