Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Want to wet the bed just tonight ?

Hi everyone !

Please do not read this if you're under 15, but do read it if you're into wetting at night and would do crazy things to achieve it. 

For a short introduction, I'm a male, diaper lover (almost (re)tired of it) in my 30's, happy creative thinker and dreamer. 

I need to get things changed in my life, and diapers / pee fun are part of it, but I "had the urge" to share my experiments with you before.

Like many of you, I've always had these pee fetish / desires since maybe 8-9 years old, and going stronger at puberty. Then I've had this desire for a loss of control at night, waking in a wet diaper without noticing I had peed. Here is how to do it, don't do this too often (anyway this excitement will fade away once you've actually controlled ... your loss of control ;) )

This involves alcohol, but not at large amounts, just enough to get drunk (3 pints of beer for me, half a bottle of wine). 

1. Three hours before bedtime, start drinking alcohol

2. After emptying a glass of alcohol, drink a glass of water

3. When you need to pee, hold it as much as possible (go when it starts hurting)

4. Once you're done with the alcohol you had planned to drink, go on drinking water until you really feel tired (shouldn't be long !)

5. Empty you bladder, brush your teeth, and put a diaper on

6. Drink another 1/2L of water

7. Sleep well baby ;)

You'll wake up wet ! Alcohol makes you "pass out" and it's a diuretic, combined the water you've drunk, your body will just release fluids without warning you ! OK, it might be that the first times you're trying, you actually feel too excited to sleep, or that you wake up with a headache / hangover. For the latter, just reduce the amount of alcohol, adapt the recipe to your own body so that you don't feel sick the next morning. If you are not used to drinking alcohol, you'll get a hangover for sure. Note that it works best when you are already tired, I used to do it on Friday nights.

It worked so well that after doing this too many times at the beginning, I've had a few unplanned accidents after going for drinks with friends (I usually drink the same amount, sometimes much larger amounts), ending up waking in wet sheets ... not fun. If so, just stop training / drinking for a while, and it will get back to normal.

To finish with, please : 

- Don't start drinking alcohol alone if you haven't done so with friends/familly, and enjoyed it with them

- Don't do it everyday, every week is pretty safe and healthy

- Understand that it is usually sex-related, and that if you go out and/or have regular sex, the need wouldn't be so strong

- Don't stick to it, life is full of excitements, and getting stuck in pee and diapers is not the best way to go

- Have fun !

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Ya , half a bottle of wine, won't make me pass out . 

Much less a half bottle if rum. 

Im a sailor and drink as such . 

Love the concept . Drinking enough to pull this off for me would be damn dangerous. 

Wetting the bed.

lay in bed and wet , easiest way to start the process. 

I love the  concept op.

just everybody is so darn diffent it's a hard thing to uniformslize . 

Im happy you had success . 

Stay wet 

Ian

I actually wet the bed a few nights ago when not wearing and about a week ago before that... I wear to bed about 5 out of 7 days a week, but sometimes I dont out of exhaustion from working late (where I dont wear) and I think that after 10 years of wearing to bed 80% of the time (Im 28) that my body is used to going at night as I almost always wake up wet when im wearing, sometimes with a little leakage as im a side sleeper, but I would say only about 20% of the time do I wet the bed when im not wearing... Its funny, but I think my mind knows, at least for the most part, that Im wearing or not...

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/1/2017 at 1:28 AM, DaGhost520 said:

My only problem with following this method would be the fact that any alcohol I drink about 6 hours before bed will guarantee that I will be waking up at about 3 or 4 in the morning with acid reflux so bad I throw up. And I'm 21. Bladder of an elephant, stomach of a 50 year old fat dude. 

When I started alcohol drinking (17-18 years old), I used to throw up quite easily, either during the drinking (fortunately most part of the time in the bathroom), or the day after. Then my stomach got used to it, and I now throw up maybe once every 2 years (maybe less), the day after, when I reeeally drink too much. 

I don't think I'm able to throw up during drinking now, my only limit is passing out.

I also thought I had the bladder of an elephant, but it takes practice to let go. You have to get used to drink a lot of fluid, wake up in the night, let go in a diaper (or in your bed if you like it) then go back to sleep. After a while you will 'forget' you peed, and alcohol helps a lot in that process. 

If I don't play that wetting game for a while, I just go back to normal and don't wet the bed even with large amount of alcohol + water (but I'm pretty sure a huuuge dose of alcohol + water makes you wet the bed 100% of the time ... with a 100% guaranteed hangover !!).

If I don't drink alcohol for a while, 3 pints of beer are enough, if I drink heavily the previous nights, then i would need much more.

On 1/2/2017 at 6:01 AM, KingKong-IL said:

Is there a non-alcaholic version to this? Lol. I don't drink though my girlfriend does so maybe I'll try it with her.

Sleeping pills maybe, but I've never tried and I hate drugs. Alcohol is dangerous and very addictive, but it's well known and has been consumed for centuries. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/11/2017 at 6:08 AM, afred said:

When I started alcohol drinking (17-18 years old), I used to throw up quite easily, either during the drinking (fortunately most part of the time in the bathroom), or the day after. Then my stomach got used to it, and I now throw up maybe once every 2 years (maybe less), the day after, when I reeeally drink too much. 

I don't think I'm able to throw up during drinking now, my only limit is passing out.

I also thought I had the bladder of an elephant, but it takes practice to let go. You have to get used to drink a lot of fluid, wake up in the night, let go in a diaper (or in your bed if you like it) then go back to sleep. After a while you will 'forget' you peed, and alcohol helps a lot in that process. 

If I don't play that wetting game for a while, I just go back to normal and don't wet the bed even with large amount of alcohol + water (but I'm pretty sure a huuuge dose of alcohol + water makes you wet the bed 100% of the time ... with a 100% guaranteed hangover !!).

If I don't drink alcohol for a while, 3 pints of beer are enough, if I drink heavily the previous nights, then i would need much more.

It's not so much even the alcohol making me throw up, I've dealt with the gyroscope rooms before. But i'm talking about taking one shot or a beer at like, 7pm, will kill me later on that night. For that matter, tomatoes, or any citrus will as well. 
So I'm not trying to get a ruler out for us to measure anything about our tolerances. But on a chemical level alcohol does not work with my body. 

• 5 weeks later...

So basically the premise is that lots of alcohol + lots of water = wet bed...

Sadly (purely for Omo purposes that is) I am more than capable of finishing off two or three bottles of wine in a night if I'm going at it hard (I don't drink regularly but when I DO I can drink like a Gorram fish!) and I always try to drink at least a pint of water before sleeping to ward off the hangover, yet regardless of how much of either/both I drink I STILL never wet the bed, accidentally or otherwise...

I swear, no matter how close to alcohol poisoning and/or water intoxication I come, my bladder will NOT give up of its own accord, and no matter how deeply passed out I am I still wake up before peeing... I mean for the most part I'd rather not wet the bed all the time anyways (imagine the cleanup if it were every day!) but still it'd be nice to be able to intentionally cause myself to lose control every now and then for fun...

• 1 month later...