Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Would you ever drink someone else's pee or let them drink yours?

I have. It is easier if they have had a lot of water or are diabetic (if the blood glucose levels are too high, then can make it taste sweeter - not sugary sweet - just takes off the sharp edge a little. And no, high blood sugar levels are not something to strive to have happen, it is very dangerous.)

Avoid asparagus, seafood (like salmon ), alcohol, brussel sprouts, and coffee. Garlic, Curry, and chilis can affect the smell of pee, but I love those three and do not mind the smell/taste. Mythbuster Adam Savage's site (tested.com) has an article (by Thor Jensen) called: "The 10 Foods That Make Your Urine Smell The Most".

Prescription medicine, OTC products, vitamins, and supplements can change the taste of pee. I can tell when my tumeric capsules pass through my system because of the colour and odor.

When she was able to have sex, my wife was a copious female ejaculator. (Which tastes different than urine.) Occasionally, when she was feeling very horny, she would also push a little harder after she squirted and spray some pee into my mouth.

All being said, some pee is better than no pee.

I would let me fiance pee in my mouth and I would thoroughly enjoy it. I wouldn't swallow it but I like the taste. I prefer a certain color of pee. Not super dehydrated but just a bit of taste so it doesn't taste like warm water. She has threatened to, haha. Not so sure how serious she is though about that. I doubt my fiance would let me pee in her mouth but if she wanted me to I would.

Edited by ilovepee123 (see edit history)
On 11/3/2016 at 6:36 PM, Gregg said:

Yes to both, but only if it was sufficiently diluted to the point that it's basically just warm water.

Same as @Jeffery Mewtamer, it's a fantasy of mine to perform oral sex on a girl as she pees, and vice versa.

I have, My girlfriend peed her panties and i drank it through them. I could smell her stinky pussy through her panties and then she peed.

On ‎03‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 10:36 PM, Gregg said:

Yes to both, but only if it was sufficiently diluted to the point that it's basically just warm water.

Same as @Jeffery Mewtamer, it's a fantasy of mine to perform oral sex on a girl as she pees, and vice versa.

Essentially as this one said.
The strong stuff leaves a wretched aftertaste, but dilute it enough and it's water at body temperature (perfect on a cold evening).

keep-calm-and-drink-piss-by-skillrexamon

20 minutes ago, LoadedMink said:

I would also prefer not diluting to the point of being mostly warm water, just not too concentrated either. Of course a long hold always adds to the fun!

The reason I want it as un diluted as possible is because I like the dirtiness of it in a way, I love the idea of a guy who looks all cute and sweet producing something that tastes and smells so dirty. Hot.

14 minutes ago, SprinkleBellx said:

The reason I want it as un diluted as possible is because I like the dirtiness of it in a way, I love the idea of a guy who looks all cute and sweet producing something that tastes and smells so dirty. Hot.

I actually totally agree with the second part. I love the idea of a cute and sweet girl producing something so...naughty. But I would personally go for a happy medium pee myself. :tongue:

I would like to drink someones pee. I think it would be fun to have a girl sit on my face and relieve herself in my mouth. I'm not sure if I would swallow it or just let it flow out of my mouth but like most here I would like the pee to be diluted. I would also love relieve myself inside a girls mouth and she swallows it.