Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wetting in colder weather

Hey all!

As the temperatures start to drop in my part of the world, I would love to hear from the Omo community about the warmer clothes you all like to soak. I often lament the passing of warm, summer weather, as one can spend an entire day in wet clothes and relish the cool dampness. 

Now, for those of you who have seen my uploaded videos, you'll know that I have a penchant for long-underwear; I love the feeling of wetting the skin-tight material under my jeans, pajama pants, etc.

What else makes for good Fall/Winter wetting-wear?

Not a fan of winter wetting, or of winter in general.  I hate being cold.  I have been cajoled into pissing myself outside during winter a couple of times, and honestly, it sucked.  Quite a few guys I know have pissed themselves while wearing snowpants, and didn't suffer afterwards, but since I like to be able to move comfortably, snowpants are not an option for me.  In winter, I typically wear thigh-high socks under my jeans, or leggings under my sweats, in lieu of long underwear.

I sure do! Go for a stroll to see the colorful leaves and take a leak in my panties on the trail, peeing myself in my long underwear and snowpants on long walks through the snow or trips to the sledding hill, losing control in my jeans because of the cold breezes; I love it all. It might be cold afterwards, but I carry a handwarmer with me in the cold, so it helps keep me feeling warm, and wearing a hat, gloves, and a scarf definitely also helps keep warm. I actually like wetting in the cold and feeling the cold breezes dry my jeans so I can rewet them later when they're dry.

Ugh the colder weather means I get to freeze my fat ass off as I try and pee on the side of the road as fast as possible  being a woman and a bit on the chubby side makes it hard to pee in public on the fly as it is but adding winter clothing usually accounts for me having more genuine accidents as I can't get the layers off as quickly in an emergency. 

1 hour ago, naughty_lucy420 said:

Not a fan of winter wetting, or of winter in general.  I hate being cold.  I have been cajoled into pissing myself outside during winter a couple of times, and honestly, it sucked.  Quite a few guys I know have pissed themselves while wearing snowpants, and didn't suffer afterwards, but since I like to be able to move comfortably, snowpants are not an option for me.  In winter, I typically wear thigh-high socks under my jeans, or leggings under my sweats, in lieu of long underwear.

I must say, being a sock lover, that I find the mental image of a woman wetting a pair of jeans while wearing thigh socks incredibly awesome!

I think a lot of this depends on what flavour of winter you get. Here it'd be seriously unhealthy to wet and stay wet. Best case, there's going to be chafing. 

On the other hand peeing in a snowsuit would be ok. And I've heard of people not being able to get their clothes off in time. And the cold will mess with your bladder too. Coming in from the cold can lead to a pretty rapid rise in desperation. 

10 minutes ago, hp2001123 said:

I wear diapers more in the winter - easier to wet and not be cold.

Yes, this is a very good point - but for me it's more that it's just too hot in summer sometimes, puts me off wearing one, whereas in the winter it actually helps keep warm! And then of course wetting makes you even warmer still! I'm a cold weather person anyways - love the winter best of all! Summer's just all sweaty and muggy and full of bugs! :tongue:

I definitely prefer wetting in Winter than Summer. The contrast of a warm wetting in the cold Winter is one of the best feelings for me. Also discreet wetting underneath many layers is one of my fravourite things to do, sometimes I even keep wearing them on for a while. However in Summer it's best to clean up straight away as the warmth evaporates the mess, leaving a more intense and obvious aroma.