Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hello all, It has been awhile since I have posted anything and figure it's about time I write another story. Scroll to the asterix for the wetting the first part of this is just background and such.

This experience takes place during my freshman year of college. I was attending a university about 5 hours away from my home so I never went home that much because I didn’t want to spend a fortune on gas after the long drive. Anyway I have been into wetting for a long time. I actually discovered it in my early teens, and have always wanted to wet more than just my boxers. Because I lived at home there was no way for me to get away with wetting jeans or shorts or especially my bed. Wetting the bed is something I had always wanted to do but could never figure out how. This lead to me trying to make homemade diapers. Most of these worked, though several of them failed. They usually were a garbage bag filled with paper towels that I would tape up and form a “diaper”. I wouldn’t call messing with these my first experience because they never were able to hold anything close to a full bladder.

Anyway, one particular weekend I realized that my roommate was going to be out of town until late sunday night so this gave me 3 full days (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) to experiment with wetting. I first wet some khaki shorts which was great fun and threw those into the laundry. I had to go to the store and restock on some groceries (primarily energy drinks), so I went and while I was getting everything I needed I walked past the baby aisles and it hit me like a ton of bricks that I was on my own and could very well buy real diapers. My heart started racing with the idea but I didn’t have the confidence to do this right away with my other groceries, so I checked out and loaded everything into my truck. I sat in the parking lot for probably 30 minutes researching which diapers I should get, adult or infant, and sizes and all. I really wanted them for bed wetting so I decided on Good Nites (11ct) . I went back into the store, heart pounding and carefully planned my route through the store. Luckily there was a thing of Goodnites all by themselves in an easy to access place so I could grab them quickly. After practicing my route several times I quickly grabbed the package and bagged it myself and walked to the self checkout. Upon trying to pay I realized that the machines didn’t accept cash.  I began to panic. I didn’t want the helper people to come over and try to help me and I didn’t want to stand in a line to buy them. I made the quick decision to use a credit card my family gave me for groceries and swiped it and quickly grabbed my receipt and left the store with my package. I jumped in my truck and turned it on and left. I calmed down and realized that my family has access to the card and was pissed at myself because I didn't want them to know, but that was immediately replaced with pure excitement. I had done it. I had finally got some diapers. The first thing I did when I got back was change into one and it fit perfectly (I was thin and the larges size was perfect). I put some gym shorts on and continued my nightly activities while wearing a diaper and sipping on water.

*****WETTING HERE*****

Before I knew it, it got super late and it was time to go to bed. I brushed my teeth, slipped some towels under my sheets just in case and hopped in bed. I had trouble sleeping, which usually happens when I do things likes this. I guess it's a combination of nerves and adrenaline. Eventually I fell asleep but only for an hour. Because I was having trouble sleeping, wasn’t desperate, and was really tired I got up and went to the toilet and emptied my bladder and went back to bed. Before falling asleep again I drank another half a water bottle hoping for the best. I woke up several hours later it was now about 4am and I had a little over 4 hours of sleep. I woke up and the first thing that caught my attention was my bladder. I wasn’t super desperate, but I had to pee quite badly. I tried to go back to sleep, but wasn’t very successful. I probably slept for another half an hour before waking up and not being able to sleep because of my bladder. I layed there and tossed and turned for another 30minutes trying to sleep, but my now very full bladder prevented me from doing so. I couldn’t stop squirming at this point and decided to try and wet my goodnite. I laid on my back, still and slowed my breathing trying to relax. Eventually, against my brains wishes, a small stream erupted and began to trickle into the diaper. I could feel it warming up and smiled with delight. My delight was soon gone when i felt my warm urine spread over my groin and leak out the side by the waist band. I quickly tore my sheets off and stemmed the flow. I sat up and inspected the damage; there was a basketball sized wet patch where my butt wa. Luckily I had put the towels down so I wasn’t too concerned. I still had to pee but didn’t want to risk flooding my bed so I went into the bathroom and sat on the toilet. I was instantly able to let go. I started to rub the warming padding of the diaper feeling it grow heavier and more saturated. I sat quietly listening to the hiss of my urine escaping my body. My bladder was feeling emptier, but before I finished emptying it, I heard the unmistakable sound of water hitting water. The diaper couldn't absorb my pee fast enough and began to overflow. At this point I couldn't stop and didn’t care so I let it happen. After finishing I sat there and rubbed the now thick and sagging material. A certain part of my body now harder than ever :) I stood up and looked at myself in the mirror. The Goodnite was filled to the brim and very much sagging. The material was wet almost all over. I stepped in the shower and carefully took it off and left it on the floor there. I put on my gym shorts and headed back to bed, to first have some quick fun and then back to sleep.

I woke up the next morning and had to pee more than usual so I got up and put the diaper back on and stood in the shower and let go. Again the material could absorb fast enough, or was full, because I felt my pee running down my leg but I didn’t care. I looked in the mirror once again before taking it off. It was considerably heavy maybe 2-3 pounds now that it was full. I also enjoyed the fact that it didn’t smell like urine. I put it in a trash bag and tied it up and carried on with my day doing laundry. And that was my first experience with a diaper (if a goodnite is considered so)

My elderly mother was incontinent for a long time and a big "strap on" diaper (not pullup - but like a huge baby diaper) was left folded in a compartment of a wheel chair she was no longer using.  I decided a couple years ago to feel what it was like to wet in it.  I had been holding a good while and had a full bladder.  I put it on myself and stood in the tub in case it leaked.  It was kind of hard to let go, but I finally was able to start letting spurts out.  I was never relaxed enough to fully let go (maybe a guy thing?), but I kept spurting for perhaps five minutes until my bladder was empty.  That big diaper was completely soaked and heavy.  Anything smaller would have certainly leaked.

Hey man, just wanted to pop by and say that your story about your first diaper wetting was amazing.

Reminds me a lot of my first one. Was living at home and all and couldn't ever get away with anything like that but I got the opportunity to go out of town on my own once and I was staying in a hotel for a few nights.
There was a convenience store down the street from the hotel, and like you, my heart was racing as I grabbed a pack of diapers. (They didn't have goodnights or pull-ups at this convenient store so I had to buy diapers and just stick them in my briefs, it was still awesome.)
Anyway I bought them and took them back to my hotel room. I knew I was only there for a few days so I ended up ONLY peeing in those since I couldn't take any back home with me.
Definitely had a certain part of my body end up hard too. XD.

Anyway, not to derail your story, I loved it. It just reminded me of my first time too.