Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

A practical consideration re. peeing in the pool (which is why I've never felt any hesitation in doing so) is that given the sheer volume of water in even a small personal pool the dilution of even a full bladder's-worth of pee is so much it's almost negligible. Any aversion is based purely on perception of the act, and though it means you're way more refined than I am, I still find it rather surprising on an omo forum to hear people actually averse to peeing in the pool! :tongue:

• 3 months later...
On 11/18/2016 at 11:07 PM, Emma W said:

Hi Ally

I'd like to say I really enjoyed reading your story. I've taken part in several swimming competitions myself, and I can really relate to your experience. 

May I ask a few questions please?

When you were changing into your swimsuit, was it hard to hold your pee? I always find this really difficult. Pulling down my underwear seems to act as a signal to my bladder that relief is close.

Was there any privacy for changing, or were you in full view of all the other girls getting changed?

Were the showers open (shower heads against a wall) or private shower stalls?

Were any spectators in the queue for the toilets, or just other swimming girls?

Thank you again for such a good story.

Don't know why it took me this long to notice your questions, I'm really sorry but I hope this late reply is better than never. 

As to your questions, yes it was hard of course when I was changing but not for your reasons though. All that movement required to wriggle myself into my swimsuit really wasn't helping XD 

as to privacy, yes I could see the other girls and they could see me as well. But aren't all changing rooms the same ? 

The showers were open, that I remember very clearly because I thought to myself many times of peeing in there when I couldn't find the toilet. 

As for the queue, there were only other competitors and a few security guards and workers hanging around but I don't remember seeing any spectators there. All the girls in line were in swimsuits as far as I could remember. I'm glad there weren't any, the whole experience was embarrassing enough for me and I don't need any extra 'spectators' around XD

anyway, hope you're satisfied ^^ sorry for the late reply again

Edited by Ally98 (see edit history)

Great story! I can understand why you didn't want to pee in the pool, and after all you didn't end up wetting yourself in front of the others ;) !

On 14.10.2016 at 6:19 AM, kochel428 said:

My girlfriend was on the swim team in high school, and she told me before a race all the girls would just casually empty their bladders standing by the side of the pool. I bet everyone around you was peeing while you were standing there in misery.

Oh my god, I would've loved to see that. Do you mean they got out of the pool and peed while their swimwear was wet and water was running off it?

Edited by Hopeful (see edit history)

You're such a cutie, and I'm saying this even though I'm a girl. Yea I hate one piece swimsuits as well, they're such a hassle, but I don't like bikinis either because they look like they come off really easily. that's why I avoid the pool altogether. 

You definitely seem like a very shy person, even for a girl. Gosh it must have been hard for you having to act normal while carrying around a bladder full of pee. And my heart broke when you were running around the changing room looking for the toilet. Did the janitor see you peeing in the drain? It must have been hard stopping the flow of pee once you've started peeing already. I'm also really curious why you didn't ask the girls standing in line to let you pee first, I'm sure they'd be understanding enough to let you, seeing how desperate you were. 

Edited by Alice314 (see edit history)
On 3/14/2017 at 0:50 PM, Hopeful said:

Oh my god, I would've loved to see that. Do you mean they got out of the pool and peed while their swimwear was wet and water was running off it?

Well, during a meet there's a good bit of standing around outside the pool before a race, and then you line up at one end to jump in when the whistle blows. So yes, they were out of the pool.

Beautiful story. The shyness in particular was exquisite. I might have to remember your thought process if I write anymore omo fic, because that's my favorite cause for desperation.

I'm also amazed you actually made it! Kudos for not peeing in the pool and I know you would have been devastated to have a visible accident in front of your friends. Everything turned out pretty well.

Edited by AliasnameTO (see edit history)
  • 2 months later...