Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How Did You Choose Your Name and Profile Picture?

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My profile photo is me, as for my name............ my best friend calls me either, Piss pants or Missy Pee, because of the amount of times I wet myself and my bed . She knows about my fetish and the n

I typed my first and middle names into an anagram generator and picked one I liked for my username. My profile image is from a hilarious moment on That '70s Show. Donna accuses Eric of cheating o

I'm a mysterious stranger named after a misspelled salad topping.

Diogenes of Sinope is a philosopher who believed that the human race should (as per reason and cynicism) be brought back into accordance with nature. By this he means going back to a more animal existence. He's well known for relieving himself and masturbating in public places, without hiding the act. Diogenes generally scorned Plato's pursuit of knowledge, and rejected social norms as a whole. Also he's generally described as a bit of a dick.

I disagree with the vast majority of his philosophy, and since one of the basic ideas of this forum is doing your best not to pee wherever you wish, I thought Anti-Diogenes to be a fitting name.

As for the avatar, it's the Companion Cube from Portals 1 & 2. I always thought it was interesting how affection could be attached to inanimate objects.

6 hours ago, gtg2468 said:

Gtg - gotta go  an easy number to remember after  and my pic of me being up front and honest that I'm not the bet looking or in the best shape but am very open and comfy with my body. 

I'm sure that many would find you very desirable and love your shape.  You just have to keep kissing all those frogs. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm an aunt (though my nephews don't refer to me as "auntie" but rather call me by name) and "auntie" sounds kind of cute to me. (I feel like it might make me sound a little older than I am, but I do feel pretty old though haha!) 

The profile pic.. I found it on my old laptop. I had been googling around for an anime chibi image that would represent myself, and I found this one quite perfect.

• 5 months later...

well. I like star wars... and read star wars comics I also like marvel, doctor who, and various anime (of course) all the nerdy shit...

as for the username, when we were kids, my friend and i played heaps a games and shit like minecraft (i really liked it then and still play from time to time now) and one time he changed his username to TACOMAN all caps, so i changed mine to this, forgot to change it back, came back year or so later and never changed it since. and i guess it just stuck

• 2 weeks later...

Well there is a little bit of a backstory to my username, but I'll just keep it a bit more simple and short. (Just mentioning my current username and profile picture, not my old one and ones I almost went with.)

I have always just used characters I like for my username and profile picture. In this case I used Emilia which is a character I'm somewhat like and I just love the cutie to death. ♥ At first I tried to user her title "ScarletPrincess", but if I remember right the website told me it was one letter too long, from that I just went to "Princess" which as you could have guess was taken, from that I went to "Emilia", but thought that was a bit too boring and thinking about it now that was most most likely taken, after that I just turned it into "PrincessEmilia".

My profile picture was one of four images I was thinking of using. At first it was three images, but after viewing pixiv I found this new one and loved it so much because it was cold out at the time and she was drinking hot tea and I really, really love feeling warm when it is cold outside.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sometimes websites will automatically change username links to the number assigned to their account, and sometimes for my name websites skip that process and send people to the 50,000th user instead of me. Also, 50000 is easy to abbreviate by removing the vowels and spaces from "Fifty Thousand" to make "FFTYTHSND," which is a great deal easier to remember than some arbitrary number.

-FFTYTHSND