Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Kozmo-Lotto 3: Revenge of the Kozmo

Its time. Its what you've all been waiting for. (Lol I WISH I were that popular)

KOZMO-LOTTO 3: REVENGE OF THE KOZMO

DO YOU KNOW THE DRILL YET? YOU SHOULD! HERES EXACTLY HOW I PUT IT LAST TIME IF YOU DON'T REMEMBER:

You get to construct one of my accidents. You describe a place, maybe a thing to do, a general type of attire, stuff like that. I go to the place, I do the thing, I drink an absolute ton until....you know how that ends. And I hopefully make it back unnoticed because being seen after a wetting isn't really my thing. You know how it is. As always, I will not take an outlandish request. I'm not going to walk into class, sit on my profs desk, and wet myself. I'm not going to crawl into bed with my friend, and wet the bed. You know what I'm getting at, just be reasonable please! Do so, and you get to make me have an accident somewhere, some way!~ Create your ideal KozmoFox experience! But try not to kill me okay? I like living and I like having my self esteem intact.

I too, am human!

TO PARTICIPATE!

Go here: https://www.wizards.com/d20modern/d20mdice/dice.htm

Its a dice roller

Make one roll, one roll only, on the d100. Screencap, post image in thread with your request/idea. I've decided that its way funner if even I don't know who is winning, so I will actually hold off until rolling a number myself until deadline (Which is based on participation but likely within a couple of weeks depending, people will get sick of my schtick eventually.) and whomever has the closest number to mine when I roll at that time will have their request fulfilled.~ And I will write a story on what happens as a result of said request, and post the story here in the experiences forum. Sounds like a sweet deal, no? It has been the last two times, I'M PUTTING MY BODY ON THE LINE FOR YOU ALL BE GRATEFUL! :P

And like last time...

SOME RULES, BECAUSE IM NO FUN:

1. Do not request pictures or video. There is a very select few very close friends on this site that have seen me, and its going to stay that way, and literally only one person I've ever sent omo pictures to and that is also staying that way. I don't do pictures or video. You'll have to rely on my oh-so-slick writers mind.~

2. Don't use your request to try and weasel me into a holding contest or something. If I had a dollar for every single person on this site that's asked that of me I'd be one rich bitch, eh?

3. No outlandish or stupid requests, ESPECIALLY those aimed at expressly humiliating me. This is a big step for me in the omorashi way, it's a miracle I'm making this lotto a thing. So I'm not going to go pee in front of my history professor, or wet myself in the passenger seat of my grandmas car right next to her, or anything like that. I shouldn't have to give examples, you know what I mean.

4. I'm not giving away my exact location. Or even semi-general location. Don't ask what the name of the mall nearest me is for your request, I'm not stupid.

5. A new addition to the rules, NO COUNCIL. For those who aren't in the know, I'd really rather not do messing or diapers. Not my thing.

I am very slightly flexible on some rules, but for the most part are set. Don't ask for something and not be prepared to meet me half-way if you win, because there's things I'd prefer not to do, and things I just flat out won't do, eh?

If anybody has any questions, let me know!!!!

AND LET THE THIRD KOZMOLOTTO OF THE KOZMO-PLANET AND ALL THE KOZMOVERSE BEYOND

BEGIN!!!!

First Kozmo-Lotto thread if you need more specifics VVVVVV

Kozmo-Lotto!

------

And I'd just like to take a moment to thank you all. I do these things I do, because when I joined here I was scared. I didn't post. I was going through a tough lot in life, and I still am. But as I became active on here, I had fun. I met interesting people. I made friends. I even found myself a little. A fetish is just a fetish, but what we have here is first and foremost a community, a community I am very happy to call a home. My writing here has garnered much enthusiasm and is one of my inspirations for pursuing education, and eventually a career, in the writing way, because I don't think I've ever heard someone speak ill of my writing, on-site or off. Its something I like doing, its apparently something I'm good at, and I have a vivid imagination and excellent memory that allow the re-telling of experiences in what I hope is a unique manner.

So in light of everything, this is my way of giving back to the community I love. I hold these lotto's, tossing myself to the wind and allow things to happen as they will, to see where it takes me, and then I write about it. I love this community so much that I will continue throwing myself out there with these until my body gives out (if that can even happen) and then some.

You guys make my day some days, and there's few sites I've ever felt so at home in their communities. I cherish the bonds I have here, and I will gladly come back with experience after experience as long as you all continue to enjoy it.

Thank you for existing!

And honestly thank @Kirito for even making this site. He has directly influenced so many lives in a fantastic way by doing so. Can we get him an internet round of applause? ouo!!!

I hope everyone is having a lovely day!~

Ciao for now! (Sorry for the long winded rant, I'm feeling sappy and emotional tonight lol!)

Guest mercuryAssassin

Glad you have found yourself in a better place! :) 

I am not too worried about specifics, I just look forward to your usual sensational writing! Perhaps leggings is an item of clothing to wear next? 

IMG_2577.PNG

I really enjoyed reading the results of the last two, so I figured I'd join the fun!

My request is for you to wear a pair of jeans and use a padlock with a key to keep them from being able to be taken off. Put the key for the lock in a. 5L water bottle and freeze it.  Then remove the water bottle with the key frozen inside and wait for the ice to melt enough for you to get the key.

tmp_16315-Screenshot_20161107-021314599822839.png

Gonna have a crack at it this time, love the idea, so much fun and so awesome of you to put your fate in our hands!

You said in your rules about not peeing in front of your history professor so it sounds like you're in uni? I'm not sure if this is a bit too risky so if it is I'll think of something else but Would you be up for finding a totally random lecture in a theatre with enough spare spaces so you can sit alone at the back, where no one would know you and probably near a toilet or easy escape to somewhere private to wet yourself, and hold until you start leaking then scarper, go to said private place and let it all out?

As I say I'm not sure if it'd be possible and I'm happy to rethink but it's the best I could come up with and it could be fun if you think you can get away with it?

if I'm victorious we can come up with clothing ideas etc and fine tune it but let me know if this is too much!

IMG_0306.PNG

Miniskirt, cat ears & tail, white stockings, white or white & other pastel color striped panties, ponytail (if u have enough hair), and drawn on whiskers. If you're comfortable with it, try and get those panties a size too small (I have more than one fetish, okay? XP), and preferably rave colors (black and a neon color). Wet anywhere you like that gives you a rush, but make it a cold spot. I'd say 40 to 50 degrees? Hold till ya can't no more! ;D

Screenshot_20161107-203225.jpg

my request is simple: wear some shorts, socks and shoes, find a nice peaceful rock to sit on somewhere outdoors but secluded, and just let it all run down your legs. Do something you can truly relax in yet still feel excitement. Last experience sounded quite nerve-wracking being amplified by the terror from the movie so this could be a breath of fresh air.

Screenshot 2016-11-10 03.06.21.png

I usually don't post too much on this site, though I have in the past, but I've enjoyed your work so much! You are by far one of my favorite writers in this community, and I always look forward to your next story :-) I'm thinking for my idea that you should wear tight jeans (the rest of the outfit is your choice), and walk around in public while getting desperate, and once you're in a more secluded area, start slowly letting it out in bursts, as much as you can before you feel like just completely letting go. Make any changes you'd like to my idea, of course, and no matter who wins, I bet you'll make a          fantastic story!

IMG_4964.PNG