Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Are you able to lose control involuntarily?

Unfortunately I do it all the time I severe urge incontinenece where as I don't feel my bladder getting full until it's past max capacity I'm told it's a nerve issue  so I'll feel like I don't need to pee one minute  then out of nowhere I have to pee so bad I can hardly stand and I have minutes to get to a toilet a private place or in many case wet unable to bear the pain. 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm not, I get intense pain but I've never been able to lose control. how do you do it and how does it feel?

I always thought this was the difference between men and women. I never really feel pain, I feel discomfort and pressure, like something is pushing against the muscles that holds the pee back, so

Glad I'm not the only person who finds this! Sometimes when I do holds I give up more out of boredom than urgency 

Posted Images

14 hours ago, gobphus said:

Using the toilet always seem like not just a waste but a loss. Add the struggle to hold, and not getting to enjoy hot pee spreading through your clothes seems particularly unfair.

An hour doesn't seem like a particularly long time to hold before you lose control. How desperate are you at the start of that hour?

9-10, that's when the leaks start.

I read somewhere that you are more likely to lose control after filling gradually compared with a quick filling as one often does for a hold. 

I'm not sure of the truth of this but it might explain why I usually only seem to have accidents when I don't want them. 

I think the theory is that the relevant muscles get tired of holding over a long period of moderate fullness compared with a short period of high effort - something like endurance vs strength. 

It might be fun testing this theory. 

I read that too and to be honest I'm willing to believe it, if you do a quick hold it also won't all have time to get down to your bladder, not giving you the full effect and therefore not pushing you to wetting. You need to give it all time to work its way through so that you're actually holding the amount that you've drunk, rather than just what's got there so far 

On 10/22/2016 at 6:34 AM, SprinkleBellx said:

I'm not, I get intense pain but I've never been able to lose control.

how do you do it and how does it feel?

I seem to get pain when i force a lot of water while im sitting down and then try to get up.  For me it works "better" laying down or standing the whole time. I prefer standing... it make me squirm more. 

From reading the other responces it may be a personal body thing and you may need to try a different position or liquid intake plan.

15 hours ago, Euin said:

I always thought this was the difference between men and women.

I never really feel pain, I feel discomfort and pressure, like something is pushing against the muscles that holds the pee back, so you thighten them. The more you need to pee the harder you have to clench to keep it back and eventually you just cant anymore.

A friend of mine who is also female (whos not into pee stuff as far as I know) said that women relax when they pee and men sort of "push" it out. Thats why it could be harder for a man to lose control because the body doesnt do it automaticly. Think it has to do with the lock men have that makes them unable to pee while having an erection.

I don't think this is true...you can pee with an erection (i've done it), it is just hard to control...I think the lock you're referring to is the fact that semen also travels through the uretha, and once you start that going, the pee can't go first (though, as i have experienced, it can be VERY soon to follow). 

Just my two cents 

Infants are born with no conscious control over emptying their bladders; potty training is about training nerves under conscious control to over ride the normal reflexive relaxation of the sphincters. The filling bladder sends signals that the neurologically normal person perceives as a need to empty the bladder. As the bladder fills the signals become stronger and eventually become interpreted as pain. Holding becomes ever more painful and contractions (spasms) begin. The nerves that keep the sphincters closed, under conscious control, momentarily are inhibited and there is leakage. Different people have different abilities to stop the leak but it is rare that there is complete emptying of the bladder.

What will not happen is that the bladder will rupture absent some sharp blow, even in people with near lethal levels of alcohol. 

On 10/26/2016 at 4:53 PM, gtg2468 said:

Unfortunately I do it all the time I severe urge incontinenece where as I don't feel my bladder getting full until it's past max capacity I'm told it's a nerve issue  so I'll feel like I don't need to pee one minute  then out of nowhere I have to pee so bad I can hardly stand and I have minutes to get to a toilet a private place or in many case wet unable to bear the pain. 

Have you tried wearing a nappy/diaper? Sounds like it would make things easier for you, there's no need to rush to the toilet when you're already wearing it!

• 2 weeks later...
On 26/10/2016 at 4:53 PM, gtg2468 said:

More or less the same with me although quite often I am already wetting before I feel the need to go. My IC is caused by diabetic related nerve damage.

Guest Unimatrix0

I wish I could lose control like that. As it seems typical for men, I give into the pain before the pressure. Specifically, I can really feel it in my ureter area. Indeed, I am not much of a leaker, I just...burst. The pain doesn't mount so rapidly if it's a slower hold, but it inevitably gets unbearable. But the pressure and the relief is so good though. XD

• 9 months later...
Guest dontwanna
On 10/24/2016 at 11:57 AM, liesjeversteven said:

Happens a little too easily...

same )':

I'll go from having to go to a manageable extent to urgently pretty quickly... Once I start leaking, it's usually game over very soon after.

On 10/22/2016 at 7:15 AM, WaityKaty said:

Also if I stand completely still in the bathroom looking at the toilet, or sit still on the toilet itself, provided I at least kind of needed to pee to begin with I'll lose control within 30 seconds or so.

That's the only way I can do that, without getting super-desperate and getting into positions to force leaks. (though I still don't pee all the way, it stops after a certain point and I have to voluntarily pee the rest of the way)

Unfortunately for me, I'm also in the camp of "it gets too painful to keep holding so I go voluntarily". I'm assuming I could wear my bladder down, I know there's techniques to do it, but I don't really have the time or right situation to do so. I've been exploring age play, and I wonder if I went into a younger headspace I would be able to voluntarily lose control more easily. I'm not sure yet, but hopefully! 

2 hours ago, ninetyeight said:

Unfortunately for me, I'm also in the camp of "it gets too painful to keep holding so I go voluntarily". I'm assuming I could wear my bladder down, I know there's techniques to do it, but I don't really have the time or right situation to do so. I've been exploring age play, and I wonder if I went into a younger headspace I would be able to voluntarily lose control more easily. I'm not sure yet, but hopefully! 

Yeah me too. 

On 10/22/2016 at 0:39 PM, WetDave said:

Annoyingly, when I want to have an involuntary wetting it doesn't happen. Usually I just get small involuntary leaks rather than a proper wetting.

Yet when I definitely don't want to wet myself I find it difficult to hold it in, and a couple of times I've had a wetting accident when I didn't want one. 

It's annoying and if anyone knows of a solution to this I'd be very interested. 

This is exactly me right here. Although ive never got caught up in a situation where im about to wet myself in public. I want to set it up on purpose just to know how it feels to burst completely

On 10/25/2016 at 8:21 PM, gobphus said:

Using the toilet always seem like not just a waste but a loss. Add the struggle to hold, and not getting to enjoy hot pee spreading through your clothes seems particularly unfair.

A little unrelated, but that's how I feel about omorashi fanfics that don't end in a wetting. But, I know a large portion of this community have the fetish for/interest in the desperation part and don't care about the wetting part.

I'm not sure if it has to do with the fact I have a nervous signal problem in my lower spine due to spine damage, but I cannot pee on accident. I have a few times with the breath holding (pelvic floor drop) trick, but I still was sort of 'letting' myself go. I'll just hold and hold it forever, even when the pain is unbearable. The worst part is that the fuller I am, the HARDER it is for me to start going, even to pee normally. I always end up getting paranoid that if I wait I'll eventually burst my bladder and die of sepsis (like, who was it... Tycho Brahe I think?)

Then again, maybe I'm just a wimp.