Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Wet & desperate sightings in public

In this topic i will post some sightings i have had during the years. I will start with one from late eastern 2014:

A wet girl coming from the local train:

I was riding the local train home from work after a long day. It was around 20:00 o'clock in the night. 
I got off at one of the stations in the city centre . As i went along the train side towards the escalator up to ground level i noticed two girls in front of me. 

They had gotten off from the same train. But the thing that caught my attention was a very visible wet patch on the butt of one of the girls. She was wearing very dark blue jeans 
and a long beige jacket. Her jacket covered her entire butt. And on her jacket there was a very distinct wet stain. It formed the shape of a half circle, and covered her entire butt. 

I suspected immedeately that she had peed herself, sitting with her jacket partially underneath herself. I got slightly closer. I was not able to see any wetness on her jeans, though. Maybe that was because her jeans were very dark, and any wet stains would be hard to see. 

I hadn't not seen any of those girls on the train, so they must have been in a different carriage.

They continued up the escalator. I was a couple of meters behind them now. The girl with the wet stain but her hand on the wet spot, and rubbed it around. She whispered something to her friend.
Her friend looked at the wet stain and said:
"Neida, det synes ikke" / "No, it's not visible". Which was obviously a lie. It was visible as hell.

As they reached the station hall i heard her friend ask:
"Skal du på do før vi drar videre?" / "Do you want to go to the toilet before we proceed?"
I didn't hear her answer. But they started walking towards the subway station, in the same building. And in the opposite direction of the toilets. So obviously, she didn't want to go.

I went towards the subway station too, to catch a ride the last leap home. I was a few meters behind those two girls all the time. But still i was not able to see any wetness on her jeans.
Maybe the stain was limited to her butt area? Or maybe it was because her jeans was so very dark blue that it the wetness wouldn't be very visible at all, in not so bright light?
Once more she rubbed the wet area on the bottom of her jacket and asked her friend:

"Er du sikker på at det ikke synes?" / "Are you sure it is not visible?" 
Once again, her friend lied to comfort her and said no.

At the platform on the subway station she stood with her butt against the wall all the time. Hiding the wet stain. It didn't take long before she started crossing her legs tight. She looked unconfortable, rubbing the wet stain on the backside of her jacket every now and then. And most of the time she held her hands together in-front of her crotch.

When the next train arrived i got on. And that was the last i saw of her. 

In my area there are a mix of quite old and new trains used in the local traffic. The old type have the toilets closed off in urban and suburban areas, as they are equipped with old-style train toilets who flush directly on the ground. Which is unacceptable nowadays.

This has led to a few desperations, and also some wet sighting like this through the years i've riding the local trains to work. 
But the old trains, with the toilets sealed off are now being phased out in favor of newer ones. 
Some of them are also upgraded, but they are now equipped with vacuum toilets. So i don't expect much more sightings on the local train in the future, though.

wet back.png

The very best sighting I have ever had was at The Mandella Concert at Wembly in 1988 A girl stood behind me wet her self. The first I knew was looking down I saw a river of pee running under my seat I turned and saw this pretty girl about 18 peeing furiously through her shorts. She just smiled at me. She seemed totally unconcerned that she had wet her self and never mad any attempt to do anything about it and continued to enjoy the show.

Nice that you like post:-) 

And nice to see other norwegians here :-) I've stumbled across some other norwegians here too previously, so there's actially not as few of us here as you might think.. (I'm replying to you in english, because by experience i know that some admins doesn't always appreciate/accept users posting in foreign languages on english speeking forums.)

I have several other sightings that i will post here soon, when i get time and motivation to write, so stay tuned :-)

5 hours ago, lachwet said:

And nice to see other norwegians here :-) I've stumbled across some other norwegians here too previously, so there's actially not as few of us here as you might think.. (I'm replying to you in english, because by experience i know that some admins doesn't always appreciate/accept users posting in foreign languages on english speeking forums.)

True, true. To everyone: I was just asking if there are more of us here.

I am 1/4 Norwegian...where my good looks come from!  So, here's my story...

When I was married, my husband and I went to a sub shop for lunch one Sunday afternoon.  It was a late lunch, so the only other people in the restaurant were two girls in their late teens/early 20s dressed in short-shorts and halter tops.  The taller of the two girls was acting like a real crabass, there seemed to be a little tension between the girls for some reason, so we didn't talk to them as we normally would with the people we waited with.  The girls got their food just before we did, and they were still out in the parking lot when we came out.  They were standing outside their car, the taller one had the drivers side open and was screaming at a small dog inside.  I was about to say something on behalf of the poor dog she'd left in the car; it wasn't a particularly hot day, and overcast, but I wouldn't leave a dog alone in a potentially dangerous situation any sooner than I'd leave a child in one, when I noticed she'd wet herself at some point; there was that classic circlish area on her lower ass.  I'm guessing it may have happened on the way to the sub shop, since the shop has customer restrooms.  My husband was about to threaten to seize the dog, but I urged him to just leave it alone, she was probably embarrassed, and frustrated with herself, and I pointed out the spot on her ass.  "Oh, NASTY!"  He exclaimed with disgust.  He was not a fetishist, not only when it came to pee, but everything.  He started the car and drove home. 

Here is a sighting i had several years ago:

A wet train ride - the aftermath of a small accident:

It was quite early in the morning and i was on my way to work. It was in the middle of the morning rush. I take the local train to work every day. When i arrived at the train station this particular day i went through the platform and found a bench close to the opposite end. I was quite tired, and didn't want to wait in the middle of the crowd. I passed a girl and sat down on a bench a couple of meters from her. For a few seconds she didn't seem that comfortable when i got this close to her.

It took some minutes before i noticed it. But after some waiting i spotted a dark streak on the girl's thigh. In the beginning i thought it was just a shadow. But after some time, when she moved her legs around, and spread them, the streak stayed in exactly the same place. This made me suspect it was not just a shadow. She was often glancing down on her lap, and looked quite unsecure.

When the area nearby started filling with passengers, she put her hands and arms on her thighs. Hiding the dark areas...

After some more waiting, the train arrived. I got onboard a little after the girl. She grabbed a seat, while i had to stand in the aisle, half a meter behind her. The lighting was much better inside the train than on the platform. So now i could clearly see the dark areas on her thighs. The uppermost part of it was covered by her jacket. But i could clearly see it on both her legs. It extended down to her knees on both sides. It covered more than half of the front on her right thigh, and a little bit less on her left side. It was hard to take my eyes away from her lap now. I did my best to make my sneek-peeking as discrete as possible. 

At the next station several seats in the seat group got free. The girl moved to the window seat, and i grabbed the seat facing her. I noticed that she held the backside of her jacket, while she moved, preventing herself from sitting down on it. The other seats got taken by people who had been standing in the aisle. This gave me a very good view of her lap. And now i could clearly see that she was wet. The girl was wearing a black pair of corduroy pants, quite tight pants. She was glancing out of the window all the time, sitting with her wet thighs apart. I was thinking if it had been raining this morning. But it hadn't. The sky was blue, and there was not many clouds when i walked to the train station. So it could definately not be wetness from rain.

Around 20 minutes later the train reached the station where i, and most other people on the train, got off. The girl in front of me stood up. Her jacket slid apart that moment, revealing the wetness even more. And yes, it extended to just above her crotch, forming a round top edge. From this point i got convinced she must have peed herself. It wasn't a big accident, but a good amound anyways. More than enough to make it visible. She looked like she was in the second half of her twenties.

The moment before she went out, she used her hand to check the seat. Maybe she checked if the wetness had absorbed into the seat? That she was leaving behind a wet stain, or something? Nothing was visible at least, i could tell. I never got a good view of her backside, so i can't tell how wet her bum and the back of her thighs were, unfortunately.

I left the train station, and i didn't see her anymore that day. The rest of the day i kept thinking about my little observation again and again. I tried to imagine how her accident had happened. 
She hadn't peed herself completely. And she didn't seem desperate on the platform, nor on the train. She looked unconfortable, but not desperate at all. This indicated that she had gotten to relief herself after she leaked in her pants. So, maybe she had desperately tried to reach the toilet on the station. Then she lost control and started peeing before she got inside? Quite a lot of accidents happen that way, i know, that's why i landed on this as on of the more likely.

Later i have seen her on the train every now and then, both before and after work. But not the recent years, though. So she was definately commuting between the city and this suburb back then. Like many people do here.

wp.png

• 2 months later...

Here comes a desperate sighting i had during my summer holiday:

It happened during a trip to Italy this summer. I had just gotten in line at a gallery, one of the popular tourist attractions in Firenze. The line was very long on this hot day in the middle of the high season. Well, there was two lines, actually. One for people with pre-booked tickets, and one for people without. The one for pre-ordered tickets proceeded much faster than the other one. Factor 4 i would say.

Ahead of me in the line was a girl in her early twenties and a woman in her fourties. Her mother, i assumed. I noticed the girl quite early, as she was very fidgety. She was stepping around on the spot constantly for periods. She was adjusting her shorts quite a lot, touching the inside of her thighs frequently, folding her hands in front of her crotch and rotating and twisting her body around constantly. It was easy to see that she needed to pee pretty bad.

The line proceeded rather slow. The girl had some calmer periods when her pee-pee squirming was less intense. But she always came back to the same pee-pee dance after a few minutes.

She was chatting with the older woman in-between all her squirming. I recognised their language as dutch. They were tourists, just like everyone else in the line. The girl became impatient after a while. She sighed every now and then, most likely complaining about how slow the queue was moving. She also seemed a little frustrated, or despaired about the fact that the queue with people with pre-ordered tickets was moving so much faster.

She squirmed around on the spot constantly. She had a hard time being able to stand still. She was crossing and uncrossing her legs every now and then. But stepping around seemed to be more her style of pee-pee dancing.
Every now and then she started adjusting her shorts and touching the inside of her thighs again for periods. 

The girl had light brown, slightly curly hair tied in a pony tail. She was wearing a pair of short denim shorts and a thin red, white and orange striped top.

As time passed, her pee-pee moves seemed to increase gradually in intensity. When we were around halfway to the entrance she squatted down for some minutes, until the line moved a meter again. It seemed to help for a while. Because after the squat her pee-pee moves calmed down for some time. It didn't take very long before they were back at full firce again, though.

Her pee-pee dance was varying in intensity. Going up and down. Her pee-pee urge was obviously coming in waves. She folded her hands in front of her crotch more and more frequently. Her need to pee had seemingly gotten worse during the wait. It looked like she struggled harder and harder as time passed. At one point she squatted down to find something in her purse. And at another occation she squatted down and untied her shoe lazors, just to tied them again immedeately. To me it looked like she did those things only to get an excuse, a reason to squat down for some time.

She was fiddleing with her hair and biting her lip. Her pee-pee dance continued, with gradually increasing intensity as the line slowly progressed towards the entrance. She was crossing and uncrossing her legs frequently, in-between all the other squirming. But stepping around on the limited space, combined with twisting and rotating her body was her dominant way of pee-pee dancing.

Several times she started stepping quickly from foot to foot for a minute or so. She often glanced towwards the entrance. And towards the other line, who progressed much faster. They should definately have pre-ordered the tickets...

The girl were gettig a more worried and strained look in her face as time passed. And her pee-pee moves got worse. Every now and then she sqqueezed her legs  tight together and bounched up and down repeatedly by flexing her knees.

I guess she must have been drinking a decent amount of liquid before entering the line. Or maybe she had needed to pee for a long time, and her muscles was getting tired of the holding. Or, most likely, a combination of both those factors. Because her urge to pee had definately increased quite a lot during the wait. That was easy to see. I saw her put a hand on her pelvis several times.

As she slowly got closer to the entrance her pee pee urge seemed to get ever worse. She wasn't able to stand still for a second anymore. She just had to step on the spot, squirm and twist her body and step from foot to foot constantly. She was folding her hands in-front of her crotch most of the time, only taking them away when she was fiddleing with her hair. She was often doing a bounching move, by squeezing her legs tight together and flexing her knees quickly several times.
It was obviously that her urge to pee was evolving into an emergency. I noticed that she put a hand in her crotch every now and then, trying to hide it with her purse. Now she needed to pee seriously bad, that was easy to see.

The line progresssed in bulks. The older woman, who i guess was her mother, comforted her every now and then, and they chatted for periods. They were now quite close to the entrance. The girl was desperate as hell. She kept on pee-pee dancing constantly, and looked very worried. After some more time another bulk were allowed to go inside, including the desperate girl and her mother. They vanished out of sight.

Some time later it became my turn. As there was a security control, which unfortunate has become common at most tourist attractions in europe due to the terrorism. It took me around 5 minutes to progress the line and pass the security. This led me to think that the waiting, and the security procedure must have felt like a nightmare for the desperate girl.

I spotted the girl inside after a while. Her denim shorts looked dry. She was much more relaxed and smiling than she had been outside in the line. So she had made it to the toilet in time, i guess. But most likely it must have been a close call though, judging from how desperate she had looked just before she got inside.

Haven't had that many sightings, but I've already recounted my favourite here :) .

Recently I was at the mall, though, and when I was approaching the bathrooms this girl who looked like she was in her late teens or twenties emerged from the employee bathroom, and she walked pretty briskly towards, I assume, the store where she worked, and she held her arms down by her sides with her fists clenched outwards, if you know what I mean. She looked like she had a large wet spot on the back of her pants, and it's possible she worked a shift alone in a store and had to hold her pee until she couldn't anymore and had to bolt for the bathrooms so as not to have an even bigger accident. Didn't turn me on as much as it made me feel sorry for her, actually :p .

Then there was the time that I think I've already written about here, when I got off the bus to visit a friend of mine and the theen girl who was ahead of me turned and looked back at me with a really worried/scared look on her face. We were going to cross a busy two-lane road, and I decided to cross the road while she went through the pedestrian underpass. It didn't occur to me that she had to pee, I thought maybe she was afraid of guys for some reason or something. After crossing the road I started going up a hill, but looking back down, I saw the girl walking up the street in a different direction. I swear it really looked like she had peed down her jeans, and she did throw a look back at me as if to check if I had seen what she had done. Could just be shadow, but it makes just as much sense to me that she had seriously lost control. Whenever I think about this I really wish I had walked the same direction as her, not to be creepy but to see an accident happen in front of me ;) .

• 1 month later...

Sunday nearly two weeks ago i once again had a pretty good sighting, after a long hiatus:

I first noticed her at a subway station nearby a popular recreation area just outside the city. The thing that caugt my attention was her squirming. She was with another girl, waiting at the crowded subway station. The girl in question was squirming quite much on the spot. She was crossing and uncrossing her legs, twisting her body around, folding her hands in front of her crotch, shifting her weight from side to side and twisting her body around while standing with her legs tightly crossed. It was easy to see that she needed to pee.

I stood nearby observing her for around 10 minutes before the subway finally arrived. She was wearing a pair of "low ankle" blue jeans. By "Low ankle" i mean the kind of jeans that expose the lower part of your leg.

The two girls went inside among the first passengers. I was a little behind in the queue. They  grabbed some seats. I had to stand in the aisle nearby for now. 

I noticed that the girl who had shown the signs of needing to pee crossed her legs tight immedeately after she sat down. For the next minutes she adjusted her sitting position several times, she was swinging her foot back and forth and slid her hands in-between her tightly crossed thighs. The two girls were chatting. The girl who apparently needed to pee sat at the window seat.

At one of the next stations some seats became free. I used the opportunity to sit down. Which i later learned was a bad choice. Because that made me miss the main event onboard the train...

After 30 minutes the train reached the first of the city center stations. I stood up and went towards the same entrance as i got in, when the train were approaching the station. Standing by the crowd in the aisle i spotted the highlight of the day:
The girl i had noticed showing pee-desperate signs half an hour earlier. She had wet herself. Peed her pants sitting on the subway! I noticed the wetness on her jeans immedeately as she got in my view. The huge wet stain were quite assymetrical andd easy to spot:
Her right thigh was very wet. It covered all the front, the wetness exteded down to her knee. Her jeans was also soaked on parts of the side, covering her right hip. There was also a streak stretching towards the outside of her knee.

Her left thigh was less wet, but till significantly soaked:
She had a wet oval patch starting at her crotch, reaching almost down to her knee. The stain was wide by her crotch, and gradually narrowing down closer to her knee. There was also a thinner streak extending towards her hip before it turned and ran down the side/"outer front" of her left thigh. 

Moments later the two girls stood up. They were getting off at the same station as me. It wasn't easy to spot the wetness in the seat, but i'm sure it must have been drenched. I could however see a lot of wetness on the floor just in front of her seat, though. There was many smaller wet patches everywhere in the train due to the snow from people's shoes. But the area by this girls seat was completely wet, though. Much wetter than any other parts of the train floor that i could see. 

I got behind the two girls on the platform. The wet stain covered the entire backside of her right thigh, ending at her knee.
Her left thigh was less wet, however pretty soaked: There was a wet stain starting at her butt, forming the quarter of an oval ending just above her knee. Her butt was hidden by her jacket, but from the sshape of the pee stain i am pretty sure her butt was completely soaked.

I walked behind them enjoying the view on my way out of the station. Then across an intersection and into a waiting tram. How lucky they were heading the same way as me!
Then after a couple of stops they went off and vanished.

The wet girl looked like she was close to the middle of her twenties, and she had brown curly hair. Skightly tan skin around 1.75 tall, slim body.

The more i think about this sighting, the more i regret that i grabbed a seat instead of standing in the semi-crowded aisle. If i had chosen to stand, i would have witnessed the whole thing...

wet.png

• 2 years later...
On 10/14/2016 at 7:25 PM, satyr said:
On 10/14/2016 at 2:57 PM, k_nor said:

Nice experience, im glad you shared it! Kult å se flere fra Norge her.

Finnes det flere av oss? Niiiiiice.

On 10/14/2016 at 9:36 PM, lachwet said:

And nice to see other norwegians here 🙂 I've stumbled across some other norwegians here too previously, so there's actially not as few of us here as you might think.. (I'm replying to you in english, because by experience i know that some admins doesn't always appreciate/accept users posting in foreign languages on english speeking forums.)

I have several other sightings that i will post here soon, when i get time and motivation to write, so stay tuned 🙂

Hi fellow norsemen, I'm from Trøndelag. 👍🇳🇴

Great sightings, @lachwet! Where were these incidents from? I live quite rurally, and have never seen a wetting in real life.