Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Which of the zodiac signs are the most likely to have a pee fetish?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The probabilities are approximately equal; horoscopes are bullshit.

I was just reading my horoscope and started wondering about this. I am a leo, but I don't imagine that very many leos have this fetish. The water signs seem like they would make the most sense to me,

I'm a Taurus. Down to earth, dependable, but mostly full of bull...

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Jeffery Mewtamer said:

With all the leos in this thread, I'm starting to wonder if my 24-year-old niece's frequent accidents are for fetish reasons rather than laziness(she's a Leo and physically disabled, but the whole family knows she's more than capable of being more independent than she is if she'd actually try doing things for herself instead of acting like a spoiled brat and demanding people do things for her).

I wouldn't bet on it that's a very risky thing to presume.

As it stands, only counting sun signs, the numbers are: 11 Leos, 1 Aries, 2 Libras, 9 Aquariuses, 1 Sagittarius, 3 Cancers, 1 Taurus, 3 Scorpios, 1 Pisces, 4 Virgos, 1 Capricorn and 0 Geminis. This isn't quite what I was expecting, but I like how Leos are number one at the moment. Keep that lion's pride going! ^_^

1 hour ago, Jeffery Mewtamer said:

In all fairness, we've only had 38 people respond out of however many people have been active since this thread was started(assuming the above list is accurate and I summed correctly). Assuming there's any correlation between time of the year you were born and personality traits, it might just be that Leos and Aquariuses are more likely to reply to such threads regardless of how much stock they put in astrology and other forms of fortune-telling.

If we really wanted to get some halfway decent data on this subject, we'd want to query the site's user database for a list of all birthdates sorted by month and day and then run counts on the number that fall between the endpoints of each sign. We could even go a step further and run the analysis for cusps and the sidereal and constellational zodiacs or simply a count of how many members were born in each month, and if the database includes year in the birthdate field, we could do three of the four pillars for the Chinese side of things. Granted, there could be some noise in the data from member who lied about their birthdate(though I can think of no reason one would lie except on the year), and if birthdate isn't a required field, the data set might be incomplete, but the results would still be much more meaningful than anything we can get from people posting in this thread.

That said, I would predict a nearly flat distribution for most things in this vein, though I wouldn't be surprised to see a spike in late October/early November births(my reasoning being that February 14 plus the 38 week average gestation from conception to birth comes out to November 6/7 depending on leap/common year, and Valentine's Day being a celebration of romantic love throughout a large portion of the developed world makes it a good candidate for having an higher than average rate of conceptions).

As for Ophiuchus, there's nothing really "new" about it. It's been intersecting the plane of the ecliptic since the ancients first mapped the sky into constellations, and any astrologer who cares about the actual position of the sun rather than the cycle of the seasons or which equal twelfth of the ecliptic the sun is currently in would've considered Ophiuchus important.

The sidereal zodiac(which is concerned with which twelfth of the ecliptic the sun is in) is just as old as the Tropical Zodiac(which is concerned more with the cycle of the seasons), it's just that the sidereal view was more popular in India and the Tropical view was more popular in Greece, and since Euro-American culture was more influenced by the Greeks and Romans than the Indians, Most Europeans and Americans are more familiar with the Tropical view. Not sure how old the constellational view, which is concerned with the actual constellation the sun is in and recognizes that there are more than 12 constellations intersecting the ecliptic and that the constellations don't equally divide the ecliptic, but I'm pretty sure it's far older than the recent(i.e. in the last few years) press that has caused so much confusion and anger among people who buy into popular astrology without really understanding anything about the field's history or it's deeper workings. I put no stock in astrology or any other form of mysticism/fortune-telling, but there's a lot of interesting lore when you dig past the surface, and it's pretty much impossible to study the history of astronomy without delving into astrology just as you can only go so far into the history of chemistry without delving into alchemy. Afterall, in the ancient world, science and mysticism were intrinsically linked in the minds of most scholars, and even many early modern scientists(and even some famous ones from the last century) treated scientific work almost like a form of worship.

Erm you may have also created a paradox in asking for a robust research methodology to study astrology...

2 hours ago, scinosensation said:

Where did you find this? This chart would be the most entertaining direction for this thread, and I want to see what  my chart is. 

Hehehe I googled zodiac for my birthday, and then pasted a screencap into paint... worst photoshop ever... but I agree, a more interesting direction for the thread, but hate to break it do you.. I made three entries myself. Guess which?

Guest richard2
On 10/11/2016 at 4:14 AM, Reaver said:

I was just reading my horoscope and started wondering about this. I am a leo, but I don't imagine that very many leos have this fetish. The water signs seem like they would make the most sense to me, but I doubt it's that easy. What do all of you think?

I'm a Leo also

On 10/25/2016 at 6:09 AM, TheGreatNobody said:

Maybe Leo's are more likely to falsely believe that zodiac signs actually have something to do with your personality and that's why they're over represented. Ha! I made a paradox! 

Anyway, I'm a Sagittarius but I don't believe it matters. 

Ditto!

For the increased sample size, I will de-lurk! That said, I am a Leo....

First, I don't think making your birth date public is required, so there's that even if there is a master list publicly available. Second, I personally don't really believe the zodiac has any actual affect on you, so I'm going with this Leo advantage is perhaps some sort of weird bandwagon trend that we're seeing, or that this numbers advantage is really just a huge coincidence.

Where's my Taurus people? I also heard that I'm born on the Aries cusp but the date ranges on those things aren't always the same. But here's something interesting:

http://www.famousbirthdays.com/horoscope/april23.html

"At times, you may become so dedicated to a task that you forget to address your most basic human needs" 

*shrugs*

Edited by EmmyMurder (see edit history)