Sign In

The Scale Of Pee Desperation

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

3 scales. The first is a 1-20 scale that is more detailed than a standard 1-10 scale. Then a 1-10 scale after that followed by an even more basic 1-5 scale. THE DESPERATION SCALE 1-20 By: Unknown

it made me aroused reading this hehe

modsnipe, sarcasm isn't always easy to spot online, I suggest you add an appropriate tag to that... Or some kind of argument in favour of what you said, if you're really saying that seriously.

Actually this scale seems to take large and steep jumps in desperation level at the start and smaller ones at the higher end, so it's not very accurate.

Simply means to get the actual desperation value, you need to apply x^{1/k}, with k ∈ R and k > 1. http://animepee.co.cc/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif Although it could also be a logarithmic scale...

I've made my own systems before, will try to get one up tomorrow. Hopefully something linear, although it might also be logarithmic.

Scale of need based on the feeling of urgency. Can roughly be visualised as f(x) = (x/10)^{1/2}, thus f(0) = 0 and f(10) = 1. At 1, control is lost. Please note that the actual desperation grows in a slightly wave-like way, meaning that deviations are unavoidable. Also, please don't confuse this with the desperation based on time, which grows in a completely different fashion (either like a arctangens or linearly, with a small, high-frequency sinus to account for distractions).

Now, the scale:

0: No urge to pee whatsoever; thus, your bladder is very empty, or you're completely not thinking about it.

1: The slightest of urges, not enough to actually distract you from anything.

2: The first feeling of a clear urge. Still comfortable.

3: A clear urge that remains whenever you're not doing anything interesting.

4: The kind of urge that starts to be uncomfortable.

5: You're aware of the urge almost constantly, and really feel like you should be doing something about it.

6: At this point, you're very well aware of the urge, and it might just be enough for you start squirming or fidgeting.

7: You are almost certainly feeling the urge to squirm and fidget.

8: You are `bursting'. You know you can't hold much longer.

9: At this point, you're not wetting just yet, but you're close to it.

10: You're peeing.

Please note that the higher up this scale, the more noticeable the sinus-like deviation is. Even with a slight wave-like addition to it, stage 9 will actually simply be the centre of a constant jumping between 10 and 8 (leaking and regaining control).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Whitney Adams

Ive always wanted to be with a girl when shes at like the 15th stage. Its such a turn on for me. I used to think I had a problem then a found sites like this so im not "self-concious" about it I guess you could say.

I have a similar fetish, I feel extremely self-concious about it. I am extremely turned on by girls who have to pee, bad or are or have wet them selves, its really akward. I am not a lesbien, but somthing about girls and pee is just... hot

I've seen this in other places, but the site went down, and have been looking ever since--it's a great find! The first scale does a few big jumps between being ok and beign desperate, so a little bit off, but not enough to stop it from being helpful--it outlines things you don't even realise you're doing when you have to go.

The spurting and leaking, I think, happen durring the late other stages, could remove them from being seperate stages themselves. For instance, you'll probably get leaking from 15 onwards.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...