Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wetting while watching wetting

Guest Sabuto

I love to do this! I'll get desperate and find a video I like and let out spurts of pee as the girl does in the video. When she finally loses control I will wet myself with her. It's such a rush!

• 5 weeks later...
On ‎30‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 10:23 PM, watcherw said:

Did you ever actually see a girl wet herself ?

yes when I was at school in the main hall. One female pupil had her hand raised with the other on her crotch. Teacher saw her too late, as she peed through her green shorts.

She was allowed to go get changed, leaving a puddle of wee behind. When she came back, teacher said could continue in her bottle green knickers. But oh no, she had peed

through these too, so had to sit on the side bench till end of lesson.

Edited by Dave Dee (see edit history)

For me I usually just do this when the wetting is a part of a movie. So far have for scenes in The Man Who Fell to Earth, The Grudge 2 and Camp Takota. Just because I like to fully immerse myself in it, and when the scenes come around I try to follow suit.

I think it's interesting how many people here practice this. I can definitely understand why, seeing and feeling it at the same time definitely amplifies the sensation.

It's tons of fun to set up artificial "holding contests" against some of the more professional models (think B2B) sometimes I get the feeling their videos were made for that exact purpose.

@Micron27Wetting while reading feels even wilder, feeling my eyes shake back and forth as I grow frantic for the end of a particularly torturous block of descriptive text.  Some authors can be so cruel...

Edited by ShiveringWarm
how do I quote? oh well I'll just use @ (see edit history)
  • 1 month later...

Hmm....I,m not sure about this......I,m not personally a wetter......but lets say that you started this 'wetting while watching wetting' quite young (teens) and it gets serious...should it not follow that as you cannot get a hard (most people) on and pee......then eventually watching a wetting won,t get you hard ever again.    For me it will be time to go into the drawing room with the revolver and bottle of whiskey when the day comes that I can,t get a raging hard on watching a girl pee her panties.

Guest neilscotland
On 30/09/2016 at 8:00 PM, Spurgle said:

Very much so. Doesn't have to be a woman either for me, personally I enjoy wetting while watching a guy wet as well.

Me too.