Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Anyone else here wear diapers past the potty training age?

10 hours ago, diokno44x said:

Ah, no wonder, I´m about 19, so no wonder. That must have sucked. Funny, reminds me of a class trip to this local Victorian era home downtown I took in the fourth grade. One of the parts mentioned how diapers back then were very thin cloth, and would leak easily

Fully makes sense--I've got kids older than you, the diapers they were in were great compared to the stuff I was brought up in. Infant diapers have gotten progressively better over the years, and a few manufacturers in the adult market have taken those improvements and incorporated them into their products. Unfortunately, there are also some manufacturers who have gone the route of making things cheaper and crappier, to the point that those of us who wear for need are stuck ordering from specialty places where we can get a decent diaper.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Once at school, aged about six years old, I reached the toilet but couldn't get my panties down quickly enough. I stood holding the  waist band of my skirt doing a wee-wee at full force. My panties &a

I wore diapers until I was 4 and a half, I think that's a teensy bit late. I actually don't remember what it felt like to wet one, though I'm dying to know now. I remember what it felt like to lie on

I wore them at night well into my teens because I wet the bed, wearing them during the day is only a recent thing for me.

• 3 weeks later...
On November 4, 2016 at 9:49 PM, CireArts said:

I do agree. Diapers for both adults and kids are a lot better now than they were in the past.

On November 1, 2016 at 11:26 AM, analogrto said:

Fully makes sense--I've got kids older than you, the diapers they were in were great compared to the stuff I was brought up in. Infant diapers have gotten progressively better over the years, and a few manufacturers in the adult market have taken those improvements and incorporated them into their products. Unfortunately, there are also some manufacturers who have gone the route of making things cheaper and crappier, to the point that those of us who wear for need are stuck ordering from specialty places where we can get a decent diaper.

I'll take your word for it

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Going back to the original post, I did in fact wear diapers until about age 4 and a half, but thats not because of choice. (Well technically it was choice - my parents let me not be toilet trained). It was because i hadn't been potty trained yet. However, apart from a week not too long after i was weened, I never have war diapers since.

What happened with that one week is that my mom had to go on a business trip. I was not used to my mom being gone, because 99% of the time it was my dad who had a business trip. I was much closer to my mom as well. So, with my dad being in charge of me, I refused to go to the bathroom that week. At the beginning, I would do both poop and pee in my underwear and pants, wherever I was, as if I was in diapers, until my dad put my back in them later in the week Finally my mom came back home, and although  I was in diapers for a few more days, I believe, I went back to being fully potty trained. 

Funny that you mention it, the fact that I didn't wear diapers past potty training (Until I became an ABDL.) was one of the reasons that caused me to enjoy this fetish in the first place. When I was younger, I always wanted to wet the bed just one time just for sake of doing it. I would try to drink water before bed and generally hold it before sleeping. It actually got to a point where it fell asleep easier with a full bladder. Unfortunately my attempts were in vein.

I remember one time when I was at a doctors appointment and I was watching "My Life as a Teenage Robot" in the waiting room. And I had some really bad diarrhea that hit me like a train. It caused me to mess straight out of the blue. I remember trying to clean it up and hide it as best I could. Though I'm a hundred percent that my mom was not as gullible as my past self may have thought. I  still really want to achieve that feeling of "no control" one again with a laxative or an enema.

Once puberty hit me at about twelve and a half, I started to really get into Omorashi. But I was more fascinated by diapers because it meant less clean up. One time I stuffed a crap ton of toilet paper in my underwear and peed. It didn't exactly work as intended and leaked. I stole one of my mom's pads and put it in my underwear. That also leaked. Then I finally tried putting a towel under myself which did work! Minus ya know, my clothes. But the couch was saved! Overall, wetting in underwear was less fun because at first it was warm and sweet, but then it just gets cold. Where as a diaper absorbs it long before you get that itching, cold sensation that can ruin a pleasurable experience.

The first time walking into a store at about fourteen or fifteen and buying a pack of diapers for myself. My lord did I nearly lose my shit when that happened. It wasn't that much better the second time, lol. Though I could goto a physical store these days and be mostly fine with it, you lose out on those great deals for buying in bulk online. I do miss the rush and adrenalin that corpses though your veins as you walk up to that register.

5 hours ago, BENAir01 said:

Going back to the original post, I did in fact wear diapers until about age 4 and a half, but thats not because of choice. (Well technically it was choice - my parents let me not be toilet trained). It was because i hadn't been potty trained yet. However, apart from a week not too long after i was weened, I never have war diapers since.

What happened with that one week is that my mom had to go on a business trip. I was not used to my mom being gone, because 99% of the time it was my dad who had a business trip. I was much closer to my mom as well. So, with my dad being in charge of me, I refused to go to the bathroom that week. At the beginning, I would do both poop and pee in my underwear and pants, wherever I was, as if I was in diapers, until my dad put my back in them later in the week Finally my mom came back home, and although  I was in diapers for a few more days, I believe, I went back to being fully potty trained. 

Nice

I only have this knowledge from stories I was told--however, I was in diapers until about age 5. I don't remember anything at all from before preschool, and even then I only remember very, very vague memories from then.

However, on a semi-related note, I've actually wet the bed (and in a few cases gotten close but recovered) many times since then. The most recent time I remember being in I believe grade 8, last year of middle/intermediate school. I was actually in my brother's room, sleeping on a futon (the mattress, not the whole setup) that we had laying around. I had a 'dream' of where I woke up, went to the bathroom, and started peeing. When I actually woke up, I was soaked. I proceeded to cover it up a bit, and be stealthy about it. But he still found out.

12 hours ago, OmegaLancer said:

I only have this knowledge from stories I was told--however, I was in diapers until about age 5. I don't remember anything at all from before preschool, and even then I only remember very, very vague memories from then.

However, on a semi-related note, I've actually wet the bed (and in a few cases gotten close but recovered) many times since then. The most recent time I remember being in I believe grade 8, last year of middle/intermediate school. I was actually in my brother's room, sleeping on a futon (the mattress, not the whole setup) that we had laying around. I had a 'dream' of where I woke up, went to the bathroom, and started peeing. When I actually woke up, I was soaked. I proceeded to cover it up a bit, and be stealthy about it. But he still found out.

Huh, interesting

I was wearing diapers at night until I was about four and a half years old. Then my mum took me to the local supermarket and let me decide If I want diapers or a comic book. I went for the comic book. But just about a half year later, when I was about five, I tried to make diapers with plastic and wood sticks :rolleyes: Of course it didn't work, but since then I really wanted the diapers back. Beside of this, I was a bedwetter until I was eleven years old but my parents never bought diapers for me anymore because they tought it would be to embarrassing for me and I was too ashamed to ask for them.:sad:

13 hours ago, nightfox82 said:

I was wearing diapers at night until I was about four and a half years old. Then my mum took me to the local supermarket and let me decide If I want diapers or a comic book. I went for the comic book. But just about a half year later, when I was about five, I tried to make diapers with plastic and wood sticks :rolleyes: Of course it didn't work, but since then I really wanted the diapers back. Beside of this, I was a bedwetter until I was eleven years old but my parents never bought diapers for me anymore because they tought it would be to embarrassing for me and I was too ashamed to ask for them.:sad:

Huh, interesting. I never really made my own diapers

11 hours ago, diokno44x said:

Huh, interesting. I never really made my own diapers

Guess how well it worked if it's made by a five years old :lol: but it definitely was an expression of how desperate I was to get diapers back. And it never went away, the urge for them became stronger every year. Even a Pampers advertising in tv made me feel like a junkie :huh: In my teens I tought that I'm the only human on this planet with this addiction, but like in a cheesy fairy tale, everything became fine at the end, it just took me about 20 years :tongue:

Edited by nightfox82 (see edit history)
10 hours ago, nightfox82 said:

Guess how well it worked if it's made by a five years old :lol: but it definitely was an expression of how desperate I was to get diapers back. And it never went away, the urge for them became stronger every year. Even a Pampers advertising in tv made me feel like a junkie :huh: In my teens I tought that I'm the only human on this planet with this addiction, but like in a cheesy fairy tale, everything became fine at the end, it just took me about 20 years :tongue:

LOL. Personally, if I ever ran out of diapers, and we couldn't stop by the store, I would either go in my pants, if they were dark enough to hide pee stains, or go on the floor, in a trash can, in the sink, in a toy teapot. stuff like that. and sometimes use the toilet, but only if I had gotten used to the place it resided in. It took until the second day of my second week at the YMCA, where I went to preschool, before I even tried using the toilet there.

• 2 years later...
1 minute ago, diokno44x said:

Ah, so you were trained EARLY, interesting

In my opinion, it is REALLY early but apparently age 2 is around the time children learn to use the toilet instead of diapers. I think 5 or 6 is the age for bed wetting to end. I stopped bed wetting before 4 other than maybe one or two accidents that I do not remember at three. I feel like it can contribute to me wanting to bed wet but not sure how.

31 minutes ago, Marshy said:

In my opinion, it is REALLY early but apparently age 2 is around the time children learn to use the toilet instead of diapers. I think 5 or 6 is the age for bed wetting to end. I stopped bed wetting before 4 other than maybe one or two accidents that I do not remember at three. I feel like it can contribute to me wanting to bed wet but not sure how.

Well, most are trained at around 2-3 years of age. I mean, even though i was potty trained, i still wore diapers till close to 3rd grade for a few reasons, like unease sith public restrooms

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, purplegirl said:

I was potty trained at the normal age and rarely wore them after that. I do have at least one memory of being put in one of my little brother's diapers to sleep when I was sick...not sure if my parents were worried about me wetting the bed or messing, but either way, I got a diaper. 

Cool

4 hours ago, Wetshisbed said:

I wasv5 before I was out of nappies during the day and about 8 or 9 before my Mother took my nappies away at night. I still wet the bed though 

Huh, interesting