Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

This memory was sparked by the topic "Peeing as the opposite gender".

The poster had wondered about others who have been/fantasized about being desperate and/or wetting while being the opposite gender.

I rarely share that I have this fantasy. I have never shared the times I actually did it.

Here is the first time I bought panties specifically to pee in them.

Many years ago, I was in Charlotte, NC and had about 3 hours free. I went into Roses (department store) and purchased in a pair of satin panties.I wanted the panties to be over the top and slick. I really wanted to buy them and try them on in the little cubicle/bathroom at Roses, but I thought it would take too much explaining if I was caught. The parking lot was full of cars (and police) - so that was out.

I then had an idea and drove to Office Depot. Their bathrooms were almost never used in the morning to mid-afternoon. I went in with a plan. I changed in the large stall, substituting the royal blue satiny panties for my grey boxer briefs (which went in my pocket). Leaving the bathroom I thought everyone could tell I had changed underwear. I could feel a difference. I felt the material sliding all over me. I was working my way up to desperation (having had a lot of water already) as I ordered some copies to be made and a fax sent.

I paced the isles as I waited for my order to be ready. I felt the beginnings of desperation as my name was called (damn! too soon) and went up to the counter. The clerk took his time. I was starting to feel desperate and almost wondering if I was going to lose control there in line at the counter. All the while, as I rocked myself against the counter, I was getting harder.

Finally he made it to the register and rang me up. I paid and left. I thought the urge was just a temporary one. I am sure you know those kind of feelings - the ones where you think you have it all under control and then you stop in mid step and your back goes rigid.

I was just midway through the automatic doors when  ... "wham" ... I was in dire need of a bathroom. Dire as in now. Right now.

I clenched every muscle I could between my legs. I was considering whether to press my fingers between my legs to hold it in. I have a very long stride and I was now taking very abbreviated strides to my van. It felt like I was using only my knees to walk.

I got to the van and unlocked it. I was considering options:

1. Chucking my purchases into the van and heading into the store.

2. Going right there in front of the store. (I was in full view of the front doors and it was getting crowded.)

3. Going around the back of the building on foot.

4. Driving somewhere else.

I did not think I could make it all the way to the back of the store - so #1 was out.

A police cruiser pulled up on the other side of the (now empty) handicapped spot. I did not want to go to jail for indecent exposure. #2 was now out.

I wasn't familiar with the back lot of the store and also I was spooked by the police officer being right there. So #3 was out.

It was #4. I had to go somewhere else. Luckily the cramp eased a bit. I opened the door and nodded at the officer.

I sat down and dribbled a little in the satiny panties. OOOOO. (That was what I said to myself, trying not to let my face show anything.) I managed to remember to look around before pulling out of the parking spot and think of a good place to go.

The traffic sucked. It was slow and I was going through cramps off and on. I had travelled about half a mile or so (and that is why the city is nicknamed "Carlot").

And then, I saw it. There was a small shopping center - one of those you don't really notice with shops and a tiny deli.

I pulled into the space at the end of the lot. My choices were a dry cleaner, a .99 Store, an all-sorts phone shop/electronics repair shop, and the deli.

The deli was half way along. As I got out of the van, I saw the "no public bathrooms" sign on the door. The lobby was packed. Probably had a key to get from the counter (with an order) then wait for the bathroom and hope it was in working order.

And then I saw the answer. A couple was getting up from sitting on the mulched berm at the end of the lot. They pitched their food into the trash can and were dusting off their pants.  I reached in the van and grabbed my towel and water bottle. They passed me (and my stilted walk) as I made my way to the brown mound at the end of the lot.

No one was around. I sat down and put the towel on my lap. I was cramping so much I wanted to lay down, but I did not want to draw attention. Under the towel, I unbuttoned my pants and slid them to my knees. I kept the satiny panties on. I was so sure someone was going to looks, stare, notice, call the cops. But no one did.

I decided I was going to try to wet like a woman, pressing my fingers against myself. I was not at all erect so I could push myself into my "bush". It took a moment for anything to happen it was like the moment when a tossed ball seems suspended in mid air. I know I was holding my breath. My hips and muscles ached from holding everything back.

My index and middle fingers were pressing lengthwise down the center of my satin-covered "bush". With a breath, I sprayed through my panties. I soaked them. My fingers could not hold anything back, even if I wanted, wished, willed, or even had to on my very life do so.

I pressed my whole hand between my legs. my palm pressing myself flat, trying to keep my erection at bay along with the flood of pee gushing from between my fingers, around my palm, and soaking everything  2 1/2 inches down my inner thighs to my bum.

Oh goddess, I felt sexy for those few moments of relief and heat and horniness as I lost control into the dark earth mound below me. I felt good. I felt naughty. I felt like there were things I wanted to do that I would not usually admit to thinking of doing.

My legs were shaking. My lips were tingling and numb.

I had one of those unexpected orgasms that roar up from the depths, an encompassing feeling of rising up on my toes (although I was sitting, my toes curled in my shoes) and tingling flooded me all over. Crescendo is the perfect word to describe it. It was like hearing the first part of the main Star Wars theme and smashing all the emotional depth within the piece and ending with the last bars fading and echoing. You can still hear the music after there is no sound.

That was my first panty pee and orgasm.

I am now blushing almost as much as when it happened.

I was 10 and had two bed wetting sisters. One was 8 and the other was 10. I still wet the bed every so often on purpose, but mom didn't realize this. Anyway Mom came up with the idea of rather than me ruining by cotton guy's underwear it made sense just to have me sleep in my older sisters hand me down satin underwear. Her logic was who's going to know any way and easier wash and My underwear wouldn't turn yellow. I slept in them and loved the feel of wetting them. Rather than the feel of my cotton underwear feeling cold and clammy soon after wetting them, these felt good to wet and I also wore a pair of her hand me down satin pajamas to bed as well. 

On 9/19/2016 at 5:34 PM, tennyson said:

This memory was sparked by the topic "Peeing as the opposite gender".

The poster had wondered about others who have been/fantasized about being desperate and/or wetting while being the opposite gender.

I rarely share that I have this fantasy. I have never shared the times I actually did it.

Here is the first time I bought panties specifically to pee in them.

Many years ago, I was in Charlotte, NC and had about 3 hours free. I went into Roses (department store) and purchased in a pair of satin panties.I wanted the panties to be over the top and slick. I really wanted to buy them and try them on in the little cubicle/bathroom at Roses, but I thought it would take too much explaining if I was caught. The parking lot was full of cars (and police) - so that was out.

I then had an idea and drove to Office Depot. Their bathrooms were almost never used in the morning to mid-afternoon. I went in with a plan. I changed in the large stall, substituting the royal blue satiny panties for my grey boxer briefs (which went in my pocket). Leaving the bathroom I thought everyone could tell I had changed underwear. I could feel a difference. I felt the material sliding all over me. I was working my way up to desperation (having had a lot of water already) as I ordered some copies to be made and a fax sent.

I paced the isles as I waited for my order to be ready. I felt the beginnings of desperation as my name was called (damn! too soon) and went up to the counter. The clerk took his time. I was starting to feel desperate and almost wondering if I was going to lose control there in line at the counter. All the while, as I rocked myself against the counter, I was getting harder.

Finally he made it to the register and rang me up. I paid and left. I thought the urge was just a temporary one. I am sure you know those kind of feelings - the ones where you think you have it all under control and then you stop in mid step and your back goes rigid.

I was just midway through the automatic doors when  ... "wham" ... I was in dire need of a bathroom. Dire as in now. Right now.

I clenched every muscle I could between my legs. I was considering whether to press my fingers between my legs to hold it in. I have a very long stride and I was now taking very abbreviated strides to my van. It felt like I was using only my knees to walk.

I got to the van and unlocked it. I was considering options:

1. Chucking my purchases into the van and heading into the store.

2. Going right there in front of the store. (I was in full view of the front doors and it was getting crowded.)

3. Going around the back of the building on foot.

4. Driving somewhere else.

I did not think I could make it all the way to the back of the store - so #1 was out.

A police cruiser pulled up on the other side of the (now empty) handicapped spot. I did not want to go to jail for indecent exposure. #2 was now out.

I wasn't familiar with the back lot of the store and also I was spooked by the police officer being right there. So #3 was out.

It was #4. I had to go somewhere else. Luckily the cramp eased a bit. I opened the door and nodded at the officer.

I sat down and dribbled a little in the satiny panties. OOOOO. (That was what I said to myself, trying not to let my face show anything.) I managed to remember to look around before pulling out of the parking spot and think of a good place to go.

The traffic sucked. It was slow and I was going through cramps off and on. I had travelled about half a mile or so (and that is why the city is nicknamed "Carlot").

And then, I saw it. There was a small shopping center - one of those you don't really notice with shops and a tiny deli.

I pulled into the space at the end of the lot. My choices were a dry cleaner, a .99 Store, an all-sorts phone shop/electronics repair shop, and the deli.

The deli was half way along. As I got out of the van, I saw the "no public bathrooms" sign on the door. The lobby was packed. Probably had a key to get from the counter (with an order) then wait for the bathroom and hope it was in working order.

And then I saw the answer. A couple was getting up from sitting on the mulched berm at the end of the lot. They pitched their food into the trash can and were dusting off their pants.  I reached in the van and grabbed my towel and water bottle. They passed me (and my stilted walk) as I made my way to the brown mound at the end of the lot.

No one was around. I sat down and put the towel on my lap. I was cramping so much I wanted to lay down, but I did not want to draw attention. Under the towel, I unbuttoned my pants and slid them to my knees. I kept the satiny panties on. I was so sure someone was going to looks, stare, notice, call the cops. But no one did.

I decided I was going to try to wet like a woman, pressing my fingers against myself. I was not at all erect so I could push myself into my "bush". It took a moment for anything to happen it was like the moment when a tossed ball seems suspended in mid air. I know I was holding my breath. My hips and muscles ached from holding everything back.

My index and middle fingers were pressing lengthwise down the center of my satin-covered "bush". With a breath, I sprayed through my panties. I soaked them. My fingers could not hold anything back, even if I wanted, wished, willed, or even had to on my very life do so.

I pressed my whole hand between my legs. my palm pressing myself flat, trying to keep my erection at bay along with the flood of pee gushing from between my fingers, around my palm, and soaking everything  2 1/2 inches down my inner thighs to my bum.

Oh goddess, I felt sexy for those few moments of relief and heat and horniness as I lost control into the dark earth mound below me. I felt good. I felt naughty. I felt like there were things I wanted to do that I would not usually admit to thinking of doing.

My legs were shaking. My lips were tingling and numb.

I had one of those unexpected orgasms that roar up from the depths, an encompassing feeling of rising up on my toes (although I was sitting, my toes curled in my shoes) and tingling flooded me all over. Crescendo is the perfect word to describe it. It was like hearing the first part of the main Star Wars theme and smashing all the emotional depth within the piece and ending with the last bars fading and echoing. You can still hear the music after there is no sound.

That was my first panty pee and orgasm.

I am now blushing almost as much as when it happened.

I also love peeing in panties, they feel so much better than briefs