Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How Did You Choose Your Name and Profile Picture?

My name came from the game Call of Duty Black Ops, one of my favorites in the series, the main character is named Alex Mason, (that's the "amason" part) and the common abbreviation for the game is "bo1", so I just put those together and BOOM! 

As for my picture, I found it off tumblr, and I'm on a quest to find the original source.  (If anyone knows anything message me please!)

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My profile photo is me, as for my name............ my best friend calls me either, Piss pants or Missy Pee, because of the amount of times I wet myself and my bed . She knows about my fetish and the n

I typed my first and middle names into an anagram generator and picked one I liked for my username. My profile image is from a hilarious moment on That '70s Show. Donna accuses Eric of cheating o

I'm a mysterious stranger named after a misspelled salad topping.

I chose this name because I love to see ladies desperate for the toilet and then losing control when they physically can't hold any longer. I can appreciate that most people probably read the name and think I enjoy getting desperate for the toilet. However as explained before I don't myself enjoy getting desperate.  As for the profile pic that was actually designed for me when I used to moderate at a site which has now closed down, the site was a fetish site that also included pee. Since I like the picture I decided to use it here. I appreciate that this explanation probably isn't that interesting to people. 

• 1 month later...

When I started getting more publically into the idea of recording my own wettings, I came up with the first thing that sounded good. “Carys” was a name I gave to a Pokémon trainer in one of the games (well, it was Carysel - because Carousel was one char too long lol). It’s also a name I like, it’s a little similar to my real first name without being too similar, and I also liked that it was an anagram of “Scary”.

My profile pic is just as personal a picture of me I could use without it being too identical to anyone who knows me IRL.

(Before Carys and when I only registered to donate, I registered with the username Genesis. No idea why, just unidentifiable I guess. I was, and still am, paranoid about being found out by people I know lol.)

Ashi is the name of my fursona, and it's the alias I tend to use around furries and similar things. (It means paw in Japanese if it's ever translated half correctly)

I used to go by the name Laydee Kaze for my pony character but honestly I struggle to associate myself with it more and more.

As for profile picture, I used to use art I drew for a while but I've opted for the profile of a commission I bought off a close friend of mine (It features my dear fiancé Zest and is on my about me~) it's basically Ashi to put it simply :3

My profile pic is an album by my favorite band.

4 minutes ago, Ely said:

I choose my name on an impulse, I didn't want to use my artist name, and use one of my OC's name instead. I should have go for "Shot_Kiss". (Bakemonogatari fan here)

And I don't know how to change my profile pix ! ^^"

There should be a photo icon near your current "big green "e" click it and then upload your photo

• 3 months later...
Guest Soma-Matic

I fell in love with Tail's at Six (always a sidekick) and Marilyn Manson at 9.... I was a gothy little Sega fan.... Soma-Matica cause, I pop soma like an automatic gun a play on semi-automatic (not a gun person) just found it to be symbolic of the post modern curse. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...