Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

1 hour ago, fredfredburger24 said:

You probably should have shaved first though. Peeling off that tape? Ouch!

The hair is too short to shave without having a bloody mess that leaves razor burn for a solid week after. It's about two or three days worth of growth, really not long at all, just very dark hairs. Since the tape was wet from pee and vagina drool, it peeled off pretty quick, and no pubic hairs were harmed in the making. 

5 minutes ago, ElektraWets said:

The hair is too short to shave without having a bloody mess that leaves razor burn for a solid week after. It's about two or three days worth of growth, really not long at all, just very dark hairs. Since the tape was wet from pee and vagina drool, it peeled off pretty quick, and no pubic hairs were harmed in the making. 

Also, after filming and cleaning everything up, I got into a hot shower, and let the stream on the tape for a minute or two before beginning to tear it off. However, I've got a decent pain threshold, and I like BDSM, so the little pain I felt was nice for me. You don't have to tape yourself up to that extent, one or two pieces of duct tape work just fine and come off very quickly compared to my 20 pieces of duct tape. I'd still highly suggest trying this out, just if you're worried about pain, shave on the day you do it, then only use a few pieces of tape, and thoroughly wet the tape in a warm to hot bath or shower for a couple minutes before taking it off. 

I hope you enjoyed the video anyways! (:

On 9/22/2016 at 11:07 PM, ElektraWets said:

Also, after filming and cleaning everything up, I got into a hot shower, and let the stream on the tape for a minute or two before beginning to tear it off. However, I've got a decent pain threshold, and I like BDSM, so the little pain I felt was nice for me. You don't have to tape yourself up to that extent, one or two pieces of duct tape work just fine and come off very quickly compared to my 20 pieces of duct tape. I'd still highly suggest trying this out, just if you're worried about pain, shave on the day you do it, then only use a few pieces of tape, and thoroughly wet the tape in a warm to hot bath or shower for a couple minutes before taking it off. 

I hope you enjoyed the video anyways! (:

Totally did, I was just hoping you didnt hurt yourself for the sake of our enjoyment! Thank you and now that I know I do feel better...I'm a dude BTW LOL

4 hours ago, tennyson said:

Thank you for one of the most unique videos. I found a huge role of Duct tape (so far) going spare. Any ideas for a male usage? (I have one or two - but will consider more ideas)

Not 100% sure, as I'm not a male, but I'm pretty sure a few little pieces around the tip would do the job, although you can always use more (: I only originally intended to use two pieces, but I was horny, so I got carried away, lol.

24 minutes ago, fredfredburger24 said:

Totally did, I was just hoping you didnt hurt yourself for the sake of our enjoyment! Thank you and now that I know I do feel better...I'm a dude BTW LOL

Nope! As stated at the beginning of the thread, I have a thing for taping myself up; I've done it once or twice a year since I was kinda young. I can't quite put my finger on why it's so fun, but it just is! As for being a dude... well... cool, bro, cool.

That was different, and a nice interesting idea! You have my thinking now of naughty taped up ideas. Reading above someone suggested taping over panties. That would be hot to make the whole pair of panties duct tape coated!

I am also thinking plastic panties for girls or pants for male would be very cool to duct tape round the legs and top of and try and fill up with pee like a balloon haha.

On 9/24/2016 at 3:54 PM, ElektraWets said:

Not 100% sure, as I'm not a male, but I'm pretty sure a few little pieces around the tip would do the job, although you can always use more (: I only originally intended to use two pieces, but I was horny, so I got carried away, lol.

So i ended up trying this (though with normal scotch tape) during a hold I did the other night. Highly Recommended, it felt great!

I actually made a video of that hold, i'm a bit shy to post it as I haven't done that before, but i would if enough people are interested or if you PM me.... 

• 7 months later...