Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hi everyone! KozmoFox here! I'm that person that goes around the site bitching at people and writes experiences sometimes.

So I had a really cool idea. I'm going to call it, the Kozmo-Lotto! Now I'm sure if you're in this section of the forum, there's a chance you've read a story of mine or two.

Would you like to be a part of one? Would you like to potentially, build an experience? Now is your chance! How can this be done you ask?

A lucky user will get to construct my next...accident, as it were. You can give me a kind of place to go to, a type of attire to wear, maybe attach certain specifics and things you want me to do while at this place. Nothing too outlandish! I'm not going to go hug my best friend and pee on her. It will not happen. Be reasonable please! But as long as things are within reason, I'll see what I can do. I'll go to this place, wearing whatever attire, and do whatever menial things one might have in mind...All the while drinking water like a horse that has just crossed the desert. I'll obviously drink some stuff beforehand, too. I'll do my best to hold it as long as I possibly can but...you know, eventually something is going to happen, and you know what that something is. I'll keep some spare clothes in the car for wherever I'm going, because you know, I have a track-record of getting away with things, and I do intend to try. I'm not here to humiliate myself, I'm here to give back to the forum I love so much.

Do you have an ideal KozmoFox experience? Here's your chance for it to actually happen. Do you want me to get into shenanigans playing in the arcade at the mall? While trying to read at a library? While trying to do parkour across the rooftops in the nearest city (I cant see that one happening LOL)?

Here's how you can participate!

Go here: https://www.wizards.com/d20modern/d20mdice/dice.htm

Roll a number on the d100. One roll, and one roll only. Post a screencap of that single roll, along with your typed out request (which you can make as detailed and specific as you like, but the more specific you get the slimmer chances can be depending on them...I'm only human and there's things I won't do.)

Each user only gets one roll. One roll only. In my head, I have a number between 1-100 in my head, and whomever rolls closest to it by the end of the week gets their request fulfilled, and we can iron out more details of your request because its very likely I'll have to bend them a little. If someone rolls the exact number before the week is out, I'll announce it the second I see it.

SOME RULES, BECAUSE IM NO FUN:

1. Do not request pictures or video. There is a very select few very close friends on this site that have seen me, and its going to stay that way, and literally only one person I've ever sent omo pictures to and that is also staying that way. I don't do pictures or video. You'll have to rely on my oh-so-slick writers mind.~

2. Don't use your request to try and weasel me into a holding contest or something. If I had a dollar for every single person on this site thats asked that of me I'd be one rich bitch, eh?

3. No outlandish or stupid requests, ESPECIALLY those aimed at expressly humiliating me. This is a big step for me in the omorashi way, it's a miracle I'm making this lotto a thing. So I'm not going to go pee in front of my history professor, or wet myself in the passenger seat of my grandmas car right next to her, or anything like that. I shouldn't have to give examples, you know what I mean.

4. I'm not giving away my exact location. Or even semi-general location. Don't ask what the name of the mall nearest me is for your request, I'm not stupid.

If anybody has any questions, let me know!!!!

AND LET THE FIRST ANNUAL KOZMO-LOTTO, BEGIIIIIIIN!!!!!!!

I do love the idea of this, but I'd have no idea where to start with suggesting a scenario! Your stories are so great to read because they're so natural, 'everyday' situations where you've managed to find yourself in a real muddle (and somehow always find a way out of it). It'd be an achievement to engineer a situation even half as good to read about as those that you've experienced by accident or just bad judgment or whatever, so fair play to anyone who can come up with a good suggestion!

On 30-9-2016 at 1:31 AM, KozmoFox said:

So I'm not going to go pee in front of my history professor, or wet myself in the passenger seat of my grandmas car right next to her, or anything like that. I shouldn't have to give examples, you know what I mean.

But knowing your stories, you'll probably get away with these without anyone noticing, so what's the problem? :tongue:

If you have a gym membership then go to the gym when you're at a 4 or 5 and see how long you can last doing weight exercises (ones with lots of bending or ab work). Then go for a cardio run at a park or the woods until you can't hold it anymore. Wear two pairs of cotton underwear underneath whatever attire you want.

Screenshot_20161001-223300.png

Edited by electronical
Misspell (see edit history)

I hope it's not too late to enter!

I'm gonna look so stupid if running water doesn't bother you while holding LOL

tight jeans or yoga pants/leggings would do it for me. Drink lots of water or a super big gulp and commence shenanigans at the nearest malls arcade! (Play lots of water themed games pls haha) When you get to bursting levels, find a running water fountain (or any kind of big public thing with lots of running water idk haha) and hold it next to there for as long as you can! (Bonus points if you grab another drink on your way to the thing!)

image.jpg

Ok, I rolled my dice and I takes my chances. Hope that comes out legible.

My idea is some semi-public desperation and a slightly more private wetting, but it requires a city with a reasonable transit system (parkour not necessary but always encouraged) 

Anyway, my idea is for you to start a journey away from your car by transit.  When you're getting really desperate, get off and find something to drink, then head back to the start. When you can't stand it anymore you can get off and start walking till you wet and then a quick cover up/change and back on transit return to your start point.  Maybe wearing something not too noticeable like leggings and a skirt.  

IMG_1926.PNG

I'll cash in my lucky sevens please? :D

lxjEq5G.png

My request is really dynamic depending on how much of it you are comfortable with, but the basic premise is leaving home for a walk while somewhat desperate, and not being allowed to return until after you've peed. The more daring you're comfortable with getting the more difficult this request can be, ranging from how far away from home you'll let yourself get (longer walk back with a wet spot), or if you'll have a wet spot showing at all: I'd request shorts (weather permitting, otherwise pants if it's too cold), but if you absolutely cannot walk around with a wet spot showing a skirt makes an easy way to wet and not have it showing. Alternatively you can wear shorts and slide down during the wetting.

I'm imagining the request being fulfilled in a relatively public place (a park, or a sidewalk), but one that is not busy or is even empty. However that's not a requirement and where the accident happens is entirely up to you for this beyond "outdoors", hiding away in the woods would be the more mild option you can take. (This is just another dimension you can slide along based off how comfortable you are with varying levels of risk of being noticed.)

Edit: I feel a bit bad making my request long and relatively detailed compared to most so far, sorry ^^',

Edited by FallingDusk
because I can't write a post without editing it afterwards (see edit history)

I will say right now, someone in this thread has a REALLY tough number to beat. Continue trying your luck folks, you have 6 days left!

Also, I DID specify one roll. That was in regards to both the roller, and the thread post. One roll, period. As such @Omo_Guy, I'm counting your roll as 99, because according to the dice roller in your screencap you rolled twice and that was the first roll, if thats okay.

9 minutes ago, KozmoFox said:

I will say right now, someone in this thread has a REALLY tough number to beat. Continue trying your luck folks, you have 6 days left!

Also, I DID specify one roll. That was in regards to both the roller, and the thread post. One roll, period. As such @Omo_Guy, I'm counting your roll as 99, because according to the dice roller in your screencap you rolled twice and that was the first roll, if thats okay.

That's fine :) I think i accidentally clicked the button on my phone twice. 

32 minutes ago, theHindrew said:

I can't believe you haven't been drowned in a veritable wave of ideas. This kind of opportunity doesn't come up too often and it's way better than the real loto. I feel like I win even if I don't win.  It's a brilliant idea. 

I knooow...I was a little sad at first. I came up with this idea in the shower and I figured it would be an absolute smash hit.

I suppose not...But I got some people and I'm okay with that :)

2 hours ago, KozmoFox said:

I knooow...I was a little sad at first. I came up with this idea in the shower and I figured it would be an absolute smash hit.

I would absolutely love to participate, but I have trouble coming up with an idea on the spot, I kinda have to be in the moment, y'know? Anyway here's my roll, just for S&Gs

image.png

15 hours ago, KozmoFox said:

No need to be sad! I think it's a great idea, and I can't wait to read the finished article...personally, I just don't think that I could come up with anything even close to matching your omo talents!