Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Surprised with Clifford Pull-Ups

I woke up this morning to my first alarm and proceeded with my obligatory cycle of alarm, hit snooze, sleep, alarm, hit snooze, sleep, which usually ends in me waking up.  Today being a Friday and having just reached that mystical temperature where my whole body is the ideal amount of warm and cozy I snoozed the alarm one too many times and fell back to sleep.  This combination of half awaken sleep and warmth is the most likely situation for me to remember a dream and today I certainly got lucky.

I was standing in a bedroom unfamiliar to me but small and comfortable, about what I was used to in college.  I was talking with a friend of mine, a girl from college who for story I will call Jenna, but surprisingly a friend in real life rather than the generic people I mostly encounter in dreams.  Jenna is short at a mere 5' 2" with chestnut hair and a petite but well toned build.  We were both in committed relationships at the time and had not had a chance to talk in weeks . The party downstairs was loud so we had just gone upstairs to my room to catch up where we could actually hear each other speak.  Jenna is the kind of girl who is outspoken and has such an interesting life to talk about that conversation is always feels easy and natural.  

After talking for a while she started to get playful with me and we locked arms wrestling for a moment before we both fell over onto a bed, her landing on top of me.  Right in that moment her soft, blue, knee-length dress was swept up and for just half a second I caught an unmistakable glimpse of her (legs and) underwear; a slim-fitting Clifford the Big Red Dog Pull-Ups diaper.  This kind had dozens of little pictures of Clifford in different scenarios, playing with different toys.  The combination of seeing someone else in real life wearing a diaper and her choice of the Clifford Pull-Up hit me with a feeling of butterflies, leaving me speechless and her blushing.  Within that half second she brushed her dress back down and pretended like nothing had happened.  Despite all of our time together I had never told Jenna about my interests and she certainly had never told me about hers.  

While she laid there on top of me, stunned from unintentionally revealing her secret I couldn't help but getting excited and she quickly took notice as I pressed against her.  To my surprise she chose to stay where shes was on top of me.  Neither of us knew quite what to do but we were both captivated in the moment.  Our relationship had always been platonic despite her good looks and both of us were taken.  Before either of us had a chance to react her boyfriend appeared. Naked. Clearly not upset, but rather interested in joining us.  I looked at him to oblige and then woke up. Damn.

It all took place in what would have been a few seconds, but I can't get over the specificity of not just a Pull-Up of all diapers, but one with a very specific pattern I have never seen or even consciously thought about before.  It does make me want to see if that exists now, because I still cannot after a day of thinking about it come up with anything that would have been better to see her in.  Hope you enjoy this half as much as I did even though it didn't really go anywhere.

It was extremely erotic, thank you for telling your story. I have never seen a Clifford  Pull-Up.

Also, things similar to this have happened to me with platonic friends (OK, not the boyfriend coming in and wanting to join in... but that would be cool). I had a housemate who was a close friend. She did not want to date/have sex with me - I would have with her, but I was subletting and she needed to have options open sexually and she knows I would have wanted more (not exclusivity - unless she wanted it - but she was not willing to promise we would have sex.)

Fairly soon, we were at a comfort level where she would pee in front of me (in the bathroom, in the garden, etc.) and even when I occasionally washed her back in the tub.

She did wear Wonder Woman Underoos (I think that is what they were) and nothing else. She liked to kill  the 'evil plants' her sisters brought to "freshen up the house" by squatting over them and letting go with the golden stream of justice.

I did dream a lot that she would come in and sit on my face (while I was in bed) and pee.