Question

Hey guys, I'm fairly new to this forum and have never posted before. Having seen others postings it's encouraged me to put myself out there a bit and ask for some advice. I've been currently dating this girl for about 8 months now. We both love each other and have even spoke about moving away once we graduate college ( 5 months away) to pursue our careers together in a new place. So a little back story, she was a virgin before we got together so i was her first. I have a huge foot fetish and I told her early on in our relationship just to be straight forward. It was hard for me at first as a teenager to be comfortable with my fetish until i hit my twenties then I just accepted who I was and what I liked. It took her a little while to get use to it, it was a process but she understands now.

So now we're at the real reason for this post, I love water sports and incorporating peeing with sex. I had a curiosity about it a few years back, I was with a girl who was open and did it for me, and ever since then I've always fantasized about it. Because it honestly some of the best most wet sex i've ever had and it was such a turn on. Now fast forward to my current relationship, This is still a huge fetish of mine and I would love to have my girlfriend pee on me but I'm honestly terrified of asking her. It took a lot for her to accept my foot fetish and become comfortable, i know that this is an entirely different level.. especially since i know it can come off as an insanely weird fetish. I know it took time for her to adjust to my foot fetish so that's why I'm so hesitant to ask her for this. I love my girlfriend but I know the whole kinky aspect of sex is still new territory for her and i understand that. I just wanna know when is the right time to bring this up?, sometimes I feel like it might never happen because it might just freak her out.... but I don't wanna be that guy that doesn't do something because he's afraid of just going for it and asking. 

Seeing everyones posts has helped me to even write this up because It's nice knowing i'm not the only one who has this fetish. I want this to happen with my girlfriend at some point I truly care for her and I don't want her to think I'm crazy for this, I just need a little advice on how I should even bring this up, and when Is the right time to talk to her about this? 

Thanks to everyone, you guys helped me to even post this thread. And thanks for any advice in advance. 

Edited by Z-bones69

5 answers to this question

i have the same problem, i've been into this for 2-3 years now and 6 months ago i met my current girlfriend, i love her more then i've loved any of the others i've had (around 2-3, im quite shy, i dont ask girls out very often) and i really want to be open and honest, but ive never told anyone and i dont know how she'll react, i was thinking that one day ill do it discreetly (over text, in code, anything thats not directly saying "i like to wet myself"), or wait for her to ask about something that turns me on, or stuff i got off on, and i'd say its something really weird, and like please dont think different of me, and if she says she wont, id tell her, either that or i'd stop doing it, because i have never told anyone and i've nearly gotten caught a lot of time and i dont like how it scars me, ntm if i stop it, there will be no risk of getting caught, i wont need to tell her and it will be a lot easier for me, thats just my 2 cents

The best way to handle this is to wait for her to ask and then warn her. If she's interested and she says "Just tell me I won't judge" then you can tell her. 

Rubic13    48

The best way to bring this up is in a regular conversation. Just open up a discussion of bedroom preferences and fetishes, ask if there is anything she likes or anything she would like to try. Even if you don't tell her about your fetish this conversation alone is worth having and might give you some clues as to how she will react to your fetish.

Telling a partner about any fetish is difficult. This is one of those occasions where you are really putting all your cards on the table. Just go slow and be prepared to answer questions and explain exactly what it is you like about it. Just being able to articulate what you like about your fetish goes a long way, even if its something they're not into and unwilling to try it makes it easier for them to understand. Seeing as you've already done this once in regards to your foot fetish you already know all of this.

I can understand wanting to tell her as soon as possible. Once you figure out this is something you like and have experienced it before the idea that you'll never experience it again can be frightening. You also don't want to hold back and then spend your time wondering if you missed out on something. All I can recommend is that you really think about this, which it sounds like you have. You need to ask yourself how important this really is to you. Is this something you can be happy without? 

I think what you really have to consider in this is her. You told her about your foot fetish early on in the relationship and she has had time to become comfortable with it and even understand it. If you think she has a solid handle on your foot fetish, that she understands and is comfortable with it, I would suggest waiting a little while before telling her about this fetish. That way it doesn't feel so overwhelming for her. If you think she's fine with your foot fetish just give her a few months more before springing this other fetish on her, that way she can "find her footing" so to speak.

All I can say now is good luck.

Well, I think there is not a best way to tell it, only good options, so what this worked for me in the past, talk abot sex honestly, (absolutelly not during sex) You have to start asking her.

"Is there something do you like I do when we do it?" Maybe she says something like "Well there is something but... I really not sure about to tell you"

That opens the line of comunication and you can be open mind with her "Just tell me, I don´t judge, trust me" That makes more confidence and better relatioship, and it gives you the oportunity to talk about your own fantasies if you show yourself open to listen and to try her fantasies.

Also a game of confessions between you and her can help if you are that kind of couple.

WetG/F    5

People.....my way has worked.......I have actually had 70 odd sexual partners (all girls) and way more than half of them have wet their panties for me and the rest have told me about wettings that happened to them at school (on the school bus), bed wettings, laughing wettings etc etc.   I admit that I learned to be a bit cheeky about it and just, once the ball is rolling, come right out with saying that it did turn me on........I always say that an ex g/f was into wetting her panties.......I would often start by telling a truthful story about a couple of my ex'es who were bedwetters and who wet my bed and were mortified, but became OK with it when  they realised that I am a kind and sympathetic guy, who was not angry and actually told them it was Ok to wet in my bed,  then I would move to saying something like "come on don't tell me you are a paragon and have never wet your panties? not even at school?"  and then the stories usually start to flow and after they have admitted something, I can then tell them that to be honest I thought that sometimes it was a turn on to have a g/f wetting herself and if it ever happened to her she would not have to worry because I would not be judgemental, in fact I would love it.  She would then say something like " really?? that is always a worry for a girl" and I could say, well why don,t you try me some time?  come on sit on my lap and pee in your panties...but be prepared for me to carry you off to the bedroom and take your wet panties off.    Corny...maybe, but it has worked time and time again for me.