Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

hey guys! 

today, after a very long time, i finally got the house for myself. i have 3 roomates and none of them knows about my fetish, so it gets difficult to get it going. but today i was at faculty drinking tons of water (as usual) and started feeling the need to pee. i wasn't reallt in the mood for classes so i just bailed, drove home and by the time i parked i was already at like a 8. i walked home to found it empty, so i put my shorts on, and jumped into the tub. problem is my camera is either broke or the card is full but recording wouldn't start and by the time i realized i was already strugling to keep myself from peeing. it was bad. i jumped out of the tub and tried to understand what was going on, in less than a minute pee started to show on my shorts, even though i was trying to hold it in. 3 or 4 not too long spurts after i knew the 'accident' was about to happen, camera rolling or not. i got back in the tub just in time. unfortunately couldn't get the camera to work but i'm here now, still on my soaked shorts, writing this tou you guys with some pics of how it went. hope it gets you going for your own leasure times. 

all good!!

20161003_155929.jpg

20161003_155920.jpg

20161003_155905.jpg

20161003_155859.jpg

20161003_155850.jpg

20161003_155839.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...