Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How Did You Choose Your Name and Profile Picture?

There's some very creative profile pictures out there.  How did you decide on your name and the image to represent you?

I have been Aaron ever since I started writing stories for Shara and Ger's site.  I notice that the stories were grouped by author and ordered alphabetically and I wanted to be at the top.

I don't remember where I got my profile picture from but I had to add the puddle myself.  My artwork isn't the greatest but I think it gives some idea of how my fetish started.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My profile photo is me, as for my name............ my best friend calls me either, Piss pants or Missy Pee, because of the amount of times I wet myself and my bed . She knows about my fetish and the n

I typed my first and middle names into an anagram generator and picked one I liked for my username. My profile image is from a hilarious moment on That '70s Show. Donna accuses Eric of cheating o

I'm a mysterious stranger named after a misspelled salad topping.

Mine is simple enough.

I called myself the Pc Genie at age 13 because I was a dab hand at scripting and other PC related things compared to others of my age. I now use the name to mean a genie from the PC. I grant wishes because I am like a servant, yet still potent like a genie. I now use my online name via YouTube.

My profile picture is me. There is no fancy meaning behind it, but I chose one with someone else's Federschwert (training steel sword) and my own maille haubergeon (half-sleeve shirt) because everyone will know what I like pretty quickly.

My wife has a nephew named Barry, and one Christmas Day, we were having lunch at his parents place, (my wife's sister) and he was about eight, and he wet his pants while playing outside with his new toys, simply because he didn't want to stop playing and come inside. 

Now I don't have a thing for children at all, don't get me wrong there, but the whole situation was like a scene from an omo story. 

I had noticed him holding himself while we  sat around outside, but it wasn't my place to say anything. I didn't actually see him wet himself, but the next thing he comes running up with his red shorts absolutely soaked, calling out for his mother, who was cooking the lunch.

He didn't appear to be at all upset or embarrassed about what had happened. He stood at the door calling out, and someone asked him what was wrong. 

"I had an accident. I wet myself!" He declared almost proudly. 

Eventually his mother appeared, and again he calmly told her "I've wet my pants mum."

She didn't seem that interested, mainly because she was flat out cooking lunch, and basically told him that he would have to stay outside and play for awhile until she could help him. 

He happily ran back to play with the other kids, telling all of them that he'd had an accident and his pants were wet. 

Nobody batted an eyelid, and he kept playing with the other kids for another ten or so minutes, until his mother eventually called him inside to wash and change. 

Now as I said, it's got absolutely nothing to do with him being a kid, but it's the type of situation that I would love to be in myself. Hold on too long, have a real accident and wet myself, then have to admit to having it, but nobody cares, and in fact, I get told to keep my wet pants on until somebody helps me change. 

I like to do age regression play, when I'm 9-12 years old, and this exact scenario is what I like to envisage. Not watching kids, but me BEING the kid that it's happening to. 

As for the profile pic, I was really blonde as a kid, and a diaper wearing bed wetter, so a cute pic of a blonde boy wearing a wet, leaking diaper, resonated with me. 

My profile picture is me.  I try to take a new one every few months, or more often if I do a dramatic change to my hair color.  Much easier than searching forever for the "perfect" clip art or meme.

My screen name...ugh...  I've had the same screen name since I started sharing pee stuff online.  I started off in LJ as just "naughty_lucy" as a tribute to Lucille Ball.  When I moved to xtube, there was already a "naughty_lucy", so I had to tack on the 420, and I've been naughty_lucy420 ever since, though I have used other names ("heyitslucy", "betterthanyourgirl") on sites I only used for a little while, but I got tired of the "hey are you naughty_lucy420" messages, and realized I was doomed to use "naughty_lucy420" as a screen name forever.  I used to think it was cute, but now I hate it.  It makes me sound like a submissive (especially on the little scale), and I'm not.

The T in my username literally is for "the".  Sporty because I have played sports almost all my life.  1 because of it meaning me and it was one of my uniform numbers.  I decided not to tie my name into any of my fetish sides because then it could get long and confusing.

I just need to find or create a good profile picture.

I'm a brony and Luna is my fave character - never really joined in any online community before the Brony fandom and as an accountant I picked an appropriate username based on those two elements. I'm "LunasAccountant" most places but wanted a slightly different moniker for the NSFW stuff in case anyone accidentally stumbles onto it (though only thought of that AFTER joining FurAffinity so I'm still the accountant on there I think!)... I'm also an auditor IRL and as everyone hates auditors I thought it was the better NSFW name! So far my online participation is going pretty well - bronies are (almost exclusively) really nice online and so far so are all you Omo guys!

My pic is of Luna in a diaper, because frankly it perfectly fits as I most often wet in diapers and I love my Moon princess!! Took me a while to track it back down as I picked it up while randomly browsing one day but it's by Skitterpone ( http://www.furaffinity.net/user/skitterpone/ ) and is adorable!! 

My name, TVGuy, simply came from frustration that every other name I could come up with was already in use.  I was trying to register on the old wetset board, over ten years ago now, but every clever name I came up with had already been registered.  Since I was pursuing a television career, I finally tried "TVGuy" and it was accepted.  I never really loved the name, just couldn't come up with anything else better.  Eventually, people online started to recognize me by that name, so I kept it.

For the avatar image, in the past I would use sexy pictures from my sites to help promote them.  However, I figured a dorky guy with a camera fits my personality better.

I typed my first and middle names into an anagram generator and picked one I liked for my username.

My profile image is from a hilarious moment on That '70s Show. Donna accuses Eric of cheating on her because she finds a pair of another woman's panties in his car. In her exaggerated imagination, she finds other women's panties hidden all over his room, and he revels in them and shouts out "Panties, glorious panties!" Aside from pee/wetting/desperation, panties are my biggest fetish. I especially like the more simple kind shown in that episode. I thought the image was quite fitting for me, and hilarious.

A little while ago, after revealing my fetish to my lady I decided to finally make an account on here (after having only lurked for a few years previous), so we might share some stories and contribute. My interests lie in French, and words in general. So I picked the English word "enamor" and spelled it like the French phrase "en amour", cause I was pretty crazy in love at that point. It also kinda looks like the was British English would spell it, though I don't think it is. The avatar is pretty self-evident, being related to my interests and the name. 

Way back at the end of middle school, I wanted to make a sprite webcomic about video game-ized versions of me, my sister, and our friends, and my character was named "Captain L" after Captain N and my first initial. That comic never came to pass because I had no idea how to make a comic or how to publish it, but the name stuck because I barely had an internet presence prior to that and therefore didn't have a real name before that. Captain L is a far more unique name than "jedi126".

Originally, the sprite sheet I was going to use for Captain L in the comic was Mega Man, but I later made a Scott Pilgrim edit because I love those sprites, and that's the one I kept because it looks way better.

Have always used my name " canlem " on various sites as it makes it easier for folks to find me, the pic is me after a friend made me wear it for a couple of days after I wanted her to wear it for me, I showed her how it fitted and she slipped her own lock on it and made me wear it for 2 days !!!!! I was a real mess after this episode but got pay back big time and had a ball during the whole time.

The reason why I chose Donuts are omo was because when my Xbox gamertag was xXDonut 312Xx, I used Donut because thats what I named almost all of my accounts that required a name so I decided to put donuts and omorashi together to make Donuts are omo. My profile picture came from warriors a fantasy book series about cats, The cats name in my profile picture is Bluestar. 

Mine comes from an old AOL instant messenger name. It is tweaked a little bit but I left it close enough, that if someone really investigates and knows me well they could figure out its me. They will have to be slick though. I don't think I would ever be able to put the puzzle pieces together to figure it out and it's my account haha my picture I found randomly on Google. I just wanted something to match my name. I have the default gray picture.

34 minutes ago, Donuts are omo said:
36 minutes ago, Missypee said:

My profile photo is me, as for my name............ my best friend calls me either, Piss pants or Missy Pee, because of the amount of times I wet myself and my bed . She knows about my fetish and the nick names are just in fun with nothing derogatory meant . So here I thought I would use Missy Pee :rolleyes:

Missy Pee, I always wondered if that was you in your profile picture. It is extremely sexy, I love it. You seem very attractive from behind. perfect little booty too ;).   Donuts, excuse me for the quote. I am on a phone and it accidentally added you. My apologies. I do love donuts though!

The name I use is actually my OC I made. Though I don't think you could do spaces on here or at least I didn't know if you could when I signed up. So its supposed to be Jani Seguchi but its all put together as one word. Which is kinda confusing to most
people since they kinda always end up saying it wrong. As for my avi I have always been a fan of both anime and neko's so I used a pic from Loveless since its cute. And I have a major weakness for cute things.

Kyrie Elleison means "our lord have mercy" in Latin, and the phrase is shamelessly stolen from the opening song from Elfen Lied. It happened to be a phrase I really enjoyed because I think Latin is a gorgeous sounding language and I wanted a separate username for my fetish related and non-fetish related activity. 14 also happens to be my favorite number, and that is because of The Hobbit (Gandalf notes that the group of dwarves and one hobbit is 14, a lucky number).

The picture came from the animegirldesp gallery, and I'm a huge harry potter fan with a soft spot for thigh highs and wetting. I stuck with it long enough to be associated with it so I've kept it.