What other fetishes do you guys have?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

for me I have a food fetish, surprise my im not fat as fuck, I love the idea of adding dessert toppings to fun activities ( like the whip cream on tits idea) I love being able to make a guy cream his

So omorashi is a popular fetish on this website (Wait, what?  What a surprise!) and to some people it is a fetish all on its own apart from watersports.  Personally I think it's a certain sub-category

Holy shit, Dimwitrolo, that was vulgar. I shouldn't have opened that spoiler, I don't know if I'll ever get over knowing that there are people like you walking free! Gosh, I sure hope I won't encounte

Posted Images

I like most things connected with butts, to be honest. The ones I like the most are wedgies (both "natural", innocent and simple ones, which a girl gets when wearing thong, for example; and the ones when someone else pulls the underwear and drives it up the crack of a person wearing it) and when a girl with a shapely rear tries to put on a very tight pair of trousers, but her butt obviously doesn't let her do that.

I also love girls wearing aprons with nothing (or only panties) underneath them.

Wardrobe malfunctions and skirts being stuck somewhere or flipped by the wind or something else are also one of my biggest kinks.

my biggest and most prominent fetish is tickling. i like being tickled and tickling guys. i really, really like watching guys tickle other guys though. 🤗🤗 my fetish for tickling has also spawned my kinks for

• feet (i only like guys feet and i am VERY particular about what kinds of feet i find attractive.) 

• omorashi (hence why i’m here lol) 

• bondage 

• femdom 

• humiliation 

the only other huge kink i have is ddlg/mdlb (daddy dom-little girl / mommy domme-little boy) which i don’t believe is connected to my interest in tickling. 

Guest Masyanyalover
7 hours ago, NaughtyNoid said:

It's a very lesser known fetish but I have had a bath fetish for years.

Me too!

For my weird kink... it’s human characters going into heat.

• 2 months later...

i'm kinda all over the place with kinks!! it's weird how down i am for so many different things, like one second it's omorashi, the next wedgies, the next good old hypnosis, you get the picture ahaha

as for the main ones i've been into heavily lately 

• wedgies (mostly for the humiliation aspect of it!! especially to dudes in tighty whities, oof)
  • weight gain (seeing a skinny cute little thing get nice, cuter, and thick? fuck yea)
  • ageplay/omutsu (been into it as long as i've been into omo, still heavily into it as i was years ago lmao)
  • stuffing (kinda goes hand in hand with weight gain, letting a cutie relax in your lap and overstuff them with yummy treats, even bigger oof)
  • hypnosis (it goes well with nearly any kink, plus, the whole 'loss of self control' concept is hot 👀)
  • corruption (okay -- hear me out, taking a nice, innocent, naive person and showing them the joys of sinning through sex. showing them how to feel pleasure and be pleasured. turning them into a horny mess, its nice as hell 👌)
  • bimbofication/himbofication (im into nearly all transformation but this one gets me hot and bothered lmao)
  • lactation (on all genders, please dont judge me ahaha)
  • feet (mostly guys for this one, girls have some nice feet too -- don't get me wrong. but a handsome guy's feet? another dude giving another a foot job [as hilarious as the name is]? cumming on the bottom of his feet? 🔥)
  • humiliation/degradation (always been my favorite kink, love any humiliation --  mild or extreme, its all so good)

that's just the surface but i'm nearly down for anything. as long as it isn't like...illegal obviously. it's fun being kinky as fuck 😛

• 1 month later...

Over the past year or so I've started learning my pee/omorashi fetish  has expanded into what I call a "relief" fetish. Other terms I've heard are efro and others would straight up put it in the scat territory. I'm personally not a fan of this so I just try to explain it to anyone I can trust/won't judge.

In short, I enjoy watching others relieve themselves, especially on the toilet. I get so aroused by not just the sound and sight of peeing but the sounds of farting and pooping, especially toilet farts/plops. I will say, I do not like the sight of shit. In fact, for awhile I would click off of videos that would make that explicit even if I was enjoying other factors. Now I guess I'm more desensitized but it's certainly not something that turns me on or something I enjoy seeing. The big emphasis I tend to look for is the sounds of relief.

I've even dabbled in recording a few vids myself if anyone wants to DM me and share.

• 5 weeks later...

I'm not sure what can I put under a fetish title but anyway.

• Omo: wetting, desperation, bathroom denial, bedwetting
  • Being peed on and for some specific situations peeing on someone
  • ABDL
  • DDLG
  • Receiving minor pain by biting, spanking, scratching
  • Physical domination (me being the sub) but not psychological domination such as degrading or humiliation
  • Red hair
  • Being tied or handcuffed but not completely, like if my hands are tied I want my feet to be free etc

Here's also my recent BDSM-test I took a while ago. I think the results vary a lot, I have done it several times and for example the ageplay was 100% before and now it's for some reason much lower.

• 100% Boy/Girl
  • 98% Brat
  • 81% Submissive
  • 65% Rope bunny
  • 54% Masochist
  • 50% Experimentalist
  • 48% Rigger
  • 47% Vanilla
  • 47% Pet
  • 46% Ageplayer
  • 42% Owner
  • 42% Sadist
  • 37% Switch
  • 36% Daddy/Mommy
  • 33% Slave
  • 10% Dominant
  • 8% Exhibitionist
  • 7% Brat tamer
  • 4% Primal (Prey)
  • 4% Voyeur
  • 1% Primal (Hunter)
  • 0% Degradee
  • 0% Degrader
  • 0% Master/Mistress
  • 0% Non-monogamist

There's probably more I could add to this but here's the stuff that comes to my mind now. 

Edited by Damnation (see edit history)

Here are some of the things that drive me wild (in no particular order):

Cycling-clad based. Specifically skinsuits or a matching shorts and jersey combination--not bib shorts for some reason. It doesn't matter if it's a guy or girl--something about them dressing up in that tight, shiny, colorful gear reminds me of being a Power Ranger. Additionally the following when geared up in cycling clothing:

Desperation/wettings, BDSM/tied-up, dominance/sexual play (not rape per se, but where one person is clearly having his/her way while the other cyclist is half-assing refusing but deep down is enjoying it), soaked/thrown into water, orgasm/sexual-fluid soaked cycling shorts

And because I'm "mostly" straight, I still get a kink from females wearing:

Boots with black tights, blue or white jeggings

Sporty/casual girls in jean shorts/spandex shorts and sneakers

Tight/fitted blue or white jeans

I also have a thing for white jeans myself. I think it started in high school where my "purity" was taken away. I ended up cumming in my white jeans from serious make-out sessions with this girl. It's never gone away either!

As for fantasy-based with me being the "victim":

I stumble upon a secret cyclist orgy and they make an example of me (essentially sexually violating me in various positions, with the climax of bukkake all over my skinsuit)

Doing my best to hold it but my cycling partner decides to have some fun and teases me until my bladder loses; partner then decides to straddle me and add their pee on to me, and then having their way with me (culminating in very soaked cycling shorts)

An older female who is sexually deprived deciding to take her built-up frustration on me. It can be a similar scenario to the ones above, with me either in my cycling gear or white jeans.

Strangely, regular sex/nakedness is NOT a turn-on for me. The world's most beautiful/sexy person strutting around naked has absolutely no effect on me.

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting topic.

Besides wetting etc. I am into almost everything toilet related. Not too much messing, but watching girls poop in the toilet and hearing the sound is a fetish of mine. 

Sharing stories about trips to the bathroom as well. Like quantities, how bad you had to go and so forth.

Which brings me to a question I have in mind. Does anyone know a forum or something like that, where you discuss that kind of stuff? 

There once was one on my native language where you freely could talk about all that kind of stuff, I used to share loads of personal stories regarding poop. But unfortunately I have not been able to find anything like it.  

• 4 weeks later...

Outside of the obvious omorashi/despiration, wetting and omutsu/DL fetishes; I'm into bondage, chastity, BDSM, ageplay, ice-play, butt plugs, and anal play. I'm also into cuddling more than anything sexual.

I'm pretty much open to trying most things (not really into ingesting anything or causing long-term/permanent harm).  

I'm into messing as much as wetting, but I really love big dominant women trying desperately to cover up that they need to empty their gigantic bladders and bowels. I love the idea of a powerful woman being overcome by her urges.

I think futas are great, but conversely I'm not attracted to transgender people at all.

For me, desperation is far more interesting than the actual pee itself. I don't actually enjoy being desperate at all, only other people though.

I'm turned off by "anime bodytypes", wetting via trauma, incontinence, diapers and doing anything with pee and poop except actually peeing/pooping. Adult diapers stuff creeps me out.

Edited by Zuorsara (see edit history)
On 4/16/2020 at 5:28 AM, ohoh444 said:

Interesting topic.

Besides wetting etc. I am into almost everything toilet related. Not too much messing, but watching girls poop in the toilet and hearing the sound is a fetish of mine. 

Sharing stories about trips to the bathroom as well. Like quantities, how bad you had to go and so forth.

Which brings me to a question I have in mind. Does anyone know a forum or something like that, where you discuss that kind of stuff? 

There once was one on my native language where you freely could talk about all that kind of stuff, I used to share loads of personal stories regarding poop. But unfortunately I have not been able to find anything like it.  

I like to go on toiletstool. It doesn't exclusively have that, but there are a LOT of desperation stories and relief stories, in addition to wetting and messing. You just have to look for them. I think the moderators try to discourage fetish stuff, but it's kind of inevitable if your fetish IS all those things I mentioned lol.

I feel like it's mostly poop stuff, less so pee.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Omo (specifically outdoor peeing, and sometimes a bit of wetting)

Squirting/very wet pussies (plus points if she is still wearing something)

One-piece swimsuits (in some cases spandex/catsuits as well)

Incest

Exhibitionism (watching)

Fem masturbation

Coming-of-age stories (either real stories or in some cases loli stuff)

Lesbians

Rule 34 of video game/TV characters

Aaaaaaand of course any mix of the above is extra special

Guest tortoise

Messing but only the desperation aspect of it, not the actual mess. Same goes for omo. Same goes for cumming. I think I just have a desperation kink. xD
I like ABDL and would be happy to take on either role if it ever came down to it.

Squirting and big cumshots 🥴

IN general I love seeing a guy in a nice suit. I mean the thought that follows is ‘wow I’d love to see you piss in it’ but still. Oof. Sorry, that’s not much of a fetish!

Among other things, I recently discovered I have a thing for feet and footwear. Sneakers and tennis shoes especially, but boots are cool too. I fantasize about taking someone's shoes off while smelling their sweaty, dirty shoes, maybe even giving them a good lick or two. Then I'd give them a deep foot massage.

Also, I have a thing for rubber/latex. If I lived in a less conservative place, I might feel bold enough to wear a rubber shirt or dress out on the city.

I like BDSM too, particularly if I'm in a sub role. I like the idea of being force to hold it naked, except for a leash held on by my dom, as I am forced to do something like wash the dishes with a painfully full bladder. Bonus points if spanking gets involved.

I could go on and on about this, really. Quarantine gave a lot of, shall we say, alone time that I didn't have before.

Edited by Reinhardt_DAD
forgot "and" between "feet" and "footwear" (see edit history)