Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Pissed Myself at the Grocery Store

It's so easy to get caught short like that - one minute you're fine and the next you can hardly hold it. 

It never ceases to amaze me how unobservant people are. Nine times out of ten you can wet yourself and nobody notices. You think that big wet patch is unmissable, that everybody within a hundred yards must have clocked it instantly. But oh no, not at all, nobody even notices your embarrassing accident. 

Thanks for sharing your slightly embarrassing mishap!

1 hour ago, LucyVersion2.0 said:

I can't believe this happened to me...

On the way home from work, I had to stop at the grocery store to pick up some stuff to go with the roast for dinner.  I got carrots and potatoes, but couldn't find the seasoning I needed at first, because I don't usually shop at that store.  As I paced the aisles looking for it, I realized I had forgotten to hit the ladies' room before I left work.  Really had to pee, too.  I wasn't about to use the restroom at the store, though, ewww.  In the seasoning aisle, a man stopped me and asked me to help him find the McCormick brand garlic powder.  Being the nice person I am, I found it for him, but he started complaining that it wasn't on sale (only some of the McCormick seasonings were).  Even though I really needed to go, I was pleasant "Isn't that the way it goes...the one thing you need isn't on sale", etc. before running off.  I finally found the seasoning I needed, and went to the registers.  Line, line, line, line, self-checkout, yay! 

I started hurriedly scanning my things with my legs crossed tight.  My bladder was cramping off and on, but I thought I'd still be good til I got home.  I started putting the money in, and just happened to look up.  There, in the distance, a sign reading "RESTROOMS", and I had a Pavlov type of reaction; another cramp from my bladder, but it was stronger, and I couldn't fight it.  A big gush of piss escaped, and soaked my ass and halfway down the backs and insides my thighs before I managed to stop.  Nothing else I could do besides finish putting the money in, take my change, food, and receipt, leave, and hope no one was looking at me; making an ass out of myself is not part of my watersports fetish.  

I think I got away unnoticed.  If anyone did notice my pissy pants, they didn't say anything, so I guess I got lucky.

You poor thing! I'm sorry. :(

I'm pretty sure this will happen to me one day as well. I've never had an actual Pavlovian leak in public, but I have totally have them at home. Sometimes it's like I kinda need to pee but am fine to wait for ages longer in principle but the moment I set foot in the bathroom suddenly it's an nearly uncontrollable emergency.

3 hours ago, WaityKaty said:

You poor thing! I'm sorry. :(

I'm pretty sure this will happen to me one day as well. I've never had an actual Pavlovian leak in public, but I have totally have them at home. Sometimes it's like I kinda need to pee but am fine to wait for ages longer in principle but the moment I set foot in the bathroom suddenly it's an nearly uncontrollable emergency.

Thank you :)  At least it gave me a nice story to share here.

Yeah, it happens to me at home, too, but that's when it's fun and okay, hehe.

9 minutes ago, Gregg said:

I sometimes suspect that our habit of wetting our pants at home is at least partly responsible for incidents like this.

I think the more we wet our pants for fun, the more we break the psychologically ingrained notion that we're not supposed to, which makes it easier to do so on accident, even in situations where we don't particularly want to.

Oh, I totally agree with that!

Something like that happened to me last week and I felt really embarrassed at the time. I got checked out and ended up peeing my pants in the parking lot and people had to notice my soaked pants as I was putting my groceries in the car. Then they had to notice me putting my plastic rain pants on over my jeans so I wouldn't get my seat wet. I like wetting my pants, but not making a public spectical of my self.

I have observed the same kind of things sometimes the woman is on the way into the store but mostly register or at car... I have observed but never followed or even obviously watched... i have never liked to see people humiliated when they did not seek the attention.  Some women make so much about wetting when they do you know they want you to see... I have taken some of those women home with me when I was a youngster... It never failed to be a round about trip... Smooch, Smooch< Cum Cum Drip Drip, now we are both wet: nice to meet you and home safe...Couple repeats when they shared number... Most of them liked to be a little more inebriated than I liked to be around; so nothing ever lasted more than a couple times.

I didn't desire wetting myself at first, but it always felt so good to be wet or squirt upon, that I started to hold and wet alone to feel the warm wetness spread.  I have since had a back injury that at first had me cathing for almost a year... Then one day the valve opened and I better be close to a bathroom if I'm unable to literally pinch it off with my hand. I normally watch intake and time it. I don't ever really feel full until my bladder spasms. Usually its a forgot the time and its a real piss.  sometimes goes on its own a dribble to small wet spot.  I don't wear safety normally as I keep pretty good tabs... If I'm sick or really detracted like working or scoots in the boonies I'm more likely to blow it and will wear protection if with other people... I like to let it happen now if deep woods or I can jump in the lake ,river or storm...I myself would never purposely inconvenience someone to the point they had to wet. Unless they wanted me to and yes I will play along..Mwahahahah.

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I think it's not uncommon for people to nip in to the convenience store or grocery store on the way home despite having a full bladder, and suddenly experiencing a strong urge to pee while there.  And although most larger stores have public rest rooms, they aren't always conveniently located, and the smaller stores may not have them at all.  

I particularly remember visiting friends who had all been drinking, and being the only sober one I agreed to drive someone to the store to get more beer.  I guess he didn't pee before we left, and it was a 20-minute drive each way, and he told me he was busting when we got to the store.  They didn't have a public rest room, and it was still daylight and on a busy road, so a roadside pee wasn't practical.  The poor fellow was spurting in his jeans by the time we got back and had to finish relieving himself in his driveway.