Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female My " Visitors "

14 hours ago, themerger said:

That's amazing! Just one way of saying "Peece be with you." I wonder if you made it on the 'Do Not Knock List' by default. 

Had you ever wet yourself so blatantly in front of strangers before? 

Ha, I hope so but I have to admit it was fun doing it like that. I couldn't waste a very full leaky bladder  could I :rolleyes:

As a man of faith myself, I don't see the point in knocking on strangers' doors, either they already are on your side, or your not even being acquainted with them will have zero influence on them. All you're doing is having the opposite effect and having your cause associated with annoying door to door salesmen!

Anyway, incredible bravery on your part. I would never wet myself in font of people, let alone strangers!

• 4 years later...
Guest Wettishfettish
On 10/21/2016 at 4:06 PM, Missypee said:

I usually stay wet till my jeans start getting cold then I change, but this time I kept them on and rewet them which is something I don't do often but I was just in the mood.

Lauren would have laughed at me, probably called me a "kinky bitch" waited until I finished peeing myself then dragged me to the bedroom because she knows how horny it makes me :rolleyes:

Do you and Lauren fool around sometimes?

• 7 months later...

Wowed that was hot! Besides jeans wettings being my favorite, the combination of whimpering, hissing, a puddle,, and the awareness of pee flooding your bum as you say, that just ticks off every one of my checkboxes!

You could title this Jehovahs Witness Wetness. Or something like that.

I often fantasize about doing this in front of such visitors, or a package delivery girl, but the logistics are impossible. And of course they usually aren't girls. Oh well.

On 10/19/2016 at 6:00 PM, Missypee said:

Also I can imagine at "Jay Dub Gee H Q" there be a white board of places to avoid,  # 14 has a savage dog who doesn't like people who wear white shirts, and at #  24 beware of the Mad Women who wets her pants !!  etc   Ha, I hope I'm on the banned list after this:rolleyes:  

If you're not on the banned list and they come back, will you do it again?