Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Males wetting like females?

Here's a tricky one :P

I have always loved how neat a female wetting is. Almost always you get a nice inside the legs soaking and it floods down both legs equally. With males it's a lot harder to get a uniform wetting down the inside of the legs as the pee just goes wherever the penis is pointing haha.

So what I am wondering is, Does anyone have any ideas how to make a male wetting look like a female one? I love the idea of it just being nice and neat and only leaving a wet patch between the legs rather than all over the front ;)

The only idea I can think of is something like plastic pants that fit nice and tight under my boxers and jeans and then just cut the bottom out or something so the pee goes straight downwards between the legs (great for more sneaky black shorts wettings etc) ;) 

Anyone else have any ideas? :D 

Joe

If you wear tight briefs they can hold your equipment in a vertical position giving a more symmetrical wetting pattern. The disadvantage is that it wets right up to your waist and can even squirt out at the waist depending on how tight your belt is and how well endowed you are.

If you are blessed with shorter equipment it might be possible to hold it in place with tight underwear in a straight down position without it pointing down one trouser leg or the other. 

Put two pairs of cotton briefs on to get it to spread more and not favour one leg over the other quite so much.

Going commando will generally result in one leg wet and one dry, as will loose boxers  

This technique works if you aren't worried about looking really weird. You have to aim the penis upward as central as possible. Then you pull the front of your jeans, shorts etc away from you so that they are not touching your body. Only a little distance is fine so don't worry if there is barely any distance. 

Then simply start peeing. Cause you penis is angles toward you it will hit your intestinal area and go right down, past the fabric that you are holding away from you and straight into the crotch area and down your legs. 

Once you have finished you should have a female styled wetting as the fabric pulled away from you should not have gotten wet. 

Move only ever tried this wearing female underwear however which more often than not has a much lower cut than boxers and stuff. Not sure if that makes a difference however.

hope this helped :)

3 hours ago, JMatthews1995 said:

Here's a tricky one :P

I have always loved how neat a female wetting is. Almost always you get a nice inside the legs soaking and it floods down both legs equally. With males it's a lot harder to get a uniform wetting down the inside of the legs as the pee just goes wherever the penis is pointing haha.

So what I am wondering is, Does anyone have any ideas how to make a male wetting look like a female one? I love the idea of it just being nice and neat and only leaving a wet patch between the legs rather than all over the front ;)

The only idea I can think of is something like plastic pants that fit nice and tight under my boxers and jeans and then just cut the bottom out or something so the pee goes straight downwards between the legs (great for more sneaky black shorts wettings etc) ;) 

Anyone else have any ideas? :D 

Joe

I don't have any ideas for you, but I just wanted to note that female wettings are not always so uniform.  How they are standing, especially if they are not wearing panties, can often result in it all going down one leg.  This can happen from just leaning slightly to one side, or being slightly twisted.

Also, when wetting in new panties that have yet to be washed, the wetness doesn't immediately soak through- They seem to be a bit water repellent, causing the pee to pool inside the panties at first until it finds a means of escape.  The result can be some odd pee patterns on their pants, not the classic, evenly distributed pattern we are used to.

Oh. that sounds quite interesting :) Quite like the idea of the new panties causing that effect though thats rather strange. I have seen videos where a girl is peeing through her panties and rather than them getting wet as such the pee sort of rains through them. That looks great and looks like they would dry very quickly after as well haha. 

4 hours ago, Diseased88 said:

I've actually had good success with the depends just for men underwear, or alternatively, having holes/destuffing the diaper in the bottom area. The pee is stopped by the diaper from going like normal, and instead pools downward and leaks out of the sides.

Good to hear :) 

And I would but it's quite hard to do. Especially if I start enjoying my self too much :/ 

How about pointing your penis down and back between your legs, using some tight briefs or perhaps speedo-style swim briefs to hold it in place?

I just tried it out (dry) and it's a bit uncomfortable walking like this with your junk between your legs and it does tend to drift out of position if you move around too much but it should work. 

Why do you want it to look like you wet yourself like a woman anyway? 

I've always had best luck by wearing somewhat snug pants (so the pee properly soaks in and doesn't just quickly fall down pant legs) and more than one pair of underwear can help it spread better before running down.

For excellent coverage, I also like to pull the pants down a little bit while leaving the underwear on. That way, can pivot the hips a bit and aim the stream as it flows out, giving you the chance to re-position the stream enough to soak the pants as much as possible (then pull them back up of course...).

For equal wetness, I've not had great luck with the upward-pointed penis. Invariably, I get hard and it either pushes over to one side, makes it difficult to pee or slightly slips out and pee starts shooting out of top of pants.

On 9/11/2016 at 6:53 PM, WetDave said:

How about pointing your penis down and back between your legs, using some tight briefs or perhaps speedo-style swim briefs to hold it in place?

I just tried it out (dry) and it's a bit uncomfortable walking like this with your junk between your legs and it does tend to drift out of position if you move around too much but it should work. 

Why do you want it to look like you wet yourself like a woman anyway? 

I love how neat and sneaky their wettings can be. Like I could wear a black pair of shorts, or really dark jeans and if I fancied it I would love to be able to just squat and pee into my clothes knowing it won't show on the front or back and would just go straight down through the middle between my legs :D Thats the ultimate aim anyway.

1 hour ago, JMatthews1995 said:

I love how neat and sneaky their wettings can be. Like I could wear a black pair of shorts, or really dark jeans and if I fancied it I would love to be able to just squat and pee into my clothes knowing it won't show on the front or back and would just go straight down through the middle between my legs :D Thats the ultimate aim anyway.

I get that it looks nice when a woman wets herself but I wouldn't want to look like that myself.

A woman looks nice but I don't want to look like one!

Having said that, thinking about it,  I think I'd actually find it kind of hot to pee in woman's jeans.

57 minutes ago, JMatthews1995 said:

Its because its really sneaky. Like not soaking the front and back of ur trousers making it super obvious. Could squat, pee, and walk away with only a tiny wet patch right in between my legs with the right set up

A woman I used to know would wet herself and it was pretty obvious. Sure, a lot wet down between her legs, and there was less at the front, but it showed much more from behind than when a man pees his pants. 

It's different, but it's no less obvious.

I'm not overly well endowed unfortunately, and I can tuck my junk between my legs and squeeze my thighs together to hold it in place. Walking is virtually impossible, but I can achieve that 'desperate female' look of being hunched over, legs pressed tightly together, feet side by side. 

When I wet like this, it fully soaks the inside legs of my pants and my socks, but doesn't produce a wet spot on the front of my trousers. 

Ive never been able to just pee freely through the crotch straight out onto the ground leaving only a wet crotch. My legs and feet invariably get wet. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/14/2016 at 2:14 PM, JMatthews1995 said:

Its because its really sneaky. Like not soaking the front and back of you're trousers making it super obvious. Could squat, pee, and walk away with only a tiny wet patch right in between my legs with the right set up

hehe we'd all think that, right?

I have female parts and I can tell you, it is not like that lol.

I used to stay at my auntie's all the time, and she had a woods behind her house and I can tell you, there was alot of omo/watersports/just sex in general (as I am the fourth youngest in the lineup of 12 boy cousins. Not saying boys are more sexually active, I can just tell you my cousins were. Lol I even caught one of them grinding and wetting on a girl while doing a hold myself. It was awkward as hell tho haha.) but during some holds where I wanted to be more discreet, I'd try to pop a squat in jeans/leggings or whatever it is, and try to make a small wet spot, but in the end I ended up making a large wet spot on my butt. ARGH! I wish it was as easy as that, and maybe it is to other girls/female parted people, but unfortunately it's not that simple 

In my experiences I've found that a forceful enough release often results in peeing down both legs, provided you have an upward trajectory. Boxer briefs also help me to achieve the double-leg wetting. As it pertains to 'wetting like a female' I absolutely adore squatting and wetting; the way the flood soaks the front and back of my crotch, as well as my bum and thighs, is so rewarding. I typically do this if I'm wetting outside and don't want to get my shoes wet.