Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What do you do if your kids find out about your omorashi fetish?

For those of you who have kids of any age, how do you explain to them about your fetish if they find out? Would you try to make up something to cover it up, or just explain to them what it is? If they end up being interested in it, do you let them practice it or, depending on the age, to you try to keep it away from them, or do you just try to keep them away from it all together? I'm not a parent, so I don't know how I would handle this situation. I am curious how the rest of you would deal with this though.

Well not being a parent myself I couldn't say for certain (I was gonna wait til some parents posted first but got bored! :tongue:) but as with anything honesty and promoting good two-way dialogue is key, but making sure you start off by knowing how much they know or have discovered themselves so you don't risk exposing more than is necessary - if they just caught you having sex and you start  talking fetishes that'd probably freak anyone out!!

It'd depend a lot on how old they were - before they're old enough to know about sex or deal with that kinda thing then just ask what the kids thought was going on and anything they're worried or upset about, and deal with that as truthfully as possible but within the boundaries of their own experience and promise to explain later if they want to know more. If they're old enough for the talk etc, then again find out what the kids think, what they actually saw and any concerns first, then explain your side of it in brief and let them decide if they want to know more. Make sure they're properly included in an adult conversation to show you respect them enough to take it seriously, and to encourage them to air any and all concerns or questions so it's not made to seem taboo... As a Brit, one thing I do regret is our cultural taboo around all things sex-related, I'm not generally comfortable talking about it (except here as it's a relatively safe place!) and it really influenced how I grew up, so I'd want to try and encourage any children I had to be more open about it all for their own mental well-being!

As for their engaging in it, I'd probably not encourage the fetish but it'd be totally hypocritical to actively discourage it so I'd strive for a neutral opinion, and if they ever wanted advice or opinions in that area then I'd just state it as facts but try to avoid encouraging one way or another... Of course if they're too young for sex they're too young for Omo as a sexual thing, but e.g. if I caught them at it I'd try to focus on rebuking them re. the sex period, and avoid even mentioning the Omo side (so maybe a little pro-Omo there)...

If they were engaging in any non-sexual Omo stuff, like just wetting on purpose or whatever... I don't know, that one's harder... When it's sexual the response would seem to be dictated by that aspect and how it relates to the fetish, but non-sexual is harder to nail down... Well firstly I would never actively encourage it - if someone's going to discover Omo they should do so through their own free will - but I suspect I'd passively encourage it simply because of my own interest... Like if they wet themselves I wouldn't make a big deal of it so they'd probably grow up fairly OK with that, but I'd still try to make it clear that it's only OK at home or in private to avoid bullying at school etc...

Basically, honesty (as a fellow brony, just ask Applejack!), openness and two-way dialogue, plus a generally neutral position to avoid influencing them too much one way or another...

I have two teenage sons, 18 and 16.  They don't know about my watersports fetish (though I realize that one day, they could, easily, since my videos have been reposted all over the internet) but they do know about my slash fan fiction and fetish for gay/bi men, because I accidentally slipped and told them about what I had written when my 16 year old was discussing writing a slash fan fiction of his own.  They were not disgusted, but rather awed, and encouraged me to put it online.  I did, and asked them, out of respect for me, not to read any of it, or anything accompanied by my picture, and as far as I know, they never have.  

I've always had very open conversations with my sons about sexuality, relationships, and fetishes.  They're very open minded and non-judgemental (except for that one time a wolf character wanted to shit in my younger son's mouth during a roleplay).  I think that if they found my videos, their reaction would also be awe; proud that their mother created something that brought happiness to a lot of people.  My younger son might even be a little jealous, as he's tried for years to gain a little limelight in the internet world. 

I've never found any evidence that either of them have "inherited" my watersports fetish.  My 18 year old is a proud furry, but his character is feline (bobcat) rather than canine, like mine.  When he was little, he loved any movie featuring cartoon animals (The Aristocats was his favorite), Moxie McCool, the wonder collie (my main character), and when he was a little older, he loved wearing the Moxie partial himself.  My 16 year old is an avid brony (I once caught him with Rainbow Dash in his mouth), and I've found evidence of some kind of fetish for destruction (several pairs of intentionally ripped or cut jeans).  No pissy stuff everywhere, and I'm happy about that.  I'm not ashamed of who I am, but sometimes I think the fetish has impacted my life in some not so good ways.

2 hours ago, naughty_lucy420 said:

I've found evidence of some kind of fetish for destruction (several pairs of intentionally ripped or cut jeans).

I'd highly doubt that's a fetish. It's just a style. Pretentious hipster stores sell jeans that look like they've been put through a cement truck full of chainsaws and then had a knife fight with Leon Kennedy.

Edited by Bulge_Lover (see edit history)
5 hours ago, Bulge_Lover said:

I'd highly doubt that's a fetish. It's just a style. Pretentious hipster stores sell jeans that look like they've been put through a cement truck full of chainsaws and then had a knife fight with Leon Kennedy.

I love everything about that description. I also appreciate the resident evil reference, so thank you for that. ^_^

Mine are 7-11 years old, so not ready for anything sexual. I would definitely make something up if they found anything. I don't even want close friends finding out...

As they age, we've already decided we will be very open sexually with them. If they were older and they 100% found something, I would just explain that it's something I'm interested in and not really sure why but there isn't anything wrong with it. 

Funny side story - our 7 year old son walked into our bedroom and found my wife's (recently used) rabbit vibrator. He picked it up and asked my wife what it was, so she grabbed it, threw it across the room, then changed the subject. 

Edited by cwpee (see edit history)
5 hours ago, Reaver said:

I love everything about that description. I also appreciate the resident evil reference, so thank you for that. ^_^

Yep I'm replaying through RE4 for like the 8th time right now. I'm seriously attempting Professional for the first time actually. Other than the part in the Village where there's the two paths, with the cave troll and chainsaw sisters, I've been doing pretty good. Trying to collect all treasures so I couldn't just skip that part...died literally 32 times in that one chapter and it's about 70% of my deaths throughout the whole game up to the end of the castle. 

2 hours ago, Bulge_Lover said:

Yep I'm replaying through RE4 for like the 8th time right now. I'm seriously attempting Professional for the first time actually. Other than the part in the Village where there's the two paths, with the cave troll and chainsaw sisters, I've been doing pretty good. Trying to collect all treasures so I couldn't just skip that part...died literally 32 times in that one chapter and it's about 70% of my deaths throughout the whole game up to the end of the castle. 

RE4 is one of my top 5 favorite games. I have got it for literally every console it has come out on except for the ps4, but i'm working on that. You get the PRL412 for beating the game on professional, and it is one of the funnest weapons in the game. it's also really fun to get 5 stars on every map with every character in the mercenaries. for me I remember the castle easily being the hardest part on professional. The part on the island where you have to fight the 2 spiked regenerators was also a nightmare.

Back to the original question: I've told my children, both adults, that because of my enlarged prostate I've been having accidents at night and have chosen to wear diapers to protect the beds I sleep in, including beds at their homes. I'm sure they would rather not know about the fetish aspect of diaper-wearing for me, just as they would rather not have heard their mother and me making love when they lived with us. Before I had a medical reason for wearing diapers, I probably would have fallen back on my late bedwetting as an excuse for having diapers in the house, augmented by the need for pullups on airline flights and taped briefs for stressful times when wetting is more likely. I certainly would not have gone into the fetish aspect back then, either.

14 hours ago, Reaver said:

RE4 is one of my top 5 favorite games. I have got it for literally every console it has come out on except for the ps4, but i'm working on that. You get the PRL412 for beating the game on professional, and it is one of the funnest weapons in the game. it's also really fun to get 5 stars on every map with every character in the mercenaries. for me I remember the castle easily being the hardest part on professional. The part on the island where you have to fight the 2 spiked regenerators was also a nightmare.

The castle honestly wasn't that bad. Nearly all rooms have a 'trick' to them. A place to hide to funnel enemies, a specific weapon that's way more useful than others, environmental traps, ect. Also, ALWAYS rocket launcher Salazar.

The village has a few parts where they just throw absurd numbers at you to drain your ammo, not to mention chapter 2-3 with three bosses in it plus the cabin siege.

I don't even wanna imagine the Island. I just hope that my immense skill in this game gets me through it.

Wow we derailed this thread real good eh

LunasAuditor your answer  a is well thought out response  to what would be a very awkward conversation. Much more awkward even than the one about traditional sex. Being caught deliberately holding your pee and even wetting your pants would be very confusing to a child that has been taught by society if not at home that this is wrong. You gave the best way to handle the questions.

My adult son  came home and walked in  the kitchen unexpectedly while I was in the middle of wetting my pants with a pee friend . He did whatever he came to the house for ( he was not living with me) and left without a word on the subject.

1 hour ago, wettingman said:

LunasAuditor your answer  a is well thought out response  to what would be a very awkward conversation. Much more awkward even than the one about traditional sex. Being caught deliberately holding your pee and even wetting your pants would be very confusing to a child that has been taught by society if not at home that this is wrong. You gave the best way to handle the questions.

My adult son  came home and walked in  the kitchen unexpectedly while I was in the middle of wetting my pants with a pee friend . He did whatever he came to the house for ( he was not living with me) and left without a word on the subject.

Thanks! I hope it didn't drive the two of you apart or anything though! 

Well, I'd probably do everything in my power to avoid letting any kids that I might father find out about my diaper fetish / love for wetting in the first place. But if they ever did find out, well I'd have to tell them. Hopefully they would be mature and understanding about it.

I also suppose it would also depend on how they found out. If they found a package of diapers, I'd probably just say they're a friend's or a relative's or something. If they found a used diaper, I might pull a "what the hell is this doing here? who put this in our garbage lol"  and then just turn it into a big joke or something. If they found an internet search history, I'd probably play it off.

But if they ever caught me wearing a diaper (which I don't think I would ever even wear around any future kids, but for simple sake of the question, let's assume I did for whatever reason), well I'd have to be straight up. I have a diaper fetish, and I like to wear diapers. It makes me happy, and I enjoy it. If it ultimately came down to such a situation, that's what I'd say. Anything else, and I'd be straight up lying, and I'm not gonna do that.

Edited by poads (see edit history)
17 hours ago, LunasAuditor said:

Thanks! I hope it didn't drive the two of you apart or anything though! 

No it was not a problem. Reading my post just now I realized I was not clear in what happened. The pee friend was online ,not actually in my house. I was in the corner of the kitchen sitting at my computer. He may not of noticed, but it is unlikely. Since nothing was said I will never know.

Ha! My daughter's grown up now and probably enjoying her own fetishes (if any) and certainly has been having an active sex life for the last 10 years so who the hell cares if she found out.

When she was a young I deliberately did not indulge in wetting just in case she found out. When she was old enough, past puberty, if she'd found out I would have done my best just to explain factually. 

If she asked me about it now as an adult I would tell her to try it if she were curious or interested in it. 

I would guess that my kids (24 and 28) would be non-judgmental. It is how we tried to raise them. We talk about things we all have seen online and run across at conventions (renaissance/sf/fantasy/anime/etc.).

There have always been a lot of  pee/enema/fart/mooning jokes in my family (aunt, uncle, cousins, mom, siblings). We've all had to use the "pee can" on road trips with others in the car. And no one has ever been degraded/teased/ridiculed about it.

My brother was told to "hang it out the window" by my frustrated father (after three too many pee stops in the first 6 hours of a long car trip). My brother did it, wedging himself against the arm rest and putting his head in the back deck of the car. He rolled down the power window and stuck it out and let go. A State Police car drove up beside us and all of us kids (in the backseat) started panicking. My brother tried to quickly pull himself into the car and knelt on the window up button. Luckily, he was quick and did not loose anything.

Everything depends upon the child (no matter what age) and the parent. I knew (but didn't understand - I was in elementary school and this was the Stone Age (er, the early 1970's)) that one classmate's family were naturalists. I went camping with them and ended up in a tent with her 3 older brothers. On the trail / in more public areas, they wore underwear (and she wore panties). Her parents went nude or in light tan very small underwear outside the camping area.

I was nervous at first, but it was ok. We all peed - not actually in front of one another, but I could see the Mom and Dad fairly clearly and the girl and her brothers very clearly. When they had to go, they just stopped and went pee.

I did wait a few years to tell my Mom (she was the school guidance counselor and 6th Grade English teacher) - and when I did- she said that that was OK - as long as there wasn't adult/child inappropriate touching. There wasn't.