How Awesome Will It Be To Have An Omorashi Anime

OK, thanks for the education guys! :happy: Ecchi = softcore, Hentai = hardcore, fanservice = fan created.... (in broad terms)

Ecchi sounds like my kinda thing - and yeah I reckon an Ecchi level omo anime would be best out of those options (in my opinion anyways)

Actually, in its most common usage, fanservice usually refers to things of a potentially arousing nature. Things like panty shots, bath scenes and beach episodes, sometimes in an otherwise G-rated series. In this sense, many ecchi series are nothing but fanservice.

Less commonly, it's used to refer to official content that exists solely because the fans demanded rather than being dictated by plot or the author's vision. This type of fan service includes things like gratuitous explosions, characters with no realistic motivation to fight each other having a fight to the death, dead characters either having their death retconned or a similar character introduced because the dead character was a fan favorite, etc. For franchises with multiple writers, this sometimes happens because a fan gets drawn into the creative team and cares more about fulfilling their fanboyish/fangirlish desires than telling a good story. This can even lead to a series being continued, rebooted, or revived after the original author has given it the ending they wanted to give it. In this sense, Dragonball Super, and arguablly all of Dragonball beyond Toriyama's original Manga and it's anime adaptation can be seen as fanservice, though the introduction of a female character who resembles Broly, one of the more popular villains from the Z movies would be a more specific example.

I think that it would be really cool if there was an anime about holding contests, or of those Japanese omorashi game shows that you sometimes see.  It'd be cool if it kinda fit the genre of modern sports anime (competitive elements, a good plot, but still a good amount of fanservice.)

On 5/3/2017 at 6:58 AM, LiquidGold said:

I think that it would be really cool if there was an anime about holding contests, or of those Japanese omorashi game shows that you sometimes see.  It'd be cool if it kinda fit the genre of modern sports anime (competitive elements, a good plot, but still a good amount of fanservice.)

That sounds interesting. I would love to see my favorite cartoon and anime characters hold themselves until they can't take it anymore, and they burst! :nosebleed:

On 20.2.2017 at 10:42 PM, Ecchi C18 XXX said:

Oh I remember this one very well. And I am also aware with the Elfen Lied Wetting Scene as well. There was about maybe 9 or 10 parter Anime Pee videos on youtube back in the day that were compilations of Anime Pee Scenes. Oh I missed them so.

I uploaded them here. If someone is interested

14 hours ago, stranger said:

I uploaded them here. If someone is interested

Ah dammit I can't watch FLV files. They are not supported to my Laptop :(   I would really watch them if they were AVI or MP4s but thanks for sharing this.

16 hours ago, Ecchi C18 XXX said:

Ah dammit I can't watch FLV files. They are not supported to my Laptop :(   I would really watch them if they were AVI or MP4s but thanks for sharing this.

Then download VLC or MPC-HC to play them.

5 hours ago, Storm said:

Then download VLC or MPC-HC to play them.

The funny & sad thing is that I do have VLC but it's super Glitched besides the Laptop I have is in a Semi-Poor State so I can't download any Apps that I don't trust.