Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What cartoon has this quote in it?

Hi guys and gals, 

So I have a question for you all. So a long time ago I remember I was watching a cartoon and I remember hearing this quote from one of the cartoon characters "But I gotta go now!!!!" It was log and drawn out at first I thought it was nothing but now I'm wondering what cartoon it was from and I'm pretty sure it's omorashi-related cause there was a indirect use of potty signals. 

10 minutes ago, ashishgamer said:

Ok I just googled it and I seriously can't believe that disney made a whole series on a toddler who has to pee everytime she hears a water body ._.

Yeah, most shows just devote an episode to it, if they touch upon it at all.  The one I remember most is "Bear in the Big Blue House", since that's what my kids watched.  There was a book based on the episode, too.

"Maisy" also had an episode called "Oops" where Cyril holds it too long and wets himself in the sandbox, and Maisy washes his shorts, and gives him a pair of hers.

I'm sure there are more, but my kids are 18 and 16 now, so it's been awhile since I've seen these shows!

7 minutes ago, naughty_lucy420 said:

Yeah, most shows just devote an episode to it, if they touch upon it at all.  The one I remember most is "Bear in the Big Blue House", since that's what my kids watched.  There was a book based on the episode, too.

I watched a few of them. It's basically the same plot line where this little girls says she doesn't have to go, then hears water somewhere and suddenly she is really desperate. Then her nana comes and they go an adventure to the toilet. Guess the world is just running out of plot lines for cartoons :/

5 minutes ago, ashishgamer said:

I watched a few of them. It's basically the same plot line where this little girls says she doesn't have to go, then hears water somewhere and suddenly she is really desperate. Then her nana comes and they go an adventure to the toilet. Guess the world is just running out of plot lines for cartoons :/

I could see it being a useful resource to a parent who has a child in toilet training, or struggling with issues of peeing away from home.  Many young children are afraid to use the big toilets at stores and events.

My mom told me that, as a child, I always claimed to need to go wherever we were, even though I didn't.  Apparently, I just wanted to see what other bathrooms looked like. 

8 minutes ago, naughty_lucy420 said:

I could see it being a useful resource to a parent who has a child in toilet training, or struggling with issues of peeing away from home.  Many young children are afraid to use the big toilets at stores and events.

My mom told me that, as a child, I always claimed to need to go wherever we were, even though I didn't.  Apparently, I just wanted to see what other bathrooms looked like. 

Yeab same with my and my sister :P Idk as a child there's just something about new rest rooms which kinda attracted me towards them

8 minutes ago, ashishgamer said:

Yeab same with my and my sister :P Idk as a child there's just something about new rest rooms which kinda attracted me towards them

When you're little, everything attracts you, the world is huge, and you just want to take it all in.

Eventually, mom stopped believing me when I told her I needed to go, which resulted in me having to hold it sometimes.

5 minutes ago, ashishgamer said:

Lol that may have been the reason you got into omo after all

Hmmm...that may have been a contributing factor, I never thought of that before.  All I can remember is little three year old me standing on a stool at the kitchen sink, washing dishes.  The water was nice and warm, and it occurred to me that if I wet my pants, I'd have that same nice warm feeling all over.  So, I gave my bladder a push and did it.  Mom wasn't happy, because the bathroom was 6 feet away, and assumed I did it out of laziness, waiting too long. 

11 minutes ago, naughty_lucy420 said:

Hmmm...that may have been a contributing factor, I never thought of that before.  All I can remember is little three year old me standing on a stool at the kitchen sink, washing dishes.  The water was nice and warm, and it occurred to me that if I wet my pants, I'd have that same nice warm feeling all over.  So, I gave my bladder a push and did it.  Mom wasn't happy, because the bathroom was 6 feet away, and assumed I did it out of laziness, waiting too long. 

And that continued to a chain of wetting activities which an innocent little girl did just for fun but slowly turned sexual when she grew up. See? We solved the mystery!

It was kinda like that for me. When I was really small I only hung out with girls as I was a pretty weak kid and was usually bullied by guys. I was also bullied by girls but it was just less rough :P I remember I would just sometimes ask themselves to wet themselves as it was fun watching because it looked different than when I wet. They also used to agree as I guess it was fun for them too. And then as I grew up, I just started having a different kind of fun ;P

16 minutes ago, ashishgamer said:

And that continued to a chain of wetting activities which an innocent little girl did just for fun but slowly turned sexual when she grew up. See? We solved the mystery!

It was kinda like that for me. When I was really small I only hung out with girls as I was a pretty weak kid and was usually bullied by guys. I was also bullied by girls but it was just less rough :P I remember I would just sometimes ask themselves to wet themselves as it was fun watching because it looked different than when I wet. They also used to agree as I guess it was fun for them too. And then as I grew up, I just started having a different kind of fun ;P

Pretty much!  I was also into other people peeing, and was amazed the first time I saw a boy do it standing up.  I went home and tried to do it myself, you can imagine the end result of that, haha.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/22/2016 at 1:08 PM, Chikita said:

Sounds like something a kid would do. I'm not surprised :D

The problem with the cartoon is that the message is supposed to be "Don't wait to go.", which is something that kids do very often, but it's executed pretty badly. The main character always holds it on purpose but instead of wetting herself and learning a lesson, she goes on epic adventures with her superhero grandma who always shows up right on time to save her butt. This has lead to kids doing the complete opposite of what the show was trying to convey.

I actually like the idea of the show (of course I do heh)

I remember watching an episode of the Hello Kitty cartoon where one of the girls actually wet herself in the car or something because she didn't go before. I don't know the name though.

I have watched that episode before!