Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What is the main thing everyone is into besides pee?

Besides pee, my other fetishes are farting and smoking. While I enjoy watching both male and female wetting, these other 2 fetishes are strictly female. I love wetting vids with farting in them. Intentional farting is the best. I prefer jeans or panty farting (no wet farts or poop). I also find it very kinky to watch vids where the woman is farting during regular sex (not anal). I've always been attracted to women who smoke. Big tobacco got its hooks in me!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Desperation, definitely.

Gay/bi guys...my second biggest turn on.  Yes, I know I'm a minority.

Im with you girl!

Curvy body (but not obese) and large breasts for me, also Child-bearing thighs/hips, I have to have the girl also be quite busty sometimes while being desperate to turn me on, something about squirming and jiggling of her breasts gets me.

Otherwise, I'm  mainly into piss drinking and water sports/golden showers besdies just general omorashi and desperation. Also naked desperation and wetting is great, hell! Just anything with pee while we are at it!

Sex and peeing at the same time is a turn on for me too. Sex in general if its hetero and lesbian (yuri) only.

I also love lactation and breast feeding. Twins and incest I find hot.

I like seeing bondage and some pain given if it results in the victim getting desperate and peeing.

On 22.9.2016 at 10:07 PM, Downjacket said:

I like the humiliation aspect of omorashi the most.
As for other things, shiny clothing. Down jackets in particular (as my name implies), but also things like leather pants and leggings.

Also, gonna add messing to this, but only if it's done by someone else. I guess it ties into the humiliation thing.

This is just my personal taste. I'm honestly really specific and picky. For starters I do like humiliation because it's all about plot. Someone deliberately pissing themselves gets pretty repetitive and boring. Really I just like a story that leaves you wondering if they're gonna piss themselves or not. Similar to when you're watching an action movie where the main character is about to die. I also like it when the plot is realistic. And not those plots where the girl is locked outside of someone's house. That becomes a real eye roller, because you're like "just pee on the ground.." As for the type of clothing I prefer jeans wetting. But like I said this is just my personal taste.

Guest Closed_Account

Gosh, quite a lot of stuff. Just to pick a few of the odder ones off the list (which have no relation to bathrooms stuff)

* Pyjamas

* Uniforms

* Pretending to be wild animals

* Doing stuff outdoors

* Show me yours and I'll show you mine

* Shyness

* If my partner has weirder kinks than I do. That's top of the list actually

Guest Closed_Account
20 minutes ago, Rukako said:

Besides Omo I'm into messing, diapers and being a sub bdsm. I feel like a weird type of sub however as I prefer to be 'forced' into submission rather then just going straight to it. 

That's called a "brat"

BDSM, definitely.  That's my actual biggest fetish and the common link between most things I'm into.  The main way I'm interested in omo is basically as a sub-fetish of BDSM -- being denied the toilet, being teased and tortured extensively whilst desperate, etc.  Humiliation (especially in front of others) is definitely a thing I'm into also, as well as just generally being degraded and talked down to and all that.

I have a huge thing for being reduced to begging, too.  Like genuine, frantic, shameless begging, because I can't even think to do anything else anymore.  I love how desperation affects my mind and my actions, and being desperate enough to actually beg (which I'd normally be too embarrassed and/or too proud to do) is really a rush.  And even better if the answer is still 'no' anyway.

4 hours ago, Rukako said:

I feel like a weird type of sub however as I prefer to be 'forced' into submission rather then just going straight to it. 

Also this.  I really love protesting and putting up resistance and still being dominated anyway.  It's not much fun to just obey; I'd much rather be smacked into line and reminded of my place.

Guest Closed_Account
7 hours ago, RavenEevee said:

but if someone im dating has a fetish i adopt it for them and start to like it while im with them 

I'm pretty much the same. I get off on other people's arousal more than anything else, even if it's something I normally wouldn't be interested in at all.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/20/2016 at 6:40 PM, LucyVersion2.0 said:

Gay/bi guys...my second biggest turn on.  Yes, I know I'm a minority.

Wow. Im not gay or bi but im surprised to hear that. Thats very rare to hear from a girl. Go you! I'm actually a pangender though, i like being man and woman at different times, but i only like women

Edited by malegusher92 (see edit history)