Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Faust's New story  

9 members have voted

1. 1. What interactive story would you like to see/be a part of??

• Faust's Pokemon Adventures
    • Faust's Digital Adventures
    • Faust's Mall Adventure
    • Faust-ran Kagura

Well, Faust has been a touch slower lately....But, Faust is finally getting some pressure coming off of Faust's life....And, Faust has had a small myriad of ideas....

So, Faust has decided, rather than trying to squeeze it into a few chapters of one thing or another, Faust would put up the option...For another interactive story!

The thing is, Faust doesn't want to overwhelm himself, So Faust figured instead.....

Faust would leave it up to the audience to see what they want to see! So, Faust has opened up a small poll..And as such....

Faust will list what each option Faust has involves...with a few little marks to details...Such as...

Well, Faust will list em, and you'll see.

Story Name: Faust's Pokemon Adventures

Story Concept: Faust and a few of Faust's characters go on a pokemon adventure! [Which Region is up to debate]

Seriousness of Plot: Moderate level. Not Stern, but not overly silly either.

Potential Lewdity: Playthings to be found in different towns, or as a travel companion...Some Gym Leaders may be replaced with other charcaters....If Firmly requested, some pokemon may be included in fun..

Length: Average-length.

Story Name: Faust's Digital Adventures

Story Concept: Faust, and a few playmates go on a Digital Adventure! [Set to one of the video games...for now.]

Seriousness of Plot: Medium. Not too silly, but not too serious either.

Potential Lewdity: Playthings to be found in different areas. A travel companion may be acquired, and others may be found. If firmly requested, some Digimon will be included in the fun.

Length: Average

Story Name: Faust's Mall adventure! [Read: Lewd Rising]

Story Concept: Zombies have appeared in a sizable mall, and completely overrun it! The Military will be there in 3 days to rescue any survivors! Use any and all tools to save yourself, and as many people as you can!

Seriousness of Plot: A touch more serious plot....With much sillier opportunities for actions. Things to get up to in a mall.

Potential Lewdity: Playthings to be found as 'Survivors', and rescued. Some may be in...comprimising scenarioes. Plus, unlike in the games, the bathrooms are out at the safe house, so even with the minimum amount of survivors, there'll need to be regular trips to the bathrooms....

Length: Short to average.

Story Name: Faust-Ran Kagura.

Story Concept: Faust has bene kidnapped by enemy ninja! It's up to a group of playmates to save him by engaging in combat with enemy...Ninja?!

Seriousness of Plot: Low.

Potential Lewdity: Enemy Ninja are all female Shinobi. [Kunoichi]. Battles are bloodless, as all weaponry uses a material that damages clothing, rather than skin.....And, in the cases of skin being attacked....It stimulates bodily urges instead.

Length: Short-to medium. [But can be repeated with other characters]

Or, Proposition your own idea! The format is...

Story Name:

Story Concept:

Seriousness of Plot:

Potential Lewdity:

Length:

Though, as an aside..Faust may not do an idea that is propositioned, if Faust doesn't want to. And, to clarify a tiny detail....

A 'Playmate' is defined as Any character in Faust's Interactive Story......Or, in the case of Guest Characters.....

Characters that have been given permission.

You may also use this thread to ask Faust questions about the ideas, or about Faust in general...Or, idly talk about things. Faust has been pondering making a character catalogue....

11 hours ago, Night Rain said:

For the Pokemon and Digimon ideas would guest characters for both shows be people. Who also showed up in the various series like say for Pokemon. Can past trainers show up like Misty, Dawn, Serena, etc? Then same could be said about digimon as well since there was a couple of females I'd really like to see wet themselves.

Yes. Characters, much like the stories, are to be on request. Faust does not know who people wish to see, after all.....And would just need them chosen. After voting is up, of course.

I feel the pain of being the only vote to a story idea. I want my loli ninja strip-fest! ;_;

Mall adventures seems to be the most popular one if you look at time in first place. I don't get how trying to survive a Zombie Apocalypse can be even remotely enticing, but I'm all for moe-blobness, after all, and Zombies and Moe don't tend to go together (See Gakkou Gurashi).

Edited by Roka-tan (see edit history)
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/18/2016 at 6:58 AM, Jeffery Mewtamer said:

I'm a bit disappointed I'm the only one that voted for Digimon, but at least my second choice(Pokemon) is currently tied for first(and I voted for Digimon over Pokemon mainly because Pokemon has new content with some regularity and is on of the fandoms my favorite commission writer does while Digimon has almost no new content ever and I know of no one who does commissions for Digimon).

I too vote for Digimon, I find it rare to find any artwork or fanfic that contains omorashi. Luckily I did the gathering as much as I could.