Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Are you able to lose control involuntarily?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm not, I get intense pain but I've never been able to lose control. how do you do it and how does it feel?

I always thought this was the difference between men and women. I never really feel pain, I feel discomfort and pressure, like something is pushing against the muscles that holds the pee back, so

Glad I'm not the only person who finds this! Sometimes when I do holds I give up more out of boredom than urgency 

Posted Images

It seems the range of experience in regards to feeling pain when badly needing to pee is rather variable. 

For me, I can just drink plenty of liquid and ignore the "you need to go pee now" signals until I pee involuntarily. It doesn't hurt, just a bit uncomfortable near the end. I don't bother very often though. Mess. Clean up.

Also if I stand completely still in the bathroom looking at the toilet, or sit still on the toilet itself, provided I at least kind of needed to pee to begin with I'll lose control within 30 seconds or so.

Probably doesn't help you much though. 

Have you ever held on to a bar above your head and suspended yourself hanging? Eventually you can't make your muscles hold on to the bar any longer? Just like that. But with a different set of muscles. Then everything gets wet down there. :p 

For me it also starts to become painful before I start leaking, however similar to @WaityKaty if I wait long enough eventually my bladder wears down (again, probably not the answer your looking for haha) 

i think any sort of duiretic will help, something with a lot of caffeine (like red bull or monster). Also, a beer or two will do the trick, it's liquid, a diuretic, and the alcohol makes the muscle harder to control, so it's killing three birds with one stone. 

My bladder probably isn't really full when I reach the point of needing to pee urgently, so it isn't painful.  I get a feeling of increasing pressure, and then I guess my bladder starts to spasm, with strong urges to pee.  If I don't do something about it soon, I can't hold back the urges and I will spurt into my briefs, and then smaller spasms will cause frequent leaks until I'm quite wet.  

Annoyingly, when I want to have an involuntary wetting it doesn't happen. Usually I just get small involuntary leaks rather than a proper wetting.

Yet when I definitely don't want to wet myself I find it difficult to hold it in, and a couple of times I've had a wetting accident when I didn't want one. 

It's annoying and if anyone knows of a solution to this I'd be very interested. 

Yes. If I wait long enough, then I'll eventually wet myself whether I want to or not. Normally - if I've had my usual caffeine intake - the urgency hits and I'll start spurting involuntarily before my bladder's full enough to be painful. If I've been off caffeine though, yeah, it can get pretty painful before I lose control. I can hold out for longer, but it stops feeling good.

I've somewhat experienced this, but honestly would not recommend or try again. It was when I was at my absolute limits, the pain can get pretty intense if you're not into that side of omo. The feeling is like losing grip on a bar after using up every bit of strength left trying not to fall, your whole body trembling because of it. Then again maybe it's easier for someone else and I just overdid it.

I guess maybe it depends on what you mean by "lose control". For me, desperation comes in waves and never reaches a constant state it's just the frequency/severity of the waves increases the more desperate I am. So I can usually make it through even late stage waves with by squirming/fidgeting/holding myself, etc. Sometimes I'll lose a squirt and that's "involuntary" and those too will become more frequent as time passes until often I'm quite wet.

So that's kind of not voluntary and I'm not wholly in control. But if you mean a lose of control where I"m just not holding at all and completely flood myself, then no. I've always been a "leaker" though so as I guess others have said YMMV :).

It depends an awful lot on people's different abilities to hold - personally I have the ability to hold pretty damned long so it gets quite uncomfortable before I truly lose control but a lot of people, women in particular, have somewhat less iron control over those muscles so can't hold it to the point where the bladder is stretched uncomfortably/painfully before giving out...

As for the question of being "Able" to lose control involuntarily, I can but only when I do it on purpose... By which I mean I have to plan it, and generally get someone to play along to encourage me to hold on long enough as otherwise I almost always just give up due to discomfort before losing control genuinely...

I can, but it requires a huge amount of energy (not to say effort) and time. And it does get fairly painful, especially over the last 30 minutes or so of the hold, when all you actually think about is how good is going to feel letting go of all that pee, regardless if that is going to be in your jeans, on your floor or in the toilet. So yeah, it's definitely possible but it needs a lot of physical and mental input.

I'm one of those who feels pain and who leaks a little bit at a time, unfortunately. I'd like to test the experience of losing control, but I couldn't in any way :/
Maybe I'm just too sensitive to pain and I give up early, I don't know °w°'

Only once I felt something like a loss of control. I was holding and suddenly I felt my bladder muscles giving up. It wasn't like they relaxed suddenly, it seems more like they began to push on their own. Maybe someone else has experienced the same sensation.

9 hours ago, Beatrix said:

I leak a ton for a very long time before the loss of control comes so I have to do more to encourage my pee to come.

Leaking prevents your bladder from filling up enough for you to lose control until your sphincter gets really tired. What do you do, besides continuing to drink fluids, to encourage your sphincter to let go against your will?

I'm the same, I just get huge amounts of pain, and I've been forced to do my own dental work before. I've got spurts to come out pushing on my bladder, but even then there was no loss of control. From what I've read I got an extremely large bladder, and I think people with huge bladders have their insides yanked on before they actually loose control.

17 hours ago, gobphus said:

Leaking prevents your bladder from filling up enough for you to lose control until your sphincter gets really tired. What do you do, besides continuing to drink fluids, to encourage your sphincter to let go against your will?

I hold legs wide open with no hands and barely any moving - it's the only way to let my muscles weaken. I can't drink too much due to medical problems potentially arising from that and my bladder is too large to overflow quickly.

1 hour ago, Beatrix said:

I hold legs wide open with no hands and barely any moving - it's the only way to let my muscles weaken. I can't drink too much due to medical problems potentially arising from that and my bladder is too large to overflow quickly.

So you keep your sphincter constantly tense, hoping that it will eventually give out, even if spurts reduce the contents of your bladder during your hold? How long does it usually take you to love control? Do you prefer to use the toilet or to wet yourself at the end?

22 hours ago, gobphus said:

So you keep your sphincter constantly tense, hoping that it will eventually give out, even if spurts reduce the contents of your bladder during your hold? How long does it usually take you to love control? Do you prefer to use the toilet or to wet yourself at the end?

I always prefer to wet, otherwise would be a waste!

As for losing control, can take over an hour for a loss to occur.

8 hours ago, Beatrix said:

I always prefer to wet, otherwise would be a waste!

As for losing control, can take over an hour for a loss to occur.

Using the toilet always seem like not just a waste but a loss. Add the struggle to hold, and not getting to enjoy hot pee spreading through your clothes seems particularly unfair.

An hour doesn't seem like a particularly long time to hold before you lose control. How desperate are you at the start of that hour?

I always thought this was the difference between men and women.

I never really feel pain, I feel discomfort and pressure, like something is pushing against the muscles that holds the pee back, so you thighten them. The more you need to pee the harder you have to clench to keep it back and eventually you just cant anymore.

A friend of mine who is also female (whos not into pee stuff as far as I know) said that women relax when they pee and men sort of "push" it out. Thats why it could be harder for a man to lose control because the body doesnt do it automaticly. Think it has to do with the lock men have that makes them unable to pee while having an erection.