Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Yeah, however I've been really rude and put most of them to the closet. :( I have a Totoro plushie on top of my bookshelf with my hat and my round sun glasses on it. The most important one is a big plushie I got from my bf. I sleep with it when I'm alone and hug it when I feel lonely, sad or otherwise uncomfortable. I often have it at the same room as I am, it makes me feel more secure somehow. I never talk to it or anything (I talk to myself haha). 

6 hours ago, Jeffery Mewtamer said:

I decided I'm about 15 years overdue to own a Mew plushie, but Amazon has too many knock offs for me to feel comfortable ordering from there, the only Mew plush I can find on Pokemon Center is a tiny keychain, and there are no results on CDJapan, and online stores in general tend to be among the hardest genres of website to navigate with a screen reader.

Pokemon Center has a wide selection of Pokemon Plushies though, though the affordable ones are all tiny and the big ones are all fairly expensive(They have a Bulbasaur that sounds like it's roughly life sized, but it's like 75 USD).

On a more positive note, I've placed an order for what I'm fairly sure are quality, official plushies of a decent size of 5 of the mane six from MLP:FiM. Didn't get Pinkie Pie as it appears to be sold out and only available from scalpers.

So, while on the subject, are there any plushies people here would love to add to their collections? Feel free to mention either plushies that actually exist or ones that you'd have to have custom made.

For me:
Life Sized plushies of any of the following Pokemon:
Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Squirtle(actually, any of the unevolved starters, but the G1 get priority)
Pikachu
Abra
Eevee and it's evolutions
Snorlax(even though I'm pretty sure I could use a life-sized snorlax plushie as a bed).
Mew
Marill
Elekid, Magby, and Smoochum
Larvitar
Celebi
Castform
Kleckeon
Jirachi
Riolu
Rotom(normal form)
Manaphy
Shaymin(both forms)
Victini
Zorua

Other Pokemon plushies I'd love to have:
Charmander sized versions of Charizard,(normal, Mega-X, and Mega-y).

Other non-human life-sized plushies I'd love to have:
Sonic the Hedgehog:
All 15 first evolutions of Chao.
All 3 Chaos Chao
All three imortal Character Chao.
All the Small animals from Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2.
Cream the Rabbit
Amy Rose
Cosmo(the plant girl from Sonic X season 2)
Digimon:
Too many baby and in-Training to name.
Patamon
Gatomon
Terriormon and Lopmon.
Cardcaptor Sakura: Kero and Spinel in their plush animal forms.

Life-sized plushies of any of the following Human/Humanoid characters(ideally as dress up dolls with multiple outfits):
Ojamajo Doremi: Doremi, Hazuki, Aiko, Onpu, Momoko, Poppu, Hana(both baby and preteen forms), Fami.
Cardcaptor Sakura: Sakura, Tomoyo, Mei Ling, Syaoran, The Twin Card's sprites.
Sailormoon: Chibi-Usa.
Fushigiboshi no Futagohime: Fine, Rein, Lione, Milky, Altezza, pretty much all of the princesses.
Tokyo Mew Mew: Pudding
Disgaea: Flonne, Etna, Raspberyl, Hanako, Fuuka, Desco, Red, Blue, and Green female mages, Saber Kitten, Female Archer.
Kodomo no Jikan: Rin, Kuro, and Mimi.
Digimon: 01 Kari, Susie, Ai and Mako.

Yeah, If I had all the plushies I wanted, I'd probably need a sizeable in-home auditorium just to store them without them being crammed together. Still, it would be nice to be able to cuddle with a different loli or cute creature every night and go months without repeating.

Go on etsy, there are some cheap mew plushies that are actually adorable

2 hours ago, Gemmy said:

I have so many its untrue. I collect stuffies and plushies of characters from so many fandoms and media. I have an entire room at home dedicated to my stuffie collection.

same, except mine aren't characters, i mostly still have my webkinz, around 200-300 of them ( yes ik that amount based on the number it shows on my account) and many other plushies that i fell in love with over the years, have shelves full, a closet section filled and on my bed, i just could never get rid of them since they are my childhood

Guest tortoise

I love claw machines, so I always have plushies. I always get a little worried that I'd be made fun of since I sleep with one plush, but I can't stop it. My dad says I should. I like licensed plushies the best.

I have, on my bed:

~ A plush of Ferb that I got when I was 8 years old. It was the only toy I wanted. I got Phineas too, but I only took to Ferb.

~ A plush talking Baymax

~ A Squirtle that was for my ex girlfriend except she was a bitch so I kept it

~ A Minion Bob from the claw machine 

~ A Spider-Man from the claw machine

~ A chef plush 

~ A Perry the Platypus plush

10 hours ago, Big Boss said:

I still have a tutter the mouse plush from 17 years to this day. and a few other plushies like a plush Ruby Rose from RWBY. It's so adorable!!!

OMG i thought i was the only one who still remembers Bear in the Big Blue house, i have every character in my attic, i have a giant Bear that was as tall as me, i have a pic of me sleeping with tutter

1 hour ago, ChloTheCrazyMofo said:

I love claw machines, so I always have plushies. I always get a little worried that I'd be made fun of since I sleep with one plush, but I can't stop it. My dad says I should. I like licensed plushies the best.

I have, on my bed:

~ A plush of Ferb that I got when I was 8 years old. It was the only toy I wanted. I got Phineas too, but I only took to Ferb.

~ A plush talking Baymax

~ A Squirtle that was for my ex girlfriend except she was a bitch so I kept it

~ A Minion Bob from the claw machine 

~ A Spider-Man from the claw machine

~ A chef plush 

~ A Perry the Platypus plush

never depart something you love, honestly my mom sometimes disapproves me bringing them with me, but because of my social anxiety and discomfort around people, she knows they have helped me through life and allow it and doesn't make fun of me for it

5 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

I still have all of them, they are just in my garage in a bin. But yeah its good to find another person who remembers that show. :happy:

"Welcome to the Blue house, HELLO FROM THE SMALL MOUSE, things to do, fun for you, howdy from the big bear!" lol i just got the theme song stuck in my head

I'm glad it's not just me! OK, my list;

MLP plushies;

• All the mane 6 (build-a-bears AND TY's)
  • CMC's and spike (smaller BaB's)
  • Small spaghetti-mane Octavia
  • Large spaghetti Mane Celestia
  • Derpy & Luna guard (chinese knock-off, but they're pretty good and great value!)
  • Snowdrop (by LunarShine)
  • Luna (BaB)
  • Luna (knock-off, S1 version)
  • Luna (knock-off, S2 version)
  • (I REALLY like Luna... in fact I think I need more Luna's!!)
  • and PRIDE of my collection - a custom plushie of my half-bat OC Umbra, as made by Jillah (but if anyone's going to go to her on recommendation, PLEASE don't say where from!!)

Others;

• Eevee and a talking Judy Hopps (I alternate between these two for sleeping)
  • Bald eagle, snowy owl and a bunny who were my teddies growing up so could never let them go (I love them to bits!)
  • Toothless
  • A shoulder dragon Beanie type I got from comic-con
  • A big floppy, slightly depressed-looking lion I won at the village show (right under my little cousin's nose!)
  • A little lion, tiger and monkey from who knows where
  • A Diana and a UK tie-wearing TY bear
  • A Union Jack lion beanie boo
  • A little chameleon TY from ages back they gave away with McDonalds meals
  • A blue fuzzball with eyes that EDF energy gave away at freshers week
  • A raccoon puppet from my childhood
  • Simon's Cat
  • Mine Turtle (Hellooo!!!)

Not sure if my monster feet slippers and cat-paw gloves count but they're cute and fluffy enough!

As for future plans;

• Sell the build-a-bears (except Luna, NEVER Luna) cos I'm not a fan of hair manes and replace them with the knock-off versions which I prefer
  • Get Pikachu, Charmander, squirtle (charizard, blastoise) and Mew now Mewtamer's put the thought in my head!
  • MORE LUNA'S!!!