Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Kozmo-Lotto 2: The Kozmo-ing

Hi everyone! Its that time again!

I, KozmoFox, yours truly, am holding another KozmoLotto!

You know the drill, if you participated last time. You get to win your own custom KozmoFox wetting experiences.

You get to construct one of my accidents. You describe a place, maybe a thing to do, a general type of attire, stuff like that. I go to the place, I do the thing, I drink an absolute ton until....you know how that ends. And I hopefully make it back unnoticed because being seen after a wetting isn't really my thing. You know how it is. As always, I will not take an outlandish request. I'm not going to walk into class, sit on my profs desk, and wet myself. I'm not going to crawl into bed with my friend, and wet the bed. You know what I'm getting at, just be reasonable please! Do so, and you get to make me have an accident somewhere, some way!~ Create your ideal KozmoFox experience!

TO PARTICIPATE!

Go here: https://www.wizards.com/d20modern/d20mdice/dice.htm

Its a dice roller

Make one roll, one roll only, on the d100. Screencap, post image in thread with your request/idea. I myself have rolled a number on the d100, not telling what it is, and whomever in the thread has rolled closest to my number by the deadline (Which is either a week from now, or 2 weeks, haven't decided, will decide based on participation) will have their request fulfilled.~ And I will write one of my experiences on what happens as a result of said request, and post the story here in the experiences forum. Sounds like a sweet deal, no?

And like last time...

SOME RULES, BECAUSE IM NO FUN:

1. Do not request pictures or video. There is a very select few very close friends on this site that have seen me, and its going to stay that way, and literally only one person I've ever sent omo pictures to and that is also staying that way. I don't do pictures or video. You'll have to rely on my oh-so-slick writers mind.~

2. Don't use your request to try and weasel me into a holding contest or something. If I had a dollar for every single person on this site thats asked that of me I'd be one rich bitch, eh?

3. No outlandish or stupid requests, ESPECIALLY those aimed at expressly humiliating me. This is a big step for me in the omorashi way, it's a miracle I'm making this lotto a thing. So I'm not going to go pee in front of my history professor, or wet myself in the passenger seat of my grandmas car right next to her, or anything like that. I shouldn't have to give examples, you know what I mean.

4. I'm not giving away my exact location. Or even semi-general location. Don't ask what the name of the mall nearest me is for your request, I'm not stupid.

5. A new addition to the rules, NO COUNCIL. For those who aren't in the know, I'd really rather not do messing or diapers. Not my thing.

If anybody has any questions, let me know!!!!

AND LET THE SECOND KOZMOLOTTO OF THE KOZMOVERSE

BEGIN!!!!

First Kozmo-Lotto thread if you need more specifics VVVVVV

Kozmo-Lotto!

And here's the story of the wetting that resulted from the first lotto:

Peed Myself in the Middle of Town! (Kozmo-Lotto Winner Request!)

Hi, thanks for doing this, great way to allow the viewers a chance to influence things. For my request I'd like a running themed wetting, doesn't need to be in a race or anything, just a run by yourself, preferably in the countryside/dirt roads but not essential, ideally with a red top/black shorts but again not essential, thank you again 

IMG_2321.PNG

I like the idea of you getting semi desperate at home, then going to a local park/trail and walking around until you're close to bursting (if it's safe to walk around alone), and then wetting yourself on the way back home/in your house (preferably wetting into a folded up towel, but I'm not picky!) As for clothes, whatever you want that will keep you warm/dry in the weather!  

IMG_5545.PNG

Right in the middle this time.

Now the tough part, the request - for there can be only one!    Do you own a bicycle?  Plan B is sitting on a bench somewhere reasonably public but not tooo public (your call as to how public is 'not tooo public'). 

Pasted Graphic 1.jpg

Edited by theHindrew
Added missing image. Apparently copy & paste isn't my friend (see edit history)
46 minutes ago, theHindrew said:

Right in the middle this time:  

Now the tough part, the request - for there can be only one!    Do you own a bicycle?  Plan B is sitting on a bench somewhere reasonably public but not tooo public (your call as to how public is 'not tooo public'). 

You forgot the screengrab!

4 hours ago, Trickling Down said:

Put on some boyshorts and a leotard/one piece over it, and whatever you want on top. Drink until you have to pee, and then go shopping/watch a movie.

image.jpg

d100.png

I second this. Higher chances of success with two votes, right? My request is pretty much the same: LAYERS. IN PUBLIC. Make it really hard to get out of your clothes and then wait until the last possible moments to go.

Let me just say how much I appreciate this. Love your stories!

(edit: I noticed there were two rolls; let's go with the 63. I've got a good feeling!)

It's harder to come up with something when put in the spotlight...

Soo my request is for you to wear regular cotton panties and tight jeans, and go to the cinema with a (failry) full bladder (whatever movie and time of day/night you'd like as long as it's not a short movie) and hold it through the movie. Then in some way try to make it home, without making it....I havent really thought it thoroughly through.

I originally thought you should wear a diaper but the rules said thats a no go. Hmm. Well thats changes a couple of things for the outcome of the experience but doesnt matter as the chance of winning is super small either way :) I can always fill in the rest if it happends! 

Thank you so much for giving us this amazing opportunity, it doesn't matter if I get lucky or not as all your stories are heavenly either way :) Have a nice day!

Screenshot_2016-10-14-16-15-09.jpg

Being in an area with huge amounts of traffic, I always wonder who is absolutely bursting in their car? Are they next to me? Behind me? In front? I would love a story of being stuck in traffic, absolutely no where to go, having to push your hand up your skirt in the driver's seat just to hold it, only to realize you're starting to lose control!

Screenshot_20161014-084327.png

7 hours ago, satyr said:

You forgot the screengrab!

d100.png

I second this. Higher chances of success with two votes, right? My request is pretty much the same: LAYERS. IN PUBLIC. Make it really hard to get out of your clothes and then wait until the last possible moments to go.

Let me just say how much I appreciate this. Love your stories!

(edit: I noticed there were two rolls; let's go with the 63. I've got a good feeling!)

Lets go with the 78. Last thread someone rolled twice and I had them use the first one too, because like I said, one roll, one roll only. In the Kozmoverse, that second roll doesn't exist!

Thanks for doing this, you're a great writer and a great member of the community. My request: wear a skirt, drink a ton, get on public transport of some kind. Hold as long as possible, once you leak the first time and your panties get wet get off at the next stop, wherever it is. You then have to find as private of an area as possible before the rest of the flood.

image.png

19 hours ago, jpee said:

I'd like you to drink lots of whatever you like and play any game online and tell the strangers youre playing with or against you are wetting yourself when you finally can't hold it any longer. 

This sounds like a rather interesting, if it has a chance of happening. Would be neat if this won, but I have my own idea...

My printscreen key does not seem to be working, however. If somebody could help me figure something out, I'd love to post my roll, or reroll so I can actually post it. :l