Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wetting Hypnosis

Guest pantywetter84

Guest pantywetter84

Watched a video on youtube called humiliation wetting hypnosis. It really works. I had to watch it 4 or 5 times but I completely lost control of my bladder. Make sure you drink a lot of water beforehand and in about twelve minutes you will literally wet yourself on command. It's like a magic power. All you need to do is say urinate and no matter how hard you try, you will wet uncontrollably until your bladder is empty. I tried it in a department store an wet my pants in front of a really cute girl that was working  there. Gonna have alot of fun with this.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/23/2016 at 2:33 AM, pantywetter84 said:

Watched a video on youtube called humiliation wetting hypnosis. It really works. I had to watch it 4 or 5 times but I completely lost control of my bladder. Make sure you drink a lot of water beforehand and in about twelve minutes you will literally wet yourself on command. It's like a magic power. All you need to do is say urinate and no matter how hard you try, you will wet uncontrollably until your bladder is empty. I tried it in a department store an wet my pants in front of a really cute girl that was working  there. Gonna have alot of fun with this.

what did the girl in the department store do when you wet yourself

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I downloaded a few of these this weekend.

The recordings did make me want to pee, but I think the trigger words probably didn't work, because I actually want to pee myself, and there's so much anticipation. The vibration of their voices and choice of words cause your bladder to relax (causing pee to come to the very tip), but you still have to consciously release with other muscles. 

InstantWetting.mp3

WettingChallenge.mp3

NaughtyBoy.mp3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

im not going to try the hypnosis, but i know the reason why it doesn't work for some, it is because some people have a resistance or it could be do to people not focusing on the words said and the spiral, i'd say try to clear your mind before watching it and focus on the spiral and listen closely to what is said also try not to resist the hypnosis, i'd say then you well more likely become more venerable to the hypnosis, also maybe if you trick yourself into believing the hypnosis

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/22/2019 at 1:51 AM, Acura17 said:

I downloaded a few of these this weekend.

The recordings did make me want to pee, but I think the trigger words probably didn't work, because I actually want to pee myself, and there's so much anticipation. The vibration of their voices and choice of words cause your bladder to relax (causing pee to come to the very tip), but you still have to consciously release with other muscles. 

InstantWetting.mp3

WettingChallenge.mp3

NaughtyBoy.mp3

They need to be listened several times to work.
Try Wet Echo and UncontrollablePeePants