Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Halloween is coming up, anyone ever wet in a haunted house?

On 30 September 2016 at 8:50 AM, Aaron said:

You might want to have a look at this link Woman wets her pants in 'Horror Maze' - and is even more mortified when a photo is used to promote 'Scream Park'

I feel I need say no more, except that when I'm in Awkland next year I might check the place out.

I can't believe that I spelt Auckland wrong :blush:

Some one should spank my bottom until I wet myself for that.

I've dribbled a bit after experiencing things like clowns with actual chainsaws chasing me at full sprint. I did pee myself pretty bad on a haunted hayride when I was six; my parents didn't know it was that scary, but when the blood drenched zombies started grabbing at us in the wagon, I just peed full force into the haystack I was sitting on. I cried the rest of the time, and we quickly left for home. Mostly, I find myself having decent accidents while in line; I've been to a couple haunted houses that don't have any port-a-potties and don't allow anyone to go inside until they reach the end of the line because it's considered "line jumping" & you get kicked out if you try. Standing in line, there's people in terrifying masks that completely cover their face that just jump up on you and make a shrill sound in your ear, bloody clowns creepily hitting on the pretty girls in line and then making a terrifying laugh. I am jumpy by nature, and if the haunted house is really good, I'll know by the size of my piss stain once I get out. 

• 1 year later...
On 11/2/2017 at 3:24 AM, Seeker said:

A long time ago, I remember a site which collected images of people who had wet themselves at haunted houses. Does anyone remember this?

Yeah it was the Dragons Eye Haunted House and they listed Peetalities whenever someone peed their pants at the haunted house. They would give them a special t-shirt and snap a photo and post it. Sadly it closed a few years ago and I just looked and the website is long gone. Too bad!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...