Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Indian mother and daughter desperation?

On 06/09/2016 at 7:08 PM, 1111111 said:

I remember seeing a video on YouTube from a while ago of an Indian mother and daughter desperate to pee, but they don't want to miss their favorite movie on TV. The video has since been taken down. Does anyone have it?

Go to vk.com and search videos of this guy  Genrikh Kotovsky Videos you will need to scroll down to find it. It is not the video you are looking for but there are a few Indian Wetting videos and I am sure she as appeared in the one you are looking for.

I remember this too.  I don't remember if I saw it on YouTube, or if I ever saw the whole video, or just a preview...  and I thought sure I had a copy? But perhaps I didn't, as after some sleuthing, it turns out the clip I remember is for sale, and I don't think I ever bought it.  The specific clips4sale store that sells it seems to have changed identifiers, which is why the old links on this board linking to it seem to no longer work.  But from the member "AsianXContent" here on his current member profile, I found the following store link: http://clips4sale.com/studio/103011

Search for "Mom-Daughter" and you find the video that I remember.  Is this what you were looking for?

• 7 months later...