Sign In

Pokemon Journey

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello, this will be my first interactive story, so please not to much hate. As the title says, this will be a Pokemon interactive Story, so lets start off. You walk into Prof. Oaks lab, you

Don't worry my two followers of this, the next part will come out soon, but first, ROUND OF APPLOSE TO @Dimwitrolo for making this epic illistration of what happened last time. His/Her art below 

Posted Images

Alright, there was a tie in the votes, but the coin flip decided to side with........1, So that's what it's going to be.

You Decide to go look for Pokemon in the forest, and hold off your need. You say goodbye to the girl and her parents before going back to the woods. It takes about twenty minutes, but you find a Rattata, and boy was it angry. It fiercely bit and nipped at you, but you and Charmander are able to defeat and catch it. Rattata was added to your party! You explore the woods some more a, but have no luck with finding any food or water, but your need to use the restroom grew, now having a little fart here and there, your getting a bit desperate, so your left with a choice.

What will you do?

1) Go back to the city, find a toilet, get your Pokemon healed, get food and water, and battle the gym leader (4/6 chance of making it)

2) Just pull your pants down and poop behind a bush (1/6 chance of being spotted) 

3) Hold off your need and continue looking 

4) Other (can be combined with options above)

PKMN

Charmander 45% HP LVL 7

Pidgey 100% HP LVL 4

Rattata 12% HP LVL 4

Bag

Potions 7x

Revives 3x

Pokeballs 7x

Needs

Bathroom 80%

Hunger 55%

Thirst 40%

Alright, we only had one vote, and it was to go deeper into the forest to go release your stomach contents, this had a 4/6 chance of complete success, making it and not being spotted. If your wondering why all of the chances are out of 6, its because I do the chances by a dice roll. Anyways, I'm veering off track, back to the story.

You rush through the forest, trying to find a place to relieve yourself. "Ohhhh, I really have to go now" You say as you let out a fart (87%) "Just a bush or something, then I'm I can go". After about awhile, you find a well hidden bush "thank God" you say as you head for the bush, but behind it was a mother Raticate feeding her baby Rattata. At the sight of you she rams herself into your stomach (90%) "ohhhhhhh" you moan as you look for much needed relief, but have no luck. "GAH, why does life hate me at these moments" you say as you have a flashback to when you were about 10, and you had to wait in line for the bathroom at the carnival, after all that food. Your stomach grumbled, and you almost leap with joy at the sight of the bathroom, but that was also to much. Once you closed the stall doors, everything in your stomach came out, you had to admit it felt very relaxing. Now returning back to the present, you find yourself so relaxed from the memory, your stomach is emptying itself right now (The dice choose 5, 5=complete failure, while 6=spotted). Once you realize what your doing, you try to stop yourself, but it is useless, so you just sit on the ground and give up. "Taz" you hear a guys voice you remember, Zeke, he came around the corner "T-Taz" he said, his face a little red. Once you realize he was watching you empty your stomach, you flushed red "I-u-er-" you flush even redder as you finish and stand up. He walked over "It's ok, accidents happen". "Only if your a little child" you reply. "Regardless of that fact, lets head to the next city to get you some new clothes and take a shot at the gym leader" he walks on. You nod and follow him. Soon getting there.

What will you do?

1) Audiences choice

PKMN

Charmander LVL 7 45% HP

Pidgey LVL 4 100% HP

Rattata LVL 4 12% HP

Bag

Potions 7x

Revives 3x

Pokeballs 7x

Needs

Bladder 20%

Stomach 5%

Hunger 70%

Thirst 50%

• 2 weeks later...

You walk back to the city. Luckily, Zeke gave you his sweatshirt to tie around your waist, so no one saw what you did, but if you noticed anyone staring, you flushed a little red. You head over to the nearest Pokemon center, and blush as you tell the nurse what happened and ask for a spare change of clothes. "It's ok" she responds with a smile "You wouldn't be the first, people pee themselves quite often because of the sudden increase in Fearows now a days, and while your changing, I'd be happy to heal your Pokemon" "Thanks" you say as you take the spare clothes and give the nurse your pokeballs. Zeke was waiting outside of the center "you ready" he said with a grin "I'm starving". You and him walk to the nearest restaurant, discussing about your teams, and what stratigies to defeating this tough gym leader of Pewter city, Brock, the rock type gym leader. "Why do you think I choose Squirtle, now I have a much easier battle" he says, as he eats "you have it hard since you picked Charmander". "Yeah, but my team could still demolish yours" you respond with a grin. "Is that a challenge, there's a Pokemon stadium right down the street, and prove your words" he said with an even wider grin. "Bring it on, right after we eat" you release all of your Pokemon, and give them whatever Pokemon eat. He does the same, having his Squirtle, Spearow, and Rattata. After your done, you head down to the stadium, and get positioned to battle your opponent "the usual wagers". "The usual wagers" he responds, and sends out his Spearow, and you send out your Charmander.

What Will You do?

Options

1) Fight

2) Switch

3) Item

Moves

1) Scratch

2) Growl

3) Ember

PKMN

1) Charmander LVL 7 100% HP (In Battle)

2) Pidgey LVL 4 100% HP

3) Rattata LVL 4 100% HP

Bag

Potions x7

Revives x3

Opponent

Rival Zeke

1) Squirtle LVL 7 100% HP

2) Spearow LVL 5 100% HP (in battle)

3) Rattata LVL 4 100% HP

Needs

Bladder 30%

Stomach 10%

Hunger 3%

Thirst 3%                                                                                                  

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...